PDA

View Full Version : CHARGERS FAN IN MEXICO

rperezcj
10-27-2004, 06:04 PM
I live in Juarez, Mexico (border with El Paso, Texas) and I belive that I am the only Charger fan within a 500 mile radius, there are only Cowboy's fans around here.

Its real fun to enter this forum and find out I'm not alone..... Chargers 38 Faiders 3

chargers4real
11-27-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey Perez,
I live in Tepic, Nayarit Mexico about two hours above Guadalajara. I have to listen to the chargers by using the internet. they never show their games on tv down there. I am in the E.U. right now and I still can't see their games. Maybe now though they will show more.

Viva San Diego Chargers!!!

rperezcj
11-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Where in the US are you?? I had to buy DirecTv's Sunday ticket to watch the Chargers, WOW I'm really suprised the way they are playing...

Go Chargers!! Hope we Kill the Donkeys...

BOLTPRIDE
11-29-2004, 05:19 PM
I live in Tijuana, Mexico; ive been a Charger fan since 1991 and i enjoyed every single game since then. I suffered during those years(and til this day): The loss in the playoffs against Miami (31-0), The super bowl defeat vs. San Fran., Humphries season ending injury, Ryan Leaf getting drafted, Seau traded to the Dolphins, Harrison to the Patroits... BUT THE GREAT MEMORIES REMAINS: The 1994 afc title game, The 94 divisional playoff vs. miami, the 1992 0 - 4 start to finish 11 -5, Tomlinson's 2003 season... Dosent matter!!!! IM A F*CKING CHARGERS FAN 4 LIFE!!!!... and if someone wants to jump up to the banwaggon, go ahead! but the truth always remains!!! cause no one will be better Chargers FANS then US!!!!!!!!!! here in this forum!!!! GO CHARGERS!!!! 2004 chargers all the way to the super bowl, baby!!!!

BOLTPRIDE
11-29-2004, 05:22 PM
by the way, how is the weather in El paso? I got familia in Cuidad Juarez (just like around El Centro), but El Paso has never been nice to me (a lot of racist in there, specially inside the INS border inspection)

abailz
11-29-2004, 06:54 PM
Well, I wish I was a Charger fan living in Mexico. As it is, I'm a Bolt fan living in DOTHAN ALABAMA, down in the southeast corner of Alabama, near the panhandle of Florida. HELP!!!

Go Bolts! In the driver seat now! Finally! I don't even get to see the games down here in HICKSVILLE!!@)(&(&^$*^%R*%$^%$*( &IYTUGLIUHBPIOI*EY^)*(^*&^%*(&)

Go Sunset Cliffs!

Bailz

cbarraza
01-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Estas equivocado camarada somos pocos pero te aseguro que mas de dos si somos....

Antonio
01-05-2005, 01:17 PM
I'm from Tijuana too, fan since 1990. I'll tell ya most mexican fans root for the Cowboys, Steelers or Dolphins and yes they are also annoying. I get crap from them all the time, but not now i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif in fact the steelers fans that I know are "feeling it" they know the Chargers can
take on anyone including the Steelers so it will be fun these days!

CUIDADO CON EL RAYO!!!