PDA

View Full Version : Broncos must be stopped

yodafro
10-25-2004, 11:09 AM
I hope the Bronco's get stuffed tonight. Their offense is clicking right now. The Bengals have a solid D-Line and an inconsistent starting QB. It'll be interesting to see if Kitna plays. Has Chad "The Answer" Johnson got an answer for Champ Bailey? I think Cincy is capable of containing Denvers running attack. I don't think it will be a high scoring game.

JDaySoCal
10-25-2004, 11:11 AM
If Miami can beat the Rams... The Bengals can beat the Donkeys.

yodafro
10-25-2004, 11:14 AM
Very true. I feel sorry for Junior. He got the shaft

denverboltfan
10-25-2004, 12:45 PM
If you want something done right, do it yourself. Mark your calendars for 12/5/04.

HeadTrip
10-25-2004, 12:52 PM
Doesnt CIN's runD blow? If so there is no way for them to win.

Boltdiehard
10-25-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: denverboltfan
If you want something done right, do it yourself. Mark your calendars for 12/5/04.

Excellent point but it never hurts to ask for a little help now and then.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Go Bengals!!!!!

snatchy025
10-25-2004, 12:56 PM
Anything is possible in football. All we can hope is for Denver has an off night...we NEED that to happen!

yodafro
10-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Do the Bengals have a chance of stunning the Broncos on a rare Cincinnati appearance on Monday Night Football ?

Absolutely.

And if such an upset is to happen, it must begin with the Bengals run defense. Yes, run defense, the one that ranks dead last in the NFL. Somehow, the Bengals have to figure out a way to contend with the top rushing team in the league.

Impossible? Not really. This might actually be a good matchup for Cincinnati's defense because it relies so heavily on quickness and on defenders shooting gaps. Such gaps should be available thanks to the zone-blocking style of Denver's offensive line.

If the Bengals are consistently quick off the snap and making plays in the Broncos backfield, they have more than a decent opportunity to pull off a stunning upset. But if powerful Reuben Droughns is able to get past the line of scrimmage often enough, Cincinnati's smallish defensive front will wear down.

This would also be a good time for Carson Palmer to give more than a few glimpses of why he was the top overall pick of the 2003 draft. Some good pass protection, particularly from his running backs, would help make that a reality.

NFL.com

yodafro
10-25-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey DenverBolt Fan. When the Chargers play the Broncos who are you rooting for?

run21lt
10-25-2004, 01:01 PM
I'll laugh my butt off if Cincy beats Denver tonight! It has been a pleasure watching Oakland and KC struggle this season. Now let's beat those black and silver freaks on Halloween!

PriestBaybee
10-25-2004, 01:16 PM
Tonight Chargers and Chiefs fans will be united for one cause. The Donks must go down. By the way, you guys are looking pretty impressive. I knew Marty would eventually get the ball rolling down there.

BlueandGoldRush
10-25-2004, 01:21 PM
PriestBaybee
I gotta give it to the Chiefs o-line for that game against ATL. We all knew the Falc's were overrated, we should have beat them by 20+. But to have 8 rushing TDs, that's a helluva game against any team.

And yeah, it would be sweet to see the donkeys get worked tonight. But Cincy's defense has been brutal.

I'm just waiting to see Jammer's hit again tonight onthe Pre Game JACKED UP!.

PriestBaybee
10-25-2004, 02:03 PM
I agree Blue. The Donks are the better team but you know what they say. Every dog has its day. Lets just hope the dogs in Cincinatti have theirs today.

yodafro
10-25-2004, 11:23 PM
We got our wish. Now it's within a game

nillard
10-26-2004, 12:05 AM
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Hey,Broncos went down.Thanks Johnson and Johnson, it sure helps us in our division.

denverboltfan
10-26-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by: yodafro
Hey DenverBolt Fan. When the Chargers play the Broncos who are you rooting for?

Since I root for the bolts and against the donkos every week, I don't think I'll change for that game.

Thunderstruck
10-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Notice how the Broncos become a mediocre football team as soon as they set foot outside Mile High?

Bolts4Life21
10-26-2004, 06:05 PM
I hope the Bronco's get stuffed tonight. Their offense is clicking right now. The Bengals have a solid D-Line and an inconsistent starting QB. It'll be interesting to see if Kitna plays. Has Chad "The Answer" Johnson got an answer for Champ Bailey? I think Cincy is capable of containing Denvers running attack. I don't think it will be a high scoring game.

I guess Johnson did have an answer for Bailey. Bailey got schooled.

denverboltfan
10-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21

I guess Johnson did have an answer for Bailey. Bailey got schooled.

Agreed. Kudos to the Bengals for going right at Bailey. Bailey is good, but not as good as he thinks he is. He fits well in the donkos mold. Arrogance exceeds talent.

kingporterblood
10-28-2004, 10:25 AM
Good call couldn`t of been more accurate