PDA

View Full Version : Jammer is a bum!

SDynasty
10-24-2004, 12:54 PM
Jammer is a bum! Take your pick either PI, getting beat, or the daily double...both!

Every game this year except ATL. Houston, got beat, Jets, got beat and PI. Denver... aaahhh forget it, he better step up or he'll be hanging with Sammy.

jsdfan
10-24-2004, 01:03 PM
I can't agree with you yet on this one.

This is the NFL in the 21st century. You got to pass first (balanced by run) and put points on the board, because they are going to do it to you.

And never sit on a lead!

jsdfan
10-24-2004, 01:05 PM
Jammer just delivered the wood. Give these young guys 2 more quarters with Rodney Harrison....he taught that dishin' it out in the secondary was part of job security.

SDynasty
10-24-2004, 01:06 PM
OK, jammer makes a huge hit lets go big boy. He is talented but.....I'm not sold yet.

GO BOLTS!!!

spysnipedis
10-24-2004, 01:24 PM
jammer isn't bad your just an idiot

guimcharger
10-24-2004, 01:31 PM
I think you wrote this out anger after his PI. Jammer is still are best corner. D Flo stepped up today. How about Jammers big hit.

Tomlinson21
10-24-2004, 01:46 PM
they're were doing good...now CAROLINA is going no huddle. dammit

lightningstrike14
10-24-2004, 02:50 PM
You know nothing my friend Jammer davis, both played well today. for the most part the secondary did its job. Granted carolinas receivers dropped some passes but you cant complain about Jammers performance He laid down a smackdown on Colbert. We only gave up 6 points buddy. Get a clue and support your team. Bring on the Raiders,

TKBOLT
10-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Whats wrong with this guy? Jammer has been playing solid all year, granted how weak our pass rush has been at times. Rarely do you ever see the opposing teams challenging Jammer, we saw today how hard Jammer can hit.

spysnipedis
10-24-2004, 03:00 PM
i think he needs to watch that hit over and over. find me a host and i'll upload it.

Infernus
10-24-2004, 03:12 PM
Jammer has been doing awesome. You just don't hear about him because the passes don't go his way, because of his coverage.

Plus did you see that big hit? Nice.

Thunderstruck
10-24-2004, 03:12 PM
There are people who think a "shut-down" corner never gives up a pass completion and never gets flagged.

geekster
10-24-2004, 03:16 PM
OK - this one just *has* to go to the Smack Shack and will be moved there in a couple of minutes...

TrumpetDude
10-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis

Kinda harsh man ... maybe Jammer hit on his chick....you never know....

ratchit21
10-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

Kinda harsh man ... maybe Jammer hit on his chick....you never know....

lol... maybe but ive met jammers chick and shes pretty fine, hes played good all year, even the best corners in the league get flagged and give up some receptions. You dont hear his name alot and I think the less you hear it the better... it means hes doing his job

guimcharger
10-24-2004, 04:01 PM
How about Jammers hit and Davis breaking up the passes.

mgpretzel
10-24-2004, 04:03 PM
I have said it all a long our CBs are good davis needs to relax and just play thats all

MoveitMister
10-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Jammer's a bum, huh.

Bet that Keary Colbert is still in the whirlpool after the hurt QJ put on him.
i/expressions/devil.gif

geekster
10-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Saying - did anybody get the number of that truck that smacked me like a little boy? I think it was #23 but I don't remember much after that HIT!

SDynasty
10-25-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
I think you wrote this out anger after his PI. Jammer is still are best corner. D Flo stepped up today. How about Jammers big hit.

No I wrote this after watching him get beat game in game out

SDynasty
10-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by: lightningstrike14
You know nothing my friend Jammer davis, both played well today. for the most part the secondary did its job. Granted carolinas receivers dropped some passes but you cant complain about Jammers performance He laid down a smackdown on Colbert. We only gave up 6 points buddy. Get a clue and support your team. Bring on the Raiders,

Dude our secondary sucks have you been watching any of our games this year! How about the fact that we are 2nd against the run and 30th against the pass...you get a clue. I'm a season ticket holder I do support my team. Chill we won we just looked horrible doing it

GO BOLTS

SDynasty
10-25-2004, 12:08 AM

If I'm the idiot why did you have to wear the vick sig. Takes an idiot to know and idiot

lightningstrike14
10-25-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by: 214SD6

Dude our secondary sucks have you been watching any of our games this year! How about the fact that we are 2nd against the run and 30th against the pass...you get a clue. I'm a season ticket holder I do support my team. Chill we won we just looked horrible doing it

GO BOLTS

Yes, I watch every game as well, and all I'm trying to tell you is the secondary is slowly maturing game by game. Last week the secondary gave up two big pass plays that really hurt us. This week Quentin got called for that pass interference, that hurt as well. But they are getting better as the season goes on. And part of the reason we are 30th against the pass is a lot of those yards came from Tennesee and Jacksonville trying to catch up late in those games, when the chargers had big leads. But seriously if you think Jammer is a bum, and we need to trade him. WOW gotta wonder about that logic.

rule12b
10-25-2004, 12:08 PM
Jammer and Kiel are the bright spots on our secondary so far. I have no idea what this guy thinks would happen if we traded Jammer. . .Um, for whom would we trade? totally overhaul the secondary mid-season? Hmm, how about bringing in some grizzled, high-priced veteran, like what's his name from Green Bay that wound up biting it for New Orleans? How about drafting another CB in the first round so we can wait two more years for him to develop???

I don't think so.

kanYeWes
10-25-2004, 05:07 PM
hahaha

mcnairfan78
10-28-2004, 08:52 PM
The secondary has been a problem ever since Harrison went, but it's not all Jammer's fault

mgpretzel
10-28-2004, 09:17 PM
the secondary is getting better each week, and it is definitky not Jammers fault that they give up a big play he cant play both CB spots. every 2ndary gives up a big play in a game. Jammer is a solid CB he hasn't given up any thing big this year and about the Pass Interferance call so what everyone makes a mistake.

May I remind you Champ Bailey supposedly the best CB in the league got BURNED on monday night not once but TWICE.

So lets put this Jammer stuff away and support THE BOLTS AS THEY BEAT THE FAIDERS THIS WEEK!!!!

kingporterblood
11-01-2004, 01:08 AM
Jammer is a bum! Take your pick either PI, getting beat, or the daily double...both!

Every game this year except ATL. Houston, got beat, Jets, got beat and PI. Denver... aaahhh forget it, he better step up or he'll be hanging with Sammy.

Do you still feel the same way or has he changed your mind the last few games remember he always covers the toughest receiver.

lightningstrike14
11-01-2004, 02:05 AM

GO BOLTS

Well is he still a bum? One other thing dont ever tell me to chill, Im not one one of your H.S. pals.