PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Fans are Cowards (from a fellow Charger fan)

SDBolt21
11-01-2004, 12:05 PM
I was at the game yesterday wearing my autographed LT jersey with three of my buddies who were also all wearing the blue and gold and representing. But what I saw at the stadium was horrible, we were outnumbered like 65% to 35% Gayders to Chargers fans. What kind of chicken-$hit, cowardly, fair-weather punks live here not supporting the team at the biggest game of the year? Man, serious props go out to all the boltheads that showed up yesterday because I saw a lot of them giving the Gayder fans hell by themselves when they should have been backed up by the rest of you cowards that didn't show up. And don't give me this "I can't afford to go to the games" crap because I myself am a near-broke student at SDSU but I still found a way to get a ticket. There's a reason why people scalp outside the stadium all along Friars Road people. How is it that Oakland fans got the cash for tickets but San Diego fans don't? See, this is why there are blackouts--because San Diego fans are nothing but chumps that are too used to taking advantage of the ticket guarantee. Once again, props to every bolthead that showed up. And as for those who didn't, what a dissapointment. What a letdown. Maybe some of you should quit spending all your cash on cheap beer and invest in some tickets you posers. What a shame.

TemeculaMike
11-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by: SDBolt21
... How is it that Oakland fans got the cash for tickets but San Diego fans don't? ...

Just a few thoughts:
1) There is alot of money to be made selling drugs.
2) Screw child support payments ... buy beer and tickets to see the Raider's play.
3) Stong arm robbery.
4) Most prisons pay something like $1.50 a day and the average Raider fan has at least 10 years of incarceration under his belt ... enough to buy 1 ticket and 6 beers.
5) No such thing as a starving college students that is a Raider fan because the only Raider fan that went to college was stabbed back in 1983 by a prostitute (a fellow Raider fan).

With regard to the other portion of your post ... having gone to the last few Raider/Charger games I can tell you that the percentage of Raider to Charger fans depends entirely where you sit. If you sit on the Home team side the Charger fans outnumber the Raider fans by a whole lot.

xnet
11-01-2004, 12:29 PM
I was at the game yesterday wearing my autographed LT jersey with three of my buddies who were also all wearing the blue and gold and representing. But what I saw at the stadium was horrible, we were outnumbered like 65% to 35% Gayders to Chargers fans. What kind of chicken-$hit, cowardly, fair-weather punks live here not supporting the team at the biggest game of the year? Man, serious props go out to all the boltheads that showed up yesterday because I saw a lot of them giving the Gayder fans hell by themselves when they should have been backed up by the rest of you cowards that didn't show up. And don't give me this "I can't afford to go to the games" crap because I myself am a near-broke student at SDSU but I still found a way to get a ticket. There's a reason why people scalp outside the stadium all along Friars Road people. How is it that Oakland fans got the cash for tickets but San Diego fans don't? See, this is why there are blackouts--because San Diego fans are nothing but chumps that are too used to taking advantage of the ticket guarantee. Once again, props to every bolthead that showed up. And as for those who didn't, what a dissapointment. What a letdown. Maybe some of you should quit spending all your cash on cheap beer and invest in some tickets you posers. What a shame.

I'd disagree. No, completely disagree. Where there a lot of Raider fans? Yes, but the numbers were more like 3/5 Chargers vs 2/5 Raider fans (In our section Plaze 22, it was more like 7/9 Charger fans vs 2/9 Raider fans) . I didn't see a single Charger fans taking smack from anybody, in fact, Charger fans gave it out 10 times worse the Raider fans in the sections surrounding us. There was a lot of black behind the Raider bench, but it was no where close to as bad as it's been in the past.

Triknique
11-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by: XnetZERO

I'd disagree. No, completely disagree. Where there a lot of Raider fans? Yes, but the numbers were more like 3/5 Chargers vs 2/5 Raider fans (In our section Plaze 22, it was more like 7/9 Charger fans vs 2/9 Raider fans) . I didn't see a single Charger fans taking smack from anybody, in fact, Charger fans gave it out 10 times worse the Raider fans in the sections surrounding us. There was a lot of black behind the Raider bench, but it was no where close to as bad as it's been in the past.

I agree with Xnet. It definitely was not as bad as years past. Raider fans were there, but not nearly as many as you state or in previous years. Bolt fans represented, and were heard.

geekster
11-01-2004, 12:34 PM
I don't like this thread and don't want anyone to think I am contributing to it - this kind of ill-thought out rant puts a bad taste in my mouth - but I would like to point out that, if you purchase a ticket from a "scalper" - you are either re-buying a ticket that was already sold or a fake - - and that does absolutely NOTHING as far as lifting blackouts - etc.

kingporterblood
11-01-2004, 12:40 PM

That expensive beer had your vision twisted buster, you must have came down on the bus with those faiders, what happen? did those faiders toss you up! Bolt fans were deep throughout the stadium, I disagree with you, cowards I think not, shake that hangover off and get it right!

Thunderstruck
11-01-2004, 12:53 PM
It looked to me more like two-thirds Charger fans and one-thrid Raider fans.

And, by the way, the problems with Raider fans getting into the Q is a result of years of losing. That's all it is. Build a winning tradition again, and the Q will always be "our house."

RedDevil
11-01-2004, 12:56 PM
I'd say it was 55% Charger fan 45% rader fan inside the game, and it wasn't as bad as previous years, we were actually louder with Raders Sucks then they were with their stupid ray-duds. Props to everyone that showed up! I can't wait to see that season ticket holder that sits by me to let him have it! There were two gayder fans in his seats that left in the third quarter. Season ticket holders, why are you soo scared? If you all came, we'd really out number the thugs. selling your tix means you're not a real die hard Charger fan.

kingporterblood
11-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderstruck
It looked to me more like two-thirds Charger fans and one-thrid Raider fans.

And, by the way, the problems with Raider fans getting into the Q is a result of years of losing. That's all it is. Build a winning tradition again, and the Q will always be "our house."

There is no better way to spell it out like you said it!

xnet
11-01-2004, 01:09 PM
There was nothing better than heckling the Raturds fans as the left in the 3rd. How sweet it is!

Kwakothunder
11-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Season Tix holders are the biggest culprits.

They are too scared to go to the games so they sell their tix on Stubhub or eBay, which just puts more Raider Fans in the seats.

If they would burn or shred their tickets instead of selling them, the raider crowd would be smaller. I would rather see an empty seat than one filled with some dirtbag raider fan.

LTisbetter
11-01-2004, 07:09 PM
I can see where you're getting at...I've been going to the Charger/Raider games for about 10 years and it's literally close to 50/50 every time. You would think that our fans would represent since we're 5-3 and on our way to making a run at the playoffs...but San Diego is still San Diego.

A lot of idiot San Diegans don't watch football, so they don't realize that every team stands a chance every year. In addition, they haven't seen any games because they haven't seen how truly good our team is. This team is better than two years ago!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomlinson will be better when he gets healthy, Brees is better than ever, our linebackers are better than ever, our offensive playcalling and defensive shemes are better than ever, and most importantly, Marty has our guys playing hard every week. We've been in every game in the 4th quarter and our losses are all against good teams. Have some faith, guys, this team is GOOD!!!!!!!!!

spysnipedis
11-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Put it this way. After the third quarter about 1 out of 20 charger fans left the game and 18/20 raider fans left.
Those who were there in the 4th quarter and at the end of the game were charger fans
WE OUT NUMBERED THE RAIDERS.
I talked to much trash to the raider fans around me.

davidxx00
11-04-2004, 05:50 AM
Donnie Edwards was talking about the fans who were at the Raider game on 1090 last monday...he said for once after 3 seasons there were more charger fans than raider fans...and how much energy the team got from fan support...he also said they (chargers) look forward to meeting the raiders...though they're taking this season...one game at a time...GO BOLTS!!!...and props go to the Charger fans who were there...I didn't go because the lack of funds though I will go to see 2 home games.

SDRaiderH8er
11-04-2004, 09:31 AM
The same Policy will be in effect next Year, start saving your Money NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to 2 Games, we need people in the Stands!

Start saving now!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not want to hear it next year!!!!!!!!

compubolt
11-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
The same Policy will be in effect next Year, start saving your Money NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to 2 Games, we need people in the Stands!

Start saving now!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not want to hear it next year!!!!!!!!

It won't matter, we will get the same beatching next year, heck I am sure the first game of next year if it is blacked out we will get the same amount of threads boo hooing over it. The same people that beatch about the blackouts this year will do the same next year, those same people who have time to plan for next year now will complain they can not afford it. If you start saving now, you could maybe have enough $$ for season tickets next year, but I guess it is easier to just sit at your computer that costs more then 1 season ticket in plaza level posting about how un fair the blackout is.

Bolt4Life
11-04-2004, 11:09 AM
My mom went with my dad and I to the Faider game. At first she did not want us to go to that game. Now she wants us to buy her a season ticket with us for next year. She was having fun bagging on the Faider fans around us.

rxe285
11-04-2004, 10:01 PM
sd bolt 21 where do you sit. I sit in section 15 west bolt zone and there was only a few raider fans there you must sit in upper view or the north visitor side. From what I saw there was about a 50/50 mix but your right It does suck that there was so many bad guys there. Especially since theres over 41000 season and mini pack holders. ps make sure you give the season ticket holders sh... if they NO showed and raider fans showed up in there seats.

luv2fli2
11-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: TemeculaMike

... How is it that Oakland fans got the cash for tickets but San Diego fans don't? ...

Just a few thoughts:

1) There is alot of money to be made selling drugs.

2) Screw child support payments ... buy beer and tickets to see the Raider's play.

3) Stong arm robbery.

4) Most prisons pay something like $1.50 a day and the average Raider fan has at least 10 years of incarceration under his belt ... enough to buy 1 ticket and 6 beers.

5) No such thing as a starving college students that is a Raider fan because the only Raider fan that went to college was stabbed back in 1983 by a prostitute (a fellow Raider fan).

With regard to the other portion of your post ... having gone to the last few Raider/Charger games I can tell you that the percentage of Raider to Charger fans depends entirely where you sit. If you sit on the Home team side the Charger fans outnumber the Raider fans by a whole lot.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! I thought I would bust a gut!

HeadTrip
11-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Not all of us live in SD you know. When they become the sacramento chargers i will go to the games, but until then, im stuck watching games on game center and occationally i get a game on TV.

lightningstrike14
11-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Sacremento? No offense but they dont deserve to be the home of the Chargers. San Diego is and will always be home of the bolts. IMO it is highly unlikely they will move, a few winning seasons will win back the fair weather fans. Just like what happened with the Padres's. The Chargers are here to stay!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif