PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday's Victory over the kittens

PhillyFan
10-20-2004, 07:43 AM
Well, after watching my hometown team, EAGLES, dismantle the kittens last sunday, I have to believe that the Chargers will in fact be 4 and 3 after this weekend.

The score should be about
Chargers 21
kittens 7

SDRaiderH8er
10-20-2004, 10:53 AM
It looks like those kittys are looking like the Raiders after their lose in the Super Bowl

Chargers
10-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Except the difference is the Faiders just plain sucked while the Panthers have lost Steve Smith, Stephen Davis, Chris Jenkins, DeShaun Foster and so on i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

TrumpetDude
10-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Kitty litter smells ....

Cats Fear i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif 's ......

The Charger dogs are loose......that spells bad bad things for the kitter litter box fans....bad things indeed

TrumpetDude
10-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by: PhillyFan
Well, after watching my hometown team, EAGLES, dismantle the kittens last sunday, I have to believe that the Chargers will in fact be 4 and 3 after this weekend.

The score should be about
Chargers 21
kittens 7

Wise man!!! We will order up a healthy helpin' of whoop arse this weekend .... god have mercy on what is about to hit them .... Go Bolts

spysnipedis
10-20-2004, 05:15 PM
i would execpt the offense to score more than 21 though. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Droughnsistheman
10-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
i would execpt the offense to score more than 21 though.

Tomlinson should run crazy on them. Most overrated d-line in the nfl.

tmvalence4
10-20-2004, 11:03 PM
Lets not get TO cocky about the Panthers.. This team was the real deal last year and is looking to get some respect after the A$$ Wuppins they've been getting!! They're gonna be hungry!!

Alverez
10-21-2004, 01:21 AM
This Kitty team you speak of....

isn't that the same team that held TO from score'n...

Held the 3 ranked passing Offense to NO recievcing TD's?

who held the Eagles team to under 100 yards rushing?

I don't think our Defense is the problem.

Now, if you wanted to talk smack about our INT's and stupid Penalties on 3rd downs... I might not be able ot open my mouth so wide.

but, no foot is going in thise mouth.... because our Defense is back on it's stride.

GO PANTHERS!!!

kingporterblood
10-21-2004, 02:23 AM
Yeh the Chargers should have kitty krunch for lunch next week and with our new additions it should open up big holes for the running game. Bolts 38 Kittens 10

Alverez
10-21-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by: kingporterblood
Yeh the Chargers should have kitty krunch for lunch next week and with our new additions it should open up big holes for the running game. Bolts 38 Kittens 10

I highly doubt that.

the scores you have seen in the past 5 games for the cats have been becasue of late game turnovers.

that will not happen this week.

our house.

confidence building.

good things happen'n.

yeah, we're ready.

Cats 27
Bolts 21

PhillyFan
10-21-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by: Alverez
This Kitty team you speak of....

isn't that the same team that held TO from score'n...

Held the 3 ranked passing Offense to NO recievcing TD's?

who held the Eagles team to under 100 yards rushing?

I don't think our Defense is the problem.

Now, if you wanted to talk smack about our INT's and stupid Penalties on 3rd downs... I might not be able ot open my mouth so wide.

but, no foot is going in thise mouth.... because our Defense is back on it's stride.

GO PANTHERS!!!

Hey alverezcar, get over it already.
I'm talking to my fellow Chargers fans about the simplicities of beating the kittens.
I did give the kittens way to much respect though by saying that the Chargers would only beat them by the score of 21 to 7.

By the way, Ricky Mannings comments on his radio show were hysterical. You know, when he said "If you take away the 5 big plays the Eagles had the kittens would have won".i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PhillyFan
10-21-2004, 09:42 AM
In case anyone is wondering. I believe that alverez is the same guy who ws all over the Eagles messageboard last week. He posted with the name alverezcar. How ya doin pal! CowboysS--k here to let my fellow Chargers fans here know how insignificant you will be to our messageboard this week.

Oh! By the way, alverez, everyone who has read my posts on this messageboard knows about my allegiance to the EAGLES and CHARGERS. So you have nothing there to trash talk about.

Alverez
10-21-2004, 12:20 PM
what's there to get over?
it's the truth,

and to think other wise is crazy.

come on man, get a clue. it's true.

Where did you Offense go!?

your defense made the big plays. Not your Offense. Your Offense looked as normal as the next teams against us.

We showed up, and you know it. Your just still feeling a high cuz ya won.

Enjoy it. But, I'm talking truth here.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

PhillyFan
10-21-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by: Alverez
what's there to get over?
it's the truth,

and to think other wise is crazy.

come on man, get a clue. it's true.

Where did you Offense go!?

your defense made the big plays. Not your Offense. Your Offense looked as normal as the next teams against us.

We showed up, and you know it. Your just still feeling a high cuz ya won.

Enjoy it. But, I'm talking truth here.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

When did I ever start talking about offense or defense.
I only talked about the ease to which the Eagles beat you. Yes 30 to 8 was easy.
However, this is the Chargers now, so anything further will be about the Chargers only.

spysnipedis
10-21-2004, 04:33 PM
put it this way, i wouldn't take a 1-4 team lightly. Anything can happen in the NFL. If you want to talk about who's a better team... I don't even have to think about it. You want to know a team that can end patriots little 5 game winning streak? Chargers, once the pass defense is fixed. Chargers have a great team and most of their players are young. With two receivers, McCardell and Shaw, Brees has two more options to throw to. Plus i can pretty much say LT will have 100 yard or more. He's injured and still playing, now thats what i call a team player. You should also watch your special teams. because when Dwight has the ball anything could happen. He can break long runs, and your kick return team isn't going to do much as long with the punt returner.
bye bye whack kitty kat

guimcharger
10-21-2004, 07:54 PM
If the chargers have their heads in the game and play 4 quarters. Then the kittens will be embarest. I think if McCardell plays he have a TD. L.T. breaks the single game rushing record. Brees just keeps on doing what he has been doing.

PhillyFan
10-21-2004, 10:11 PM
However, if LT's groin problem is still bothering him, then I hope shotty doesn't hesitate to put Chatman in the game. I think that LT's problem was the main reason for his less than stellar game last week.

geekster
10-22-2004, 12:12 AM
However, if LT's groin problem is still bothering him, then I hope shotty doesn't hesitate to put Chatman in the game. I think that LT's problem was the main reason for his less than stellar game last week.

That and the fact that we were playing against a very good run Defense? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Chargers
10-22-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by: geekster

That and the fact that we were playing against a very good run Defense?

Well if Reuben Droughns can torch them for 190...I'm willing to make a friendly bet that LT will be able to do some damage as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Alverez
10-22-2004, 11:52 AM
looks like we're in for another "fun" game. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

On changes to the injury report: Stephen Davis has been downgraded from questionable to doubtful.

On if Davis will not play since he has not practiced all week: Not necessarily. We take things one day at a time. That's why we say day-to-day.

Joy... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

PhillyFan
10-22-2004, 03:14 PM
Okay! I'm outta here. I see all my fellow Chargers fans after we get our 4th win this Sunday. It's going to a beautiful day.

I get to watch the CHARGERS and EAGLES both win at the same time.

PhillyFan
10-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Okay! I'm outta here. I see all my fellow Chargers fans after we get our 4th win this Sunday. It's going to a beautiful day.

I get to watch the CHARGERS and EAGLES both win at the same time.

Like I said!