PDA

View Full Version : CHARGER FAN FROM CENTRAL JERSEY

pwurstc17
10-24-2004, 11:00 PM
HI OUT OF TOWN BOLTZ FANS, WHAT A GREAT YEAR SO FAR!! 4-3, AND IN THE PLAYOFF HUNT. YOU CANNOT ASK FOR MORE .YEAH WE SHOULD HAVE BEAT THE FALCONS ,BUT THINGS HAPPEN.WE WILL PUMMEL THE RAIDERS COME HALLOWEEN SUNDAY!!! WE WILL PUMMEL THIS BUNCH OF DIRTY RATS!!!! AND GO 5-3!!! EXPECT TO WIN!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A FUN FILLED AND EXCITING YEAR!!! GO BOLTZ!!!!

Hamburglar
10-24-2004, 11:56 PM
good to know we have people thats not in california and like the chargers

Chargers
10-25-2004, 02:11 AM
Welcome aboard! I can't wait for that azzkicking we are going to issue the Faiders next Sunday.

NJBoltfan
12-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Born and raised in SD and now living in Sparta, NJ of all places. This year has been an incredible treat. My boss is ahuge Dolphin who was boasting all off season of how they were going to be sooooooooo great, and the Bolts were gonna suck, HAAAA! I am freekin out right now and after they kick a$$ on the Doncos this Sunday I will be officially back to my glory days of 1994 when they went to the SB in 95.

XKhalilX
12-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by: pwurstc17
HI OUT OF TOWN BOLTZ FANS, WHAT A GREAT YEAR SO FAR!! 4-3, AND IN THE PLAYOFF HUNT. YOU CANNOT ASK FOR MORE .YEAH WE SHOULD HAVE BEAT THE FALCONS ,BUT THINGS HAPPEN.WE WILL PUMMEL THE RAIDERS COME HALLOWEEN SUNDAY!!! WE WILL PUMMEL THIS BUNCH OF DIRTY RATS!!!! AND GO 5-3!!! EXPECT TO WIN!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A FUN FILLED AND EXCITING YEAR!!! GO BOLTZ!!!!

I grew up in East Windsor area, in Cranberry/Hightstown area. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif