PDA

View Full Version : HA! HA! HA! I think I got kicked off of the Raiders MB

PhillyFan
10-29-2004, 06:24 PM
I tried getting on to the board and I keep getting the same response about, "Not able to connect, the administrator my have removed you", or something like that.

TrumpetDude
10-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Which boards ???

PhillyFan
10-29-2004, 07:36 PM
raidersfan.net/forum

PhillyFan
10-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Yeah! It's official. Banned by the raiduds. Unbelievable! Especially with the way that they just let everything fly on that board

TrumpetDude
10-29-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by: PhillyFan
Yeah! It's official. Banned by the raiduds. Unbelievable! Especially with the way that they just let everything fly on that board

You represented well enough to freak the freaks. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SDRaiderH8er
10-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by: PhillyFan
When RaiderNation.Com was up and Running, every time I tried to get in there, they sent me to the Raiders Website, HowiesGirl is a real Biatch!

I gave up, i think i have been tossed from everyone at least Once!

rule12b
10-29-2004, 09:29 PM
I've been rocking their chat room so hard I drove about 5 people out. If you see RaidersOwnedbySD or ChargersOwnRaiders, that's me.

Unfortunately, some guys roll in there with some heavy racial stuff that makes us look bad. I stick to felony rap sheet/drug dealing/finding your baby's daddy humor since none of them will talk football. It is better than a trip to the zoo.

TrumpetDude
10-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Man I can not even post my name I use over there as it will get by the filters here ... it is a catchy and most direspectful name of course. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

TrumpetDude
10-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

I hope you changed your name because it is like a B-52 headed straight at ya !!!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

guimcharger
10-29-2004, 09:53 PM
Just go in the chat room. Although they are all idiots and don't talk football.

SDRaiderH8er
10-30-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

I hope you changed your name because it is like a B-52 headed straight at ya !!!!!
Of Course, my Alias was "Surfdude"

benji929
10-30-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
Just go in the chat room. Although they are all idiots and don't talk football.

funniest half hour of my life. its hard to talk smack to them because most of them wont talk football. and those who do are total idiots who resort to name calling within minutes and then leaves. where did evolution go wrong and produce raider fans?