PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna be fun...

LTisbetter
10-29-2004, 02:09 PM
Raiders are so bad right now. They can't stop anything and they can't move the ball. I can see our second string runningback running all over the sorry chokeland faiders. Raiders don't stand a chance. I'll be surprised if the Raiders score more than 7 and if they hold us to less than 25 points.

Thunderstruck
10-29-2004, 02:28 PM
I only hope that it's only us fans who have this attitude. If the Bolts go into this game thinking it's a gimme, we could be in for a long and very disappointing Sunday.

Bolts need to treat this game as if they're playing the Eagles or Patriots. You can never win by too much.

rule12b
10-29-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderstruck
I only hope that it's only us fans who have this attitude. If the Bolts go into this game thinking it's a gimme, we could be in for a long and very disappointing Sunday.

Bolts need to treat this game as if they're playing the Eagles or Patriots. You can never win by too much.

You got that right, BIIIIIIG Time. This game has allllll the hallmarks of a big TRAP.

TrumpetDude
10-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by: rule12b

You got that right, BIIIIIIG Time. This game has allllll the hallmarks of a big TRAP.

Sack up guys. It is ok to say we are going to kick the caca out of the Raiders. The players will not overlook this game. This is one for the fans to relish. Believe. Harder.

Thunderstruck
10-29-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

Originally posted by: rule12b

Sack up guys. It is ok to say we are going to kick the caca out of the Raiders. The players will not overlook this game. This is one for the fans to relish. Believe. Harder.

Hey, I'm the guy who predicted a 35-7 spanking because I'm assuming the Bolts will NOT take the Traitors lightly.

geekster
10-29-2004, 05:36 PM
I'll be happy with any score that has a Chargers W associated with it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

TrumpetDude
10-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by: LTisbetter
Raiders are so bad right now. They can't stop anything and they can't move the ball. I can see our second string runningback running all over the sorry chokeland faiders. Raiders don't stand a chance. I'll be surprised if the Raiders score more than 7 and if they hold us to less than 25 points.

This is my read. The horror show is about to begin for the Rat Turd Nation.