PDA

View Full Version : David Boston arrested

Shamrock
10-22-2004, 11:59 PM
Link to Florida Sun-Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolnotes23oct23,0,4269484.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front)

Dolphins wide receiver David Boston was arrested Wednesday night in Vermont on a charge of simple assault at the Burlington International Airport.

A Burlington Police Department report stated Boston was arrested for an alleged assault against Ed Gorchinski, a 59-year-old ticket/gate agent. Boston, 26, is cited to appear in court in December.

No further details of the arrest were listed in the report.

He was up in Vermont having a second knee operation because of an infection.

spysnipedis
10-23-2004, 12:04 AM
man, Boston had to assault someone. well it was a simple assault. his big muscles probably bumped into someone

rrogers
10-23-2004, 12:12 AM
I was a big Boston fan when he was with Arizona. After seeing his playing abilities and attitude I can not stand the guy. I was extremely happy he was signed by Miami and even more happy he is unable to play and boy does this story even make me even more happy. What a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threadkiller
10-23-2004, 12:37 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

maverjoe
10-23-2004, 12:47 AM
Vermont?

HeHateACC
10-23-2004, 01:17 AM
man this guy just keeps getting worse...

JerryinCA
10-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Did any of you guys see him when he was on the team during practices? He seemed so lazy I didn't know what the big deal was about him other than his muscles. I know during the first mini camp when they signed autographs after he seemed like he didn't want to even talk to the fans, then up here in Carson during training camp he was always the last one to the huddle or back to the line and would run slower than people were walking when they changed fields. I feel bad for someone who has so many physical talents but nothing between his ears. I AM GLAD WE DUMPED HIM !! I don't think he's ever going to grow up.

spysnipedis
10-23-2004, 01:27 AM
what are you talking about David Boston is the MIA Dolphin's team. they got nothing i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

WHITELIGHTNING
10-23-2004, 04:45 AM
Dude sure went down hill fast.

Johndbr
10-23-2004, 05:18 AM
hummmm so mamma's boy boston did not get his way, so he threw a tentratamtrum and tried to beat up a 59 year old. Damn what a loser.

John B

compubolt
10-23-2004, 08:32 AM
I am sure he told them "You won't like me when I'm angry"

They quickly learned those glowing green eyes were no longer just colored contacts. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Chargers
10-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Mad props to that 59 year old. That's one heck of a feat to survive getting assaulted by that gorilla i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

MoveitMister
10-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Maybe this time he didn't duck when he saw the hit coming from the 59 yr old.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

SuperMatt
10-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by: MoveitMister

Ouch!

Alligator arms!

Haha!

What a waste of such a tremendous physical specimen.

michael
10-23-2004, 02:57 PM

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

That play is the one play I think of whenever I hear his name!!

I assume youre talking about the potential TD thrown to him at the goal line with 2 defensive players converging on him and as big and as strong as he is he DUCKED OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

wow, im glad this play stuck with folks, with 1000 cameras on at game time Im surprised he would be such a coward.

excellent post, that play should be brought up every time his name is spoken..it should be a rule, so if he has kids they can one day see what a loser their dad was and a waste of talent.

geekster
10-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Shhhh....
Beware the 59 year old - chances are he is an old VietNam vet and wouldn't mind taking out your "other" knee. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ErixChargers
10-23-2004, 03:15 PM
David boston = what a joke! dude Has some real problems. for what ever reason
he's lost what he once had so much of (Talent) And that IMO has Messed with his mind.
He singed a huge contract with SD a few years back & he was voted off the Island in his first year
what does that say about david Boston . He sounds like He has a huge chip on his shoulder .
& no one wants to work with him / Like In AZ . And now Hes all screwed Up with a acl problem or some sh$t like that ...

I'm so Glad hes Not a Charger ......... Anways I just wanted 2 add My 00.2 worth

Whoo Go Bolts

IronMountain1960
10-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Dolphins WR Boston arrested in Vermont

By Alex Marvez and Harvey Fialkov
Sun-Sentinel
Posted October 23 2004

DAVIE Dolphins wide receiver David Boston was arrested Tuesday night in Vermont on a charge of simple assault at the Burlington International Airport.

A Burlington Police Department report stated Boston was arrested for an alleged assault against Ed Gorchinski, a 59-year-old ticket/gate agent. Boston, 26, is cited to appear in court in December, according to a police report.

Further details of the arrest are being compiled by Burlington police, spokesman Wade Labrecque said early Saturday morning.

boltzman3
10-23-2004, 04:50 PM
i don't think anyone here is suprised...we knew what kind of man boston was . when we handed him his walking papers...most of us grow older..some never mature as adults...it's a shame to have so much.yet posses so little...

RollinThunder
10-23-2004, 05:21 PM
"Mr. Boston, the metal detector is going off...I'm afraid you'll have to remove your nipple rings." Steriod rage ensues, old man winds up with a nipple-ring suppository. Moving that head-case, another good move by AJ!

spysnipedis
10-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by: RollinThunder
"Mr. Boston, the metal detector is going off...I'm afraid you'll have to remove your nipple rings." Steriod rage ensues, old man winds up with a nipple-ring suppository. Moving that head-case, another good move by AJ!

lol, the old man probably was touching his nipples

guimcharger
10-23-2004, 06:27 PM
Boston is the sorriest excuse for a football plater. I would have to say he ranks 2nd to Ryan Leaf's premadonna attitude.

mgpretzel
10-23-2004, 06:31 PM
I'm glade we got rid of him. HE would have killed this team mentallity

TrumpetDude
10-23-2004, 08:55 PM
This thread is interesting and I do not know if anyone has drawn this parallel ?

Boston was traded for a "Conditional" 6th Round pick. A.J. told the Tampa Bay Bucs that part of the McCardell deal would be the Chargers deciding WHICH 6th Round pick the Chargers would give up. What if the Chargers give up the "Conditional 6th we got for Boston" and lets say the "condition" whatever it may be was not met and the Chargers actually lose the Dolphins Conditional 6th BUT have that pick "assigned" to the Bucs ? In other words, the Chargers get nothing and neither do the Bucs for the 6th Round pick which the Chargers told the Bucs they would assign.

Sound plausible ? I think A.J. just snookered the Bucs...

MoveitMister
10-24-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by: michael

i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

That play is the one play I think of whenever I hear his name!!

I assume youre talking about the potential TD thrown to him at the goal line with 2 defensive players converging on him and as big and as strong as he is he DUCKED OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

wow, im glad this play stuck with folks, with 1000 cameras on at game time Im surprised he would be such a coward.

excellent post, that play should be brought up every time his name is spoken..it should be a rule, so if he has kids they can one day see what a loser their dad was and a waste of talent.D-Bo didn't just duck that time, he did it on more than a few plays.
Maybe he should have been spending quality time with Ricky.

i/expressions/devil.gif

While I'd never want to wish harm on a child, I hope he can shape himself back up and get it together for their sake.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

MoveitMister
10-24-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude
This thread is interesting and I do not know if anyone has drawn this parallel ?

Boston was traded for a "Conditional" 6th Round pick. A.J. told the Tampa Bay Bucs that part of the McCardell deal would be the Chargers deciding WHICH 6th Round pick the Chargers would give up. What if the Chargers give up the "Conditional 6th we got for Boston" and lets say the "condition" whatever it may be was not met and the Chargers actually lose the Dolphins Conditional 6th BUT have that pick "assigned" to the Bucs ? In other words, the Chargers get nothing and neither do the Bucs for the 6th Round pick which the Chargers told the Bucs they would assign.

Anytime our men come out on top of a given situation, I'm happy.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

spysnipedis
10-24-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

if A.J did that, he's the man. thats like getting McCardell For Free. Besides paying him.

JANJAN
04-22-2009, 06:19 PM
I think all of you who have posted negative comments about David Boston should ask yourselves one question, " Are there any among you who have never sinned ? If so, you can cast the first stone" You are pathetic people .