PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Faider Nation

runnin21
10-26-2004, 12:25 PM
Hey, I figured this would be as good of a first post as any, I'm up here in Northern Californis, AKA the Faider Nation, I'm just glad I can sit at home and watch the game this week, instead of having to go down to the bar, I'm one of maybe 3 Charger fans in my town, the rest are Faider/Whiner fans, and they all hate me right now, since theor teams are just terrible this season.

Anyhow, I've been a Charger fan all of my 30 years of life, I grew up in El Cajon, but relocated here in 89.

Go Chargers, beat the Faiders
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/amc258/phade.gif

TrumpetDude
10-26-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by: runnin21
Hey, I figured this would be as good of a first post as any, I'm up here in Northern Californis, AKA the Faider Nation, I'm just glad I can sit at home and watch the game this week, instead of having to go down to the bar, I'm one of maybe 3 Charger fans in my town, the rest are Faider/Whiner fans, and they all hate me right now, since theor teams are just terrible this season.

Anyhow, I've been a Charger fan all of my 30 years of life, I grew up in El Cajon, but relocated here in 89.

Go Chargers, beat the Faiders

Welcome to the Chargers house of pain!!!

Season ticket holder here and hardcore fan from the 60's. Represent as the Chargers are arriving on the scene as the up and coming team this year and next. A.J. is the man.

collamer22
11-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Where in the Bay Area are you? I know there area few of us up here. We need to get to gether and take over a bar.

Gillis
11-08-2004, 08:01 PM
I though they only had gay bars in the Bay Area. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

MoveitMister
11-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: Gillis
I though they only had gay bars in the Bay Area.

Gillis,

I hope you didn't mean this in a derogatory manner.

There are many fine establishments in San Francisco.
You should take a trip there sometime. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

If you did mean this in an offensive way, please refrain from this type of behavior in the forum.

Thank you and have a Great Charger season!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

viento1602
11-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Hey I am thinking of driving up to oak town 4 the game this weekend, I found cheep tix on C-list, any one want to join me I am a little scared to go alone

ThndrStrm5
11-20-2004, 05:34 PM
There are straight Bars in the SF Area? Name 1.....

PoLLo619
11-20-2004, 06:37 PM
www.chargerz.tk