PDA

View Full Version : QB question

BUFFALObillsFAN
10-31-2004, 08:17 PM
i am a buffalo bills fan..... but i LOVE what the chargers are doing this year! i wish you guys well! i hope you guys make the playoffs!!!!

but i have a question

what do you think of brees/rivers.

what if brees plays how he has been playing for the rest of the season. WHO DO YOU GUYS TRADE!?!?!?

and doug flutie is god!!! (jk)

spysnipedis
10-31-2004, 08:19 PM
well Flutie is great Back-up..

i would keep Brees, he has proved himself after a couple of years which you got to give a QB some time to get ready to the NFL.

but the problem is, you can't just trade Rivers... you paid him soo much trading him would get our CAP down bbbbadddd

Chargeroo
10-31-2004, 08:21 PM
There's a ton of arguments about that in here -

http://forums.chargers.com/cat...che=3525775&entercat=y (http://forums.chargers.com/categories.cfm?catid=13&flcache=3525775&entercat=y)

mgpretzel
10-31-2004, 08:24 PM
It is a problem. Brees is really ding good and has all the mental aspects, but I think Rivers is more physicly gifted, both I think are Good QBs. I Don't know!!!! I'm glad its AJ and not me making the decision. Really I think eaither way we have a good QB. If it is Rivers that it will take a year or two he is smart and well catch on quick. If it is Brees we can win right away. Who know Pillip may be like Big Ben in Pit. I like both. it is a win-win.

jtzsd43
10-31-2004, 09:08 PM
It just feels good to be asking the question, "Which great QB should we hold onto," instead of, "Which QB will least likely lose it on the field."

IronMountain1960
10-31-2004, 09:20 PM
Today, Brees had the best game I have EVER seen a QB have, he was about as perfect as you can be, without walking on water. If he continues to play like this, the Chargers need to resign him, give him a huge signing bonus, it can be done cap friendly, if he goes down, he is not the biggest QB, then we Rivers to take over, Rivers will be as good as Brees, and he can sit and watch how it is done, because right now Brees is the best QB in the AFC, he is doing everything right, and he should be the Charger QB for as long as he is playing as good as he is.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

drangus
10-31-2004, 09:33 PM
brees painted his masterpiece today, audibles, pump fakes, looking off the safeties--it was awesome! the td dwight caught was a fake audible and the raiders bit, instead of harris staying with dwight brayton switched on to him--after the catch they show brayton standing their with his arms on his hips just totally stunned.

kingporterblood
11-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by: BUFFALObillsFAN
i am a buffalo bills fan..... but i LOVE what the chargers are doing this year! i wish you guys well! i hope you guys make the playoffs!!!!

but i have a question

what do you think of brees/rivers.

what if brees plays how he has been playing for the rest of the season. WHO DO YOU GUYS TRADE!?!?!?

and doug flutie is god!!! (jk)

We don`t trade neither one everyone knows you have to have 2 quality QB`s to grind a full NFL season right to the SuperBowl thats right I said it SuperBowl, Next year if we are lucky to have Brees, we will have Rivers and Lemon to back him up and Flutie can tend to his grandchildren.