PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens is an idiot...i know hes a NFC guy but wow

michael
11-01-2004, 06:47 PM
i saw the pre game interview that greg gumbel did with him and i was on the fence about him before but now i know for sure hes an idiot and when he started to tear up i wanted someone to reach him and punch him.

....waaaaah......if his grandma raised him shes probably faking alzheimers because of the selfish sak of crap he turned into under her guidance....

why did cbs try to make him look sensitive? .....yeah..the softer side of the budweiser commercial...

and the interview after the game about why he mocked ray lewis was incoherent and made no sense and hes just a moron.....with genetics

god bless us that we never have to put up with another d boston or TO type....

go bolts

spysnipedis
11-01-2004, 07:29 PM
well i think its the QB of the eagles thats just doing a hell of a job getting the ball to him.

foty89
11-01-2004, 10:25 PM
There is no denying that he has talent, both in catching the ball and in being a complete and total sleazball. I can not stand him either, however at least he is not a convicted felon of someone who should have been convicted like some other players around the league.

I am certainly glad that we will never again see something like that in Chargers colors. I like a little bit of intelligence, modesty and decency in football players. I donít buy into the what they do of the field does not matter line of garbage.

On a related note, I did actually take some glee in his little mock dance of the ultimate NFL scumbag, Ray Lewis. See get out of jail free because you are rich and a great athlete.

Go Bolts!
i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

snappysammy
11-07-2004, 01:02 PM
he's no idiot..........He's very talented and very self serving..........He's a jerk, but he's smart, he knows exactly what he's doing.....................................

benji929
11-07-2004, 01:07 PM
i was pretty much on the fence with him until he made those comments about ray lewis. and then today he's yelling at donovan at sidelines. TO is the embodiment of pro athletes at their worst: selfish, show offs, and pitying themselves when they make millions of dollars. kind of like how LT is the embodiment of pros at their best.

i don't mind his celebrations, except the one at dallas, but his off the field comments are sometimes just idiotic.

HeadTrip
11-07-2004, 01:33 PM
I dont know what happened in the trial with ray lewis, so i wont say anything about that. However, ray does seem to be a good guy and a great teamate.

spysnipedis
11-07-2004, 08:12 PM
they lose for the first time of the season and T.O acts like a child.

snappysammy
11-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
I dont know what happened in the trial with ray lewis, so i wont say anything about that. However, ray does seem to be a good guy and a great teamate.

Your right he does seem like a good guy. Remember OJ was not convicted of Double Murder either.

kingporterblood
11-15-2004, 04:03 PM
Him and Kobe Bryant are perfect examples of what the kids are growing up like these days they just hate on anyone because of jelousy or because they can run and hide behind something, we never talked dirty or bad amongst our homies or what you guys would call peers, It`s just classless and selfish, and he was smart enough to apologise before R.Lewis rung his neck when he saw him!

MoveitMister
11-15-2004, 10:23 PM
It was interesting that none of the Cowboys smacked TO off the little texas star tonight.

Maybe Marcy Wiley was too busy rappin to notice.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PhillyFan
11-15-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey! If he keeps scoring 3 TD's a game for the rest of the season, then I'll take the idiot.

minion
11-16-2004, 09:46 AM
i love what terrel owens does

i love his touchdown dances, i could stop laughing when he did ray lewis dance IN FRONT OF THE RAVENS.

weather you like it or not when ownes scores a touchdown and does one of hes crazy dances it really gets the crowd pumped up and the team pumped up and i think he is a big contributor to why the eagles are doing so well this season

HireBradChildres
11-16-2004, 11:59 AM
To make comments like the aforementioned ones are just naive. He was raised by his grandmother in a very poor part of Alabama. Terrell Owens is having fun playing football; that's it. He is not being arrested for DUI's, he isn't killing people, he isn't doing drugs. He is featured in muscle magazines for his intense work outs, he's doing celebrations that capture the league and have a sphere of influence.

You talk about not having another David Boston, Terrell isn't it. Boston plays soft and snorts coke and wants to be a bodybuilder, not a football player

Chargeroo
11-16-2004, 12:47 PM
First - who is Brad Chilress?

Second - I agree that TO is a great player and he's a very decent guy. I'm not so certain that he falls under the term "team player" though. I think he's a bit self centered to be called a team player. His Touchdown show is just for fun though - he doesn't really mean any harm, in fact I think he means to be funny and amusing - and he succeeds. I'd still prefer all the showboat stuff be left off the field but it is funny. I think all of the players that do those celebrations should hold them off until the game is over though, because the only thing that really matters is who wins. When a guy celebrates a first down while his game is trailing by 24 points, it's not fun or funny.

HireBradChildres
11-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
First - who is Brad Chilress?

Second - I agree that TO is a great player and he's a very decent guy. I'm not so certain that he falls under the term "team player" though. I think he's a bit self centered to be called a team player. His Touchdown show is just for fun though - he doesn't really mean any harm, in fact I think he means to be funny and amusing - and he succeeds. I'd still prefer all the showboat stuff be left off the field but it is funny. I think all of the players that do those celebrations should hold them off until the game is over though, because the only thing that really matters is who wins. When a guy celebrates a first down while his game is trailing by 24 points, it's not fun or funny.

Brad Childress, offensive coordinator for Eagles. I wanted him when Marty was sucking....

There was an excellent article on Page 2 about this. Someone like TO celebrates a touchdown, someone like Shockey celebrates a 5 yard catch. Ray Lewis celebrates a standard arm tackle.

There is a difference

mef31
11-19-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by: HireBradChildres
To make comments like the aforementioned ones are just naive. He was raised by his grandmother in a very poor part of Alabama. Terrell Owens is having fun playing football; that's it. He is not being arrested for DUI's, he isn't killing people, he isn't doing drugs. He is featured in muscle magazines for his intense work outs, he's doing celebrations that capture the league and have a sphere of influence.

You talk about not having another David Boston, Terrell isn't it. Boston plays soft and snorts coke and wants to be a bodybuilder, not a football player

I think TO is the man. The only thing i didn't like was tearing down the Browns fans signs and standing on the
Dallas Star. Other than that he is hilarious and speaks his mind. He knows what hes talking about and uses that to his advantage. So what if he likes to be in the spot light, he is a very dedicated athlete and his presence makes the people around him better as you can see in Philly.

MoveitMister
11-20-2004, 03:40 PM
Well, at least TO didn't start a physically fighting fans in their seats.
*shrug*

guimcharger
11-20-2004, 10:36 PM
T.O. is arogant . He is good though.