PDA

View Full Version : Raider fans are so savage I can't talk trash.

hegor
10-24-2004, 09:07 PM
So like many people who post here from other teams, I decided to visits Chokeland's web site and lay down some smack.

First they don't have a message board that I could find easily. At least an official one.

Second, they do have java based chat rooms. So I visted one and yes there were many Raider fans attending the room. I attempted to talk trash and dis their team, but they were busy accusing each other of being (derogatory term for homosexual) and accusing the women in the chat room of being hoes. Now really, we have made lots of jokes about them but I couldn't come up with stuff this good! It was like watching a tribe of cannibals discover they had no food.

Now really, I talk trash with Denver and KC fans, but we always have that tip of the hat after the game showing of respect. But I continue to be astounded at the level of primitive primate behavior exhibited by Raider fans. Are they really that hopeless?

illeniumsd
10-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Raiders fans are 75% Convicted Felon and 25% A*Hole!

I hate to be stereo typical but have you seen what the majority of Raiders fans represent? Talking game smack with them will get you shot up in a drive by!
My .02

guimcharger
10-24-2004, 10:19 PM
They are all a bunch of mindless idiots like Al Davis.

mgpretzel
10-24-2004, 10:27 PM
Al Davis is a bumbling moron. and the fans are mindless (well if I say what i want to say I'll get in trouble so I won't).

mrintensity
10-25-2004, 02:15 AM
I hear there is going to be a massive parole sweep so I would imagine we won't see too many Faider fans at this game. Lol.........Go Bolts!!!!!!

SDRaiderH8er
10-25-2004, 07:14 AM
Dont get into a verbal assault on "HowiesGirl", I have, and she is a Mod, she doesnt like to be told the Truth, I am no longer allowed in there,

ENJOY

PriestBaybee
10-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Faiders fans ain't nothin' my friend. We had some of them show up here in KC last year and it is pretty amazing how nutless they are when they don't outnumber you a thousand to one.

JDaySoCal
10-25-2004, 03:53 PM
lol, that's so unsurprising.

kanYeWes
10-25-2004, 05:03 PM
lol niiice

HellsBells
10-25-2004, 05:06 PM
They dont even have a message board....

...hehe

TemeculaMike
10-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by: HellsBells
...hehe

Just shows you Al Davis isn't a complete moron. He is at least smart enough to know they have nothing good to say. However, I could just see the Forum Categories now:

Discuss Last Loss
Draft Central (Our No.1 Overall Pick)
Immigration Advice
Best Half-Way Houses in Oakland
Parolee's looking for love
Criminal Attorney Referrals
Season Ticket Holder (singular - that's you Al)

geekster
10-26-2004, 07:27 PM
You forgot "Big Al - bail bondsman's corner"

geekster
10-26-2004, 07:44 PM
It was like watching a tribe of cannibals discover they had no food.

Gotta say it - that is one of the funniest lines I've seen in the forums thus far... Nice!

HellsBells
10-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by: TemeculaMike

Originally posted by: HellsBells
...hehe

Just shows you Al Davis isn't a complete moron. He is at least smart enough to know they have nothing good to say. However, I could just see the Forum Categories now:

Discuss Last Loss
Draft Central (Our No.1 Overall Pick)
Immigration Advice
Best Half-Way Houses in Oakland
Parolee's looking for love
Criminal Attorney Referrals
Season Ticket Holder (singular - that's you Al)

You missed:

How to sneak alcohol into a Raiders game
How to avoid the cops
Im getting off the bandwagon discussion
I dont give a **** about football yet I watch da raidas

geekster
10-26-2004, 08:17 PM
http://www.intux.net/Chargers2.gif

TrumpetDude
10-26-2004, 08:26 PM
THE RAIDERS SUCK .... SO TRUE.