PDA

View Full Version : V40 row 16

TKBOLT
10-26-2004, 11:40 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone has any seats in my section to high five when we beat down chokeland. I bought 4 seats off of ebay back to back and can't wait.

dmercado70
10-26-2004, 10:08 PM
whats up tkbolt // will be coming down from orange county // v42 row 15 // pretty close to ya // i bought two tickets and my friend has four next to mine // priceless . . .
================================
raidernation is like , third world to me !!!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

TKBOLT
10-26-2004, 11:34 PM
Whats up dmercado!!! Thats what I'm talking about!!! Straight true bolt fan right there, comming all the way from the big OC... I'm just as stoked as you about the game. We gotta look out for eachother and UNITE as a family this weekened....Just look over to V40 and I got your back. 4 Asian guys on row 16, thats us, alright. Anymore bolt fans around me and dmercado? Its all about unity this weekened baby!!!Lets do this!!!

dmercado70
10-29-2004, 09:41 AM
alright tkbolt you and your three other charger homeys will also be under the protection of the orange county sydicate // i cant wait for this sunday brother , its gonna be crazy i tell ya // truth is i am loosing sleep cause of this battle to come // my ole lady tells me to shut up cause i cant stop talking about it // the chick knows how much love i have for my team which is why i am able to get out this halloween with my homeys // lol // i am still trying to decide what to make for the tailgate party , with the rain that past i am hoping to grill something good // where abouts are you guys in orange county tkbolt ? // i grew up in the garden grove area but i haved moved to buena park // i want to get on the road at least by five in the morning so that i have a good spot // i want to set up on the chargers side south east parking lot for the pre game POWWOW !!! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif
===============================
raidernation is like , third world to me !!!i/expressions/SDG_Helmet.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

TKBOLT
10-29-2004, 01:12 PM
NoI'm from Daygo but I have a lot of family up in OC. What you guys planning for tailgaiting? Yeah I go up to OC every now and then.

diegos81cutie
10-29-2004, 05:09 PM
I'll be in V5...I think...got my tickets at home. I CAN'T WAIT! I'll be the loud girl...(wearing and LT jersey of course)...yelling out "GO CHARGERS....RAIDERS SUCK!!!!!"

dmercado70
10-30-2004, 09:58 AM
alright diegos81cutie // nothing can be any hotter than a charger girl in blue ( pprrrr ) // your tickets are sweet cutie // who is all going to the game with ya , i hope they are all females ( hello ) // remember what happens at the murph stays at the murph ( lol ) // it was just last week when i bought my lt jersey so i too will be wearing the same // we have had a good seasone so far but this is the game of all games and i also cant wait to put the hurt on these but pirates . . .
raidernation is like , third world to me !!!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

TKBOLT
10-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Alright guys, are you ready to get LOUD!!!!!!! diegos81cutie and dmercado70 its saturday night and I can hardly wait now...I hope y'all have lots of fun and yell your a$$es off.

TKBOLT
10-31-2004, 07:38 PM
YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chargers!!!!!! Hate thoses stupid fader fans..... Shannnahhh nah nah......... Shannnah nah nah....Hey, Hey, Hey..........Good Bye...Raiders SUCK!!!!! Hope you guys also had as much fun as I did at the game...Lost my voice and had a big migraine headache once the game was over from yelling all game long....What a blast at the game, its the best home game I've ever went to, glad I went!!!!!

dmercado70
11-01-2004, 12:10 PM
just about the same for me tkbolt // best time i had in a long time // the game was played like a young college team , putting up points almost every time we had the ball // seeing the raider fans with their jerey rice jerseys made me laugh // they were boo 'in more at there players then they are at the chargers // watching raider fans getting taken away by police is always fun // must have been two in my section alone ( lol ) // ahhh life is good . . .
raidernation is like , third world to me !!!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/beer.gif