PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remeber my post now???? BREES STAYS IF IM GM!

psuedo
11-01-2004, 06:29 AM
It would be a grave mistake to let him go...they should trade Rivers, for a nasty D line man. ALa Jevon Kearse and start winning SUPER BOWLS!!!!!

Chargeraven
11-01-2004, 08:56 AM
I'm coming around to this and FAST! I don't think SD can let Brees go, he's just come too far now and if we go to the playoffs, how can the team justify introducing a new grace period for a rookie QB when the time will be now to make some noise in the NFL and re-establish this franchise as a consistently competitive winner. Further, take into consideration the stadium vote, don't need to go on about the significance of not taking steps backwards in regards to that. Also, Brees and LT are tight and I don't know if we want to make the star running back displeased in any way. I really don't know if they are going to be able to justify letting Brees walk, particularly considering he may be walking upstate to the Raiders, and that would just be plain WRONG. This is going to become really interesting in about a month to 7 weeks as the season winds down and the playoffs approach..

I was ALL OVER taking Gallery with the #1!!

psuedo
11-01-2004, 12:59 PM
Exactly Chargerraven

TEAM CHEMISTRY is not something that can be bought and these guys love BREES