PDA

View Full Version : Gretttings from carolina

GmanNC
10-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Hello,

panther fan here wanting to say hi and wish you guys good luck on sunday. YOu're gonna need it. Unfortantaley for the chargers our winning streak begins with them. See ya!

spysnipedis
10-22-2004, 07:03 PM
oh shut up, how are you going to say we need it. we won more games at this point than you. your just going to continue your losing streak after sunday and your Kitty Kat Karterback is going to throw INTs, fumble. You should be worried about the Charger's Offense and defense.

oh yea one more thing, welcome i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

GmanNC
10-22-2004, 07:08 PM
Yawn! Really, come on. Do you really think we fear the San Diego chargers?? ha ha ha!! THe Arizona cardinals are more scary!!

Thanks for the welcome though.

HeadTrip
10-22-2004, 07:12 PM
I hear cat tastes like chicken!

GmanNC
10-22-2004, 07:14 PM
After this sunday, San Diego will change their name from the chargers to the flash light bulbs!

geekster
10-22-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: GmanNC
After this sunday, San Diego will change their name from the chargers to the flash light bulbs!

I'm sure you've already heard just about everything the "Panthers" can be changed to, so I won't go there. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Gonna be a good game - that much is certain... Having watched your team play last year, I am still *much* impressed... Think you will find the Chargers are a much improved opponent - so your prediction that this Sunday is when the Cats start getting well just might prove to be off-target...

Have fun - play nice - talk football! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Welcome aboard the Chargers Forums.

spysnipedis
10-22-2004, 07:56 PM
at least your a little better than the raiders i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif not in wins but in skill

BoltinNC
10-22-2004, 08:03 PM
got two words for ya Gman.....rushing defense....hope yall got it together for sunday

HeadTrip
10-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Hehe... LT could havd 600 yards in the next 3 games i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

spysnipedis
10-22-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
Hehe... LT could havd 600 yards in the next 3 games

what, 400 against carolina i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kingporterblood
10-22-2004, 08:35 PM
After the Chargers slapp the taste out of the kittykats mouths they won`t know the difference between purina cat chow and alpo puppy chow, Understand this the Chargers do not get smacked by noone, and if your to hardheaded to understand that you might just get struck by an lightning bolt! Klawless Kitty from Karolina Kitty Patch.

guimcharger
10-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Hello,

panther fan here wanting to say hi and wish you guys good luck on sunday. YOu're gonna need it. Unfortantaley for the chargers our winning streak begins with them. See ya!

It makes me laugh that a kitten fan with his team at 1-4 has the nerve to come in here and tells us we need luck. It is funny and I am still laughing. Oh well looks like the kittens will get the $h!t knock out of the sunday. Oh yeah I consider the panthers lower than the Cardinals. Face it the Panthers are worst the niners this year.

spysnipedis
10-22-2004, 09:24 PM
don't go that their throat like that. they have some skills to go 4-12. They still need to improve on their offense because they stinking it up worse than the Dolphins.

Alverez
10-23-2004, 02:51 AM
you all are funny!

I like all the "kitty kat" things. Very good. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I don't see us lose'n this week.

Moose just got his 500th catch of his career, and I'm sure that's made him look to get more!

Colbert (our Rookie) is play'n with Steve Smith-eque Althetlic ability and quickness!! (13 catches, 240 yards, 18.5 Yards a catch average, and 2 TD's (both against AFC Teams) Now, for a rookie that's not so shabby, being he's also only played 4 games, and he's getting used to Jake now)

I think we'll be Good at RB also, if Steven Davis does indeed play. Hoover will share the carries. Hoover did well against Philly last week. (63 yards on the ground)

Granted your the #2 (by what... 3 yards or something) Run Defense in the NFL, and we're 30th.

but our Pass Defense is 5th in the NFL while yours is 30th. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

if both our respective games are on when it may be a high score'n affair for each team.

I'm sure our Run Defense will be as effective as it was last week... or better, and our Passing Defense is there... I think it maybe a low score'n affair for the Chargers. (lower then your used to)

This is definetly going ot be a good game! It looks pretty even across the board. But, I sat a win for the Panthers, in there resurgence to play'n "all around Football"

Cats 27
Bolts 24

My biggest worry for me going into this is "turnovers"!! If we don't win the turn over war it may BE over for us.

here's good injury free game!

Go Panthers!!!
(oh and Hey GmanNC! lol)

ElectricChair
10-23-2004, 03:26 AM
Agree on the injury free thing... Although, it's those same injuries that are going to kill your team. IMO, with all the injuries that your squad is suffering through, this game is an easy W come Sunday. Your 30th ranked rush D is about to meet the best RB in the NFL... Which should lock you into #32 before the day is done. Delhome isn't good, and the rest of what remains of your team is incredibly average.

If this game is close, I'll be shocked.

Bolts 31
Panthers 9

Good luck. Your team put on a show in the Super Bowl last year to be proud of. Sadly for you, this year is going to be a long one.

Alverez
10-23-2004, 04:12 AM
I'd say get ready to be shocked.

I have faith in the fact that Jake will be on his game this week!

We're at home. with hte support of the fans, and the need for a win.

Our team is hurt'n for sure. But, we have some very good back ups, and most of our Defense is still together.

The Offense is the only thing that's hurting... and being we're hurting in the running area, we'll prolly pass a lot. In which case, your 30th in that... and after Sunday's W for ht Panthers, You'll probably get knocked down to atleast 31st. I don't see Indy move'n up this week. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by: geekster

I'm sure you've already heard just about everything the "Panthers" can be changed to, so I won't go there.

Gonna be a good game - that much is certain... Having watched your team play last year, I am still *much* impressed... Think you will find the Chargers are a much improved opponent - so your prediction that this Sunday is when the Cats start getting well just might prove to be off-target...

Have fun - play nice - talk football!

Welcome aboard the Chargers Forums.

Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to a good game and panther victory!

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by: BoltinNC
got two words for ya Gman.....rushing defense....hope yall got it together for sunday

Our rushing defense looked horrible in the first 3 games. But Fox has made the team work hard on tackling and it paid off against Philly last week. I see no reason why they wont put the same effort against LT. Dont get me wrong, LT is the best RB in the leage and I have a world of respect for him. But he CAN be stopped! And he will!

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Hehe... LT could havd 600 yards in the next 3 games

Heh heh! Yeah 20 against the panthers and 580 against whatever scrubs you are playing.

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 07:53 AM
Guimcharger,

We have the toughest schedule in the leage this year and 5 of our touhest games were at the beginning. Now we finally get to play some scrub teams like the chargers. It makes me laught that a fan of a team who's only victories are against the Texans, and Jags would brag so much.

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by: Alverez
you all are funny!

I like all the "kitty kat" things. Very good.

I don't see us lose'n this week.

Moose just got his 500th catch of his career, and I'm sure that's made him look to get more!

Colbert (our Rookie) is play'n with Steve Smith-eque Althetlic ability and quickness!! (13 catches, 240 yards, 18.5 Yards a catch average, and 2 TD's (both against AFC Teams) Now, for a rookie that's not so shabby, being he's also only played 4 games, and he's getting used to Jake now)

I think we'll be Good at RB also, if Steven Davis does indeed play. Hoover will share the carries. Hoover did well against Philly last week. (63 yards on the ground)

Granted your the #2 (by what... 3 yards or something) Run Defense in the NFL, and we're 30th.

but our Pass Defense is 5th in the NFL while yours is 30th.

if both our respective games are on when it may be a high score'n affair for each team.

I'm sure our Run Defense will be as effective as it was last week... or better, and our Passing Defense is there... I think it maybe a low score'n affair for the Chargers. (lower then your used to)

This is definetly going ot be a good game! It looks pretty even across the board. But, I sat a win for the Panthers, in there resurgence to play'n "all around Football"

Cats 27
Bolts 24

My biggest worry for me going into this is "turnovers"!! If we don't win the turn over war it may BE over for us.

here's good injury free game!

Go Panthers!!!
(oh and Hey GmanNC! lol)

Wus sup Alverez!

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by: ElectricChair
Agree on the injury free thing... Although, it's those same injuries that are going to kill your team. IMO, with all the injuries that your squad is suffering through, this game is an easy W come Sunday. Your 30th ranked rush D is about to meet the best RB in the NFL... Which should lock you into #32 before the day is done. Delhome isn't good, and the rest of what remains of your team is incredibly average.

If this game is close, I'll be shocked.

Bolts 31
Panthers 9

Good luck. Your team put on a show in the Super Bowl last year to be proud of. Sadly for you, this year is going to be a long one.

Yes! It will definitely be an easy victory. For the panthers!

hankkster
10-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Your QB has also thrown a league high 9 interceptions. I know our DB's are looking forward to bringing up their ranking against such a stellar arm!

geekster
10-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Err.. GmanNC is that all you've got? Your first couple of posts were OK - but you are slowly degrading into a troll... Let's talk football - we've heard your "prediction" of an "easy victory" - now what have you got to back that up with? Give us something to work with here - other than the same one-line "cats are gonna win doo de doo do" junk. This is the Smack Shack - not the Sand Box - no kitty litter in here to be found...

guimcharger
10-23-2004, 12:47 PM
I think it is denial for these poor fans to lose the superbowl the way they did and start off so sucky and play that way too. I wouldn't be bragging about last week in Philly you guys got your kitten @$$es kicked by them. I bet if you guys played the Texas or Jag's you would probably lose.

spysnipedis
10-23-2004, 03:58 PM
i don't think that he has something to prove that the Panthers will win.

HeadTrip
10-23-2004, 04:27 PM
I have a feeling that the texans/jags/titans would hand you a big fat L just as we will this weekend. You bring this 2nd string D you have to play tomarrow and you will get burned by the highest scoring O in the league.

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by: hankkster
Your QB has also thrown a league high 9 interceptions. I know our DB's are looking forward to bringing up their ranking against such a stellar arm!

Alot of those INTs were not even his fault. Some were bobbled or tipped by his recievers.

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: geekster

Err.. GmanNC is that all you've got? Your first couple of posts were OK - but you are slowly degrading into a troll... Let's talk football - we've heard your "prediction" of an "easy victory" - now what have you got to back that up with? Give us something to work with here - other than the same one-line "cats are gonna win doo de doo do" junk. This is the Smack Shack - not the Sand Box - no kitty litter in here to be found...

Well err... thats funny, becuse alot of The charger fans on this board seem to think they will win pretty easily too. So I guess they must also be trolls. All I'm sayuing is if we can stop LT then we should be able to win pretty easily. No offense, but your recievers are pretty mediocre, and Keenan McCardell is going to be rusty not playing in a game in almost an entire calander year, PLUS having to learn a new offense in less then a week.

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
I think it is denial for these poor fans to lose the superbowl the way they did and start off so sucky and play that way too. I wouldn't be bragging about last week in Philly you guys got your kitten @$$es kicked by them. I bet if you guys played the Texas or Jag's you would probably lose.

Who's braggin about Philly? Our offense lost us that game. But our defense did well for the most part. I wish we had played the cup cake schedule that the chargers have played so far. We'd be at least 4-2 or 5-1 right now. As for our 2nd string D. The only second stringer that is playing is Kindell Moorhead. Every other starter is playing.

BoltinNC
10-23-2004, 08:47 PM
are you saying the Panthers excuse is a hard schedule? thats what happens when you play in the SB, but i dont see the patriots complaining

GmanNC
10-23-2004, 08:51 PM
are you saying the Panthers excuse is a hard schedule? thats what happens when you play in the SB, but i dont see the patriots complaining

Patriots havent played anyone other then the colts. The cards, the bills, and the dolphins all suck! I wouldnt be complaining either with that schedule

HeadTrip
10-23-2004, 09:27 PM

Who's braggin about Philly? Our offense lost us that game. But our defense did well for the most part. I wish we had played the cup cake schedule that the chargers have played so far. We'd be at least 4-2 or 5-1 right now. As for our 2nd string D. The only second stringer that is playing is Kindell Moorhead. Every other starter is playing.

I believe Jenkins is out for the year, so already your statement is false.

And I had to LOL when you said we had a cupcake scheduel. All we have played are Houston, Jets, Broncs, Titans, Jags, and Falcs. Who have you played that is better than who we have played? Exactly.

BoltinNC
10-23-2004, 09:32 PM
combined record of Chargers opp thru week 6 46-45
combined record of Panthers opp thru week 6 44-53

BoltinNC
10-23-2004, 09:34 PM
that combined record is ALL opponents on schedule from opening day thru week 16

HeadTrip
10-23-2004, 10:17 PM

Lol.. they wont come back after that.

Alverez
10-23-2004, 10:40 PM

As for our 2nd string D. The only second stringer that is playing is Kindell Moorhead. Every other starter is playing.

Hmmm...

Moorehead is the 2nd stringer in for Jenkins.

where's this false?!

Alverez
10-23-2004, 10:44 PM

Lol.. they wont come back after that.

I'm back.

what'd I miss? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BoltinNC
10-23-2004, 10:45 PM
ok so u have the same defense minus one....still doesnt strike the fear it did the past 2 years... Chargers are a team with nothing to lose, Panthers are fighting to retain the respect they got last year (well deserved i admit)...but the team just lacks the intensity its fans obviously have more of.

HellsBells
10-23-2004, 10:58 PM
Guimcharger,

We have the toughest schedule in the leage this year and 5 of our touhest games were at the beginning. Now we finally get to play some scrub teams like the chargers. It makes me laught that a fan of a team who's only victories are against the Texans, and Jags would brag so much.

Scrub team? Hmm...Funny that Brees has a QB rating of 98.3 and Delhomme has...what? Oh wow, only 71.3...Antonio Gates has more recieving yards than anyone on your team...also, say hello to LT, he will be walking all over that kitty defense (if you could call it that)....

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Alverez
10-23-2004, 11:01 PM
ok so u have the same defense minus one....still doesnt strike the fear it did the past 2 years... Chargers are a team with nothing to lose, Panthers are fighting to retain the respect they got last year (well deserved i admit)...but the team just lacks the intensity its fans obviously have more of.

I'll admit, but make no mistake... our past games we had Fields leave, but now he's back. and Jenkins played hurt for 3 games, which ment because of his injury, he couldn't block and tackle the way he should/normally would.

Now with Fields Back, and Moorehead standing, and healthy...

the Defense may very well be back where you don't want us to be.

That's to be seen, for sure. But, as you... I am not going to stop believe'n in my team! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

We'll get it done!

(and yeah, this week we'll also have the fans...)

spysnipedis
10-24-2004, 02:12 AM
well LT has been playing hurt for about 3 games and still playing. he hasn't ran like he has since. Injured or not, he plays good. Chargers do have something to lose, they are slowy gaining respect by SOME and need to continue winning to gain more.

Alverez
10-24-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
well LT has been playing hurt for about 3 games and still playing. he hasn't ran like he has since. Injured or not, he plays good. Chargers do have something to lose, they are slowy gaining respect by SOME and need to continue winning to gain more.

Yes, but he's been produce'n stuff for your team, even if he's hurt.

Jenkins was slipping when it came to his production... and he played hurt and it cost us. Now we have Moorehead in.

And, when Jenkins wen out, adn Moorehead came in against Philly. We had a noticable improvment in our Run D.

I'm hope'n it continues to get better. Then we'll only have to worry about the Oline again. LOL (and even they have made strides of improvement.. but, not as much as "I" would like to see)

spysnipedis
10-24-2004, 03:13 AM
well i agree on taking out an injured player. thats what i think the chargers should do. take out LT for at least a week.
thats what you guys did and once Jenkins comes back healthy, it will work out for you guys.
Chargers need to do that, we can survive without LT for one game, we have a good back(chatman) now that chargers pass game stepped up thanks to Brees smart playing, LT should get the rest needed to just murderize the Raiders.

Alverez
10-24-2004, 03:22 AM
doesn't chatman have an toe thing? he's listed as probable on the injury list on NFL.com.

yeah, and we'll play better D now that Jenkins is out. He will be missed. no doubt! but, Moorehead proven to be more then good "fill-in". He's pretty dam good!

In 4 games he's gotten 14 tackles, and only started 2 games this year for us. (that's actually 4 more then he got in 14 games last season. Tho he didn't start last season either.)

GmanNC
10-24-2004, 09:09 AM

And I had to LOL when you said we had a cupcake scheduel. All we have played are Houston, Jets, Broncs, Titans, Jags, and Falcs. Who have you played that is better than who we have played? Exactly.
You just repeated what I said. I said every starter is playing with the exception of Kindel moorhead being a second stringer. Way to show me up.

Umm lets see here. The eagles (5-0), broncos (5-1), falcons (5-1),

lightningstrike14
10-24-2004, 02:53 PM
How do you like you crow served up pal, come and and get it.

HellsBells
10-24-2004, 03:03 PM
Uh-oh....looks like the Kats LOST! GO CHARGERS!!

spysnipedis
10-24-2004, 03:06 PM
i do wonder where they are at?

BoltinNC
10-24-2004, 03:12 PM
they went to go change the litter

geekster
10-24-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by: Alverez
doesn't chatman have an toe thing? he's listed as probable on the injury list on NFL.com.

yeah, and we'll play better D now that Jenkins is out. He will be missed. no doubt! but, Moorehead proven to be more then good "fill-in". He's pretty dam good!

In 4 games he's gotten 14 tackles, and only started 2 games this year for us. (that's actually 4 more then he got in 14 games last season. Tho he didn't start last season either.)

Hi Alverez,

Guess Jesse Chatman's toe wasn't all that bad after all? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I didn't see anybody get seriously injured today - although our Milligan, (special teams ANIMAL), looks like he's now got a shoulder problem after busting up a kickoff return...

All in all - you gave us all we could handle, especially in that 1st half... GREAT game - and I hope you guys are successful in the 2nd half of the season. You were right about another thing other than injurys - that guy Hoover is a STUD - quite a find.

We got an Ugly win today - but we will take that kind on ANY day we are playing in somebody else's house.

Warm Regards,
-=dave=-