PDA

View Full Version : CHARGEREMPIRE

INLANDEMPEROR
10-27-2004, 03:50 PM
WHATS UP SURSIDE CALI THIS IS THE INLAND EMPEROR REPRESENTING THE BIG BAD INSANE EMPIRE
IM JUST WAITING FOR THE CELEBRATION ON SUNDAY WHEN SOUTH STOMPS ON NORTH. WERE BETTER THAN THEM AT FOOTBALL LIKE SO MANY OTHER THINGS. F*** THE FAIDERS AND THEIR MARK@$$ FANS THIS IS OUR TIME,THE BEGINNING OF AN ERA, THE CHAGER ERA. I.E TRUCHA

spysnipedis
10-27-2004, 05:08 PM
INLANDEMPEROR, please don't use caps in your whole post.

chargers own the raiders

Sdboltz619
10-27-2004, 07:32 PM
faiders suck

Bolts4Life21
10-27-2004, 07:44 PM
What's wrong with caps? Why do people make such a big deal over it?

guimcharger
10-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21

I have the same question.

geekster
10-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by: INLANDEMPEROR
WHATS UP SURSIDE CALI THIS IS THE INLAND EMPEROR REPRESENTING THE BIG BAD INSANE EMPIRE
IM JUST WAITING FOR THE CELEBRATION ON SUNDAY WHEN SOUTH STOMPS ON NORTH. WERE BETTER THAN THEM AT FOOTBALL LIKE SO MANY OTHER THINGS. F*** THE FAIDERS AND THEIR MARK@$$ FANS THIS IS OUR TIME,THE BEGINNING OF AN ERA, THE CHAGER ERA. I.E TRUCHA

We are going to cut you a bit of slack on this post - but you won't be posting here long if you choose to continue to violate the forum rules...

Please review these and take heed:
San Diego Chargers forums Code of Conduct (http://forums.chargers.com/categories.cfm?catid=3&flcache=1291596&entercat=y) - Forum Rules (http://forums.chargers.com/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=1212&enterthread= y) - Forum Tips (http://forums.chargers.com/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=1210&enterthread= y)

Thanks in advance,
-=dave=-

Thunderstruck
10-27-2004, 08:06 PM
In the forum world, typing in all-caps traditionally indicates that you're yelling. When you read all-caps posts as yelling, it's annoying. You'll find that no matter what kind of forum you post on, whether it's sports or politics or anything else, people will always object to all-caps posts. It's just one of those things, like not burping in church--it's just an etiquette thing. And at least half of people who are new to the forum world start off posting in all-caps until the forumites b1tch at them. It's one of the great internet traditions. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

geekster
10-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21

These forums are hosted by the Chargers organization. They set up a specific set of rules - one of which is to avoid posting in All Caps.. (see links in my post above this one for the complete rational/reason)...

The Moderators of these forums are not "employees" - but we agreed to assist in enforcing them and it makes no difference whether I personally agree or not - I made a promise to the webmaster and my word is my bond - I will do so... But I *will* give users repeated warnings before doing anything more serious about it. Continued violations of the rules will result in individual posts being deleted and further subsequent warning issued by PM and/or eMail - after a period of continued violations the user will get a "timeout" or two - and in extreme cases the user will be banned from the forums... That's the way it works here. Hope this post answers your questions.

Warm Regards,
-=dave=-

p.s. I am a USER of these forums first - we've only had them on chargers.com for a couple of months and I, for one, would like to see us be able to keep them. Hope you all feel the same way.

mgpretzel
10-27-2004, 09:28 PM
I think if you type in all caps it is hard to read. It drives my brain insaine

TrumpetDude
10-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by: mgpretzel
I think if you type in all caps it is hard to read. It drives my brain insaine

All caps is mind numbing. You can not read that stuff without exploding brain cells. I need what few I have left.....

RAIDER4LIFE
10-28-2004, 12:26 PM
FANS THIS IS OUR TIME,THE BEGINNING OF AN ERA, THE CHAGER ERA. I.E TRUCHA

Get real Dirtbag!

lightningstrike14
10-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by: RAIDER4LIFE

Get real Dirtbag!

How about you say something inteligent Raturd for life.

lightningstrike14
10-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I cant believe it, we may be dealing with the smartest Faider fan in the gaydur nation. he is the first bottom feeder to find his way in here. Raider4life your team is 2-5 and couldn't even beat the HOUSTON TEXANs. Your team is weak and so is the nation. Let me tell something else, we dont want to hear about your glory days either. So dont even go there. The Chargers are gonna slap the Raiders so hard in the mouth, that the entire nation will be suffering from swollen colons, and shi**y shorts. Just about the time they get a fresh pair, it dawns on them they have to face the Bolts again in 2 weeks. The nation will continue to crumble, while the CHARGER EMPIRE gains strength and rocks the Q this weekend. Go back to your lame arse chitty chat room. 4lifei/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

rule12b
10-28-2004, 01:11 PM
I can't believe a Raider fan figured out how to use a keyboard!!! Oh wait, he probably made the clerk of the convenience store he just robbed explain it to him at gunpoint. Or maybe the booking seargent gave him a break. . .

lightningstrike14
10-28-2004, 01:24 PM
You know why it took them so long to get in here? With all the rain lately, the US post office has been backed up. So their letters to Mommy are just arriving today. Mommy please leave my usual uninteligent post on the chargers MB. They took are computers away here in prison. Thanks Mom your the best.

geekster
10-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: lightningstrike14
You know why it took them so long to get in here? With all the rain lately, the US post office has been backed up. So their letters to Mommy are just arriving today. Mommy please leave my usual uninteligent post on the chargers MB. They took are computers away here in prison. Thanks Mom your the best.

You forgot the additional requests for mascara, fresh pantyhose, food, hacksaw blades, that pretty summer dress and money.i/expressions/devil.gif

lightningstrike14
10-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Oh yeah, dont forget to pay my child support this month also.

rule12b
10-28-2004, 03:11 PM
Yeah, it isn't easy finding time to post here if you are a Raiders fan. What between picking up food stamps/unemployment/AFDC checks, beating your mom, sister, and assorted other relatives, dealing drugs, and neglecting your 3 kids, there just aren't enough hours in the day for a 15 year old!

PhillyFan
10-28-2004, 03:17 PM
FINALLY! A Raiders fan to pick on.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

lightningstrike14
10-28-2004, 08:25 PM
I wish he would come back. I'm keepin in way too much smack. I need to let it out man!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

kingporterblood
10-28-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: RAIDER4LIFE

Get real Dirtbag!

This a perfect example what geekster was talking about, no manners or character coming in here disrespecting with those misspelled mumbling chicken scratched words.

TrumpetDude
10-29-2004, 12:01 AM
"Trucha" means heads up. I speak homie. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif