PDA

View Full Version : Saints...are a joke!

LTisbetter
11-02-2004, 12:33 PM
#1 Run defense vs a team who couldn't run against the chokeland faiders...sorry Deuce, but if the Faiders can stop you, we will too.
#1 scoring offense vs. #32 defense...this will be a joke.
38-14 Chargers.
Good luck stopping the Chargers...Mike McKenzie has shown to be a huge addition with his...oh yeah he hasn't done anything yet...Saints still suck.
The best team in your division just lost 56-10 to a team that was 1-4!! That just shows how tough your division is!

kingporterblood
11-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by: LTisbetter
#1 Run defense vs a team who couldn't run against the chokeland faiders...sorry Deuce, but if the Faiders can stop you, we will too.
38-14 Chargers.
Good luck stopping the Chargers...Mike McKenzie has shown to be a huge addition with his...oh yeah he hasn't done anything yet...Saints still suck.
The best team in your division just lost 56-10 to a team that was 1-4!! That just shows how tough your division is!

Numbers and stats do not win games in the nfl, we have to play the sorry teams like the aints as if they were undefeated in our division we certainly cannot afford any let downs or get big headed because thats all it takes to get bit, as long as we stay focused we can crush this team like you said! Especially in our house, take no prisners attitude!

goretek
11-02-2004, 01:44 PM
38-14 Chargers.

I like your cockiness bro, but that's why they play the games. Remember last year against the 'dikes'? They were supposed to crush this team and we manhandled them.

wilrab
11-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Let's hope Marty can keep his team more levelheaded than the fans. I agree that we should be able to beat the Saints but the moment the team doesn't give them respect and looks past them is our next loss.

Don't forget, many teams have looked past the Chargers to their regret.

geekster
11-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Ayupp! The Saints were guilty of overlooking Arizona earlier this year and look what happended to THEM. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Gillis
11-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Im still betting on the bolts though, no question

Animations in your signature line is a violation of the forum rules. Remove them ASAP. Moderator

Saints0226878380
11-02-2004, 06:50 PM
38-14 Chargers.

Lost 56-10 but then came back and beat your best division bronco who beat you guys. Ditto
Atlanta beat you guys, Broncos beat you to, then the two play each other, our division beat broncos 41-28
What does that say for you for guys! Its say that Kansas City could be well in the playoffs and that the chargers are heading toward a big surprise. Like so many years have already.

Mike McKenzie has been with the teams for a few weeks and has shown alot in those few weeks.Very Good Corner.

27pts per game to our 22 pts per game without Deuce in half of the games played, But guess what guys deuce is back.

Run defense is so overrated. Who have you stop?D. Davis 2TDs, Griffins had 1 good game then became kickoff guy, W. Dunn he was hurt but old vick showed you, Taylor everybody stopped him, I guess thats why he's sharing the carries now, C. Martin 145 total yards 2TDs . As far as we can see you stopped almost nobody.

What about your passing defense ,ahh a different story. We love to play against slow and bad secondary.
I see us moving the ball both ways.

We will exposed you!

spysnipedis
11-02-2004, 08:28 PM
yet you talk smack without backing up your team. talking about who have we stopped and blah blah blah blah...

look buddy,
you obviously don't know who should have won that game in ATL and you obviously don't know why the broncos won and the reason why broncos will lose at our house. LT isn't even healthy enough to play 3 quarters and the Chargers will beat you. He only plays 2 quarters and the back-up comes in and just whoops everyone. Who have you stopped i want to know, speak on how your team is good enough to beat the chargers.

here is a link of me talking football

http://forums.chargers.com/mes...2510&enterthread=y (http://forums.chargers.com/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=2510&enterthread =y)

Saints0226878380
11-02-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
yet you talk smack without backing up your team. talking about who have we stopped and blah blah blah blah...

look buddy,
you obviously don't know who should have won that game in ATL and you obviously don't know why the broncos won and the reason why broncos will lose at our house. LT isn't even healthy enough to play 3 quarters and the Chargers will beat you. He only plays 2 quarters and the back-up comes in and just whoops everyone. Who have you stopped i want to know, speak on how your team is good enough to beat the chargers.

[/L]

So why do you think the Saints will win the game?
The bye is one reason , we had some banged up players, its do or die for Them , they will bring it.
You guys had one RB who can compare to Pro Bowler Deuce Mcallister and that is Curtis Martin who had 145 total yards 2TDs. Deuce is hot right now since rookie FB Mike Karney started blocking for him. Joe Horn, Stallworth and Pathon should all be heeled up and ready to play at 100 % and thats dangerous.

Defensive wise, its been overhauled. The Last 3 weeks about 65% of the starters have been benched and New players have stepped up. Charles Grant 2nd best in sack. Howard Green should play . Defensive line is young and is stepping up big time since the change.(GB) McKenzie is trying to adjust to this style of defense and the last game he did great he's got 7 tackles 2 pass deflection in the 2 games he's played.. (NE)Tebucky Jones 51 tackles 1 int is doing great. Fahkir Brown , He got 17 tackles 1 int 2 fum rec 8 pass deflection. He had his first start against the Raiders . Why you guys let him go is beyond me. Point is, in the changed, they have improved big. Defense haven't allowed a rushing touchdown since the change. You guys might as well throw away the stats sheet away . You facing a different defense.

spysnipedis
11-02-2004, 11:58 PM
your facing a different offense

benji929
11-03-2004, 04:55 PM
it kills me when you say mcallister is one of the premier rb in the league. he was last season but he's being more than struggling this season. horrible is the only word i can find to describe his play this season. LT on 1 leg or even chatman will play better than him.

i'm not writing this off as an automatic win but there's no doubt we have the upper hand and foot in this match up.

friarfish
11-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: Saints0226878380

Originally posted by: spysnipedis

look buddy,

[/L]

So why do you think the Saints will win the game?
The bye is one reason , we had some banged up players, its do or die for Them , they will bring it.
You guys had one RB who can compare to Pro Bowler Deuce Mcallister and that is Curtis Martin who had 145 total yards 2TDs. Deuce is hot right now since rookie FB Mike Karney started blocking for him. Joe Horn, Stallworth and Pathon should all be heeled up and ready to play at 100 % and thats dangerous.

Defensive wise, its been overhauled. The Last 3 weeks about 65% of the starters have been benched and New players have stepped up. Charles Grant 2nd best in sack. Howard Green should play . Defensive line is young and is stepping up big time since the change.(GB) McKenzie is trying to adjust to this style of defense and the last game he did great he's got 7 tackles 2 pass deflection in the 2 games he's played.. (NE)Tebucky Jones 51 tackles 1 int is doing great. Fahkir Brown , He got 17 tackles 1 int 2 fum rec 8 pass deflection. He had his first start against the Raiders . Why you guys let him go is beyond me. Point is, in the changed, they have improved big. Defense haven't allowed a rushing touchdown since the change. You guys might as well throw away the stats sheet away . You facing a different defense.

lol deuce is hot?!! i guess thats why he avg. 3.2 yards per carry agains the raiders!!! LT>Deuce
Brees>Brooks Gates>Boo hoo. the only adv. i can give you is your WRs, but they are not far superior to those of the chargers. oh, and our D>>>saints D.

PhillyFan
11-03-2004, 09:51 PM
New Orleans is just Oakland south. Seriously, you don't know what your facing this weekend, especially in the Electric Factory. The CHARGERS are going to electrocute the saints.

Saints0226878380
11-03-2004, 10:47 PM
lol deuce is hot?!! i guess thats why he avg. 3.2 yards per carry agains the raiders!!! LT>Deuce
Brees>Brooks Gates>Boo hoo. the only adv. i can give you is your WRs, but they are not far superior to those of the chargers. oh, and our D>>>saints D.[/quote]

You really need to be updated on why Deuce is averaging 3.2 yeards per carry.
Also need to be updated on the status of our overhauled Defense.

You are in for a big Surprise!

spysnipedis
11-03-2004, 11:46 PM
oh we are in for a big surprise, another Brees performance

lightningstrike14
11-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Well are you gonna update us or not.

SuperMatt
11-04-2004, 12:43 AM
Overhauled the defense? in two weeks? past the trade deadline? That screams trouble...for you.

Go ahead and think your O can score on our Defense.

Your "overhauled" D better step up, cause our Offense is rollin' hard.

These Chargers are a very solid football team playing very fundamental football. Your boys better be ready to play, cause you better bet ours will be.

rule12b
11-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by: PhillyFan
New Orleans is just Oakland south. Seriously, you don't know what your facing this weekend, especially in the Electric Factory. The CHARGERS are going to electrocute the saints.

LOL. . ."Oakland South" Too funny. But why are you paying this guy compliments about his team???

runnin21
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
You really need to be updated on why Deuce is averaging 3.2 yeards per carry.
Also need to be updated on the status of our overhauled Defense.

You are in for a big Surprise!

Overhauled? the last move made defense wise, according to the Saints official website was, "October 12 CB Deveron Harper Waived" Some overhaul, usuall that would suggest adding some element that was missing.

georgiabolt
11-04-2004, 04:49 PM
San Diego 31-Nawlins 14

tourplayer2004
11-04-2004, 04:58 PM
6-3 here we come!!!!

Go Bolts!!!!

tourplayer2004
11-04-2004, 05:02 PM

Lost 56-10 but then came back and beat your best division bronco who beat you guys. Ditto
Atlanta beat you guys, Broncos beat you to, then the two play each other, our division beat broncos 41-28
What does that say for you for guys! Its say that Kansas City could be well in the playoffs and that the chargers are heading toward a big surprise. Like so many years have already.

Mike McKenzie has been with the teams for a few weeks and has shown alot in those few weeks.Very Good Corner.

27pts per game to our 22 pts per game without Deuce in half of the games played, But guess what guys deuce is back.

Run defense is so overrated. Who have you stop?D. Davis 2TDs, Griffins had 1 good game then became kickoff guy, W. Dunn he was hurt but old vick showed you, Taylor everybody stopped him, I guess thats why he's sharing the carries now, C. Martin 145 total yards 2TDs . As far as we can see you stopped almost nobody.

What about your passing defense ,ahh a different story. We love to play against slow and bad secondary.
I see us moving the ball both ways.

We will exposed you!

I would venture to say that we could probably put (unproven) Rivers in the entire game and be safe against the AINTS.

Better yet maybe LT should QB for us. That would be even safer against them.

LOL.......

LTisbetter
11-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Hey N.O. Saints, speak a little louder, I can't hear you down there below .500. I find it humorous that you are excited about a 3-4 record having played the easiest schedule in the nfl so far.

LTisbetter
11-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Deuce is back guys...watch out...he might gain his average of 3.2 yards per carry against our #1 rush defense...lol!

Rip
11-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by: superchargers929
it kills me when you say mcallister is one of the premier rb in the league. he was last season but he's being more than struggling this season. horrible is the only word i can find to describe his play this season. LT on 1 leg or even chatman will play better than him.

i'm not writing this off as an automatic win but there's no doubt we have the upper hand and foot in this match up.

Your sick!!

Duece is one of the top 5 backs in the NFL, but since he is struggling this year, your think he sucks? News flash, LT isnt have his typical year, so does that mean he sucks?

Anyone who thinks this will be a blowout is crazy. The saints have so much talent (mostly on offense) its rediculious. Brooks is a damn fine QB and very underrated. He can pick defenses apart is pretty accurate (less then 10 INT's all last year). Plus against our questionable secondary (Sammy and wilson!!) he could have a big day. Look who he has to throw to. Jammer against horn will be fun to watch, but im willing to bet my life savings that Jammer will get called for a big pass interfernce penelty. Stallworth VS Davis is scaring the chet out of me. He can burn him all day, and if could only remember how to catch the ball, Stallworth could have a career day.

Duece is one of the best backs in football, but i think we could contain him (not shut him down). We have the #1 run defense in football and have shut down some good backs, but i think he is the best one we will play all year.

On defense, they have a nice DL with 3 or 4 first/second rounders who are all playing pretty well. Good thing their LB's suck.

I still think we win this game, but i doubt its gonna be a 38-7 blowout like some are thinking

Saints0226878380
11-05-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by: georgiabolt
San Diego 31-Nawlins 14

New Orleans 32 - San Diego 28

http://www.profootballhof.com/...p20/passer_ratings.jsp (http://www.profootballhof.com/history/stats/top20/passer_ratings.jsp)

Newly set LBs 4yr pro Hodge, Sedrick 14 tackles 1 deflection came from suspension 3weeks ago
San Diego 6yr pro Ruff, Orlando 31 tackles 2 deflection
Miami 8yr pro Rodgers, Derrick 34 tackles 2 deflection 1 fumble

They haven't allowed a rushing touchdown in 3 weeks.

mgpretzel
11-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Yea right it is more like

SD-36
NO-10

MoveitMister
11-05-2004, 08:13 AM
The Chargers can't afford to think ANY game is a gimme.

Come on, last year it would have the Chargers in the title of this thread.

Be classy, humble and grateful that things are finally coming together here.

If LT isn't being cocky, we sure shouldn't.

A-n-y G-i-v-e-n S-u-n-d-a-y.

i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

johnnythesaint
11-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Personally, I think this is going to be a barnburner. For the benefit of you Charger fans, you may think you know the saints, but I follow them religiously, and I am perplexed by their performances. This week however, there has been reports of some much needed passion on the practice field. Admittedly, you guys are real hot right now, so you won't just roll over. Fearless prediction Saints 35 Bolts 32. Look for big games from Sullivan,Grant, and Mcallister. Predictably Gates will put up numbers, we just don't have the LB's to cover this animal!!:

Chargeroo
11-05-2004, 09:43 AM
I agree with johnnythesaint that this will be a barn burner. I think the Chargers will prevail though because they have the home field advantage and they have a better defense. I think it'll be something like 42-28. That should make it an entertaining game. The secret to success for the Bolts will be to run the ball and keep that Saints offense on the sidelines. I think they can do that.

Saints0226878380
11-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
I agree with johnnythesaint that this will be a barn burner. I think the Chargers will prevail though because they have the home field advantage and they have a better defense. I think it'll be something like 42-28. That should make it an entertaining game. The secret to success for the Bolts will be to run the ball and keep that Saints offense on the sidelines. I think they can do that.

42- 28 ridiculious what brought you to that conclusion? Cause you guys scored on 40+ against injured corners. Charles Woodson played through a painful hip pointer. Its typical because every game we finish playing , theres always a key player thats comes out hurting the next week that teams benefit from.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

benji929
11-05-2004, 04:32 PM

Originally posted by: Chargeroo

42- 28 ridiculious what brought you to that conclusion? Cause you guys scored on 40+ against injured corners. Charles Woodson played through a painful hip pointer. Its typical because every game we finish playing , theres always a key player thats comes out hurting the next week that teams benefit from.

i'm surprised he thought the saints could score 28 points. chargers O is gonna have a field day against the saints. 250 and 3 tds for brees, mcardell gets his first 100 yard receiving game as a charger, and LT/chatman (doesnt even matter) rushes for 100 and 1 or 2 td.

final score: bolts 41
saints- 17

Saints0226878380
11-06-2004, 02:44 AM
i'm surprised he thought the saints could score 28 points. chargers O is gonna have a field day against the saints. 250 and 3 tds for brees, mcardell gets his first 100 yard receiving game as a charger, and LT/chatman (doesnt even matter) rushes for 100 and 1 or 2 td.

saints- 17

Brees throwing for 3 tds , wow he's no Culpepper, I say that because he was the only QB to throw over 2tds against the Saints.

McCardell getting 100 yard , vs MCKenzie, ha ha , don't make me laugh 34 old year is going to out play a top rate Corner.

LT rushes for 100 and 1 or 2 Tds, which one is it ? You don't sound too sure! but would sound about right.
But than again you're not having the same kind of production in rushing like in the past.

Saints 32 - San Diego 28 mostly field goals. HAHAHAHAHAHA like Oakland.

SDRaiderH8er
11-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by: johnnythesaint
Personally, I think this is going to be a barnburner. For the benefit of you Charger fans, you may think you know the saints, but I follow them religiously, and I am perplexed by their performances. This week however, there has been reports of some much needed passion on the practice field. Admittedly, you guys are real hot right now, so you won't just roll over. Fearless prediction Saints 35 Bolts 32. Look for big games from Sullivan,Grant, and Mcallister. Predictably Gates will put up numbers, we just don't have the LB's to cover this animal!!:
You said yourself, you dont have anyone to cover Antonio Gates, all day long the Drew to Gates Pass will work!

ALL DAY LONG!

Everyone else is but a decoy

LT will get his Numbers he is getting better with the Groin Injury!

ALL DAY LONG

runnin21
11-06-2004, 10:21 AM

San Diego 31-Nawlins 14

OOOOOH The Saints stopped the monster run game of Tampa Bay(lost that game) Minnesota(lost that one too) and Oakland(you won that one, but a pop warner team could do that)

So what good running backs have the Saints shut down?

benji929
11-06-2004, 12:19 PM

saints- 17

Brees throwing for 3 tds , wow he's no Culpepper, I say that because he was the only QB to throw over 2tds against the Saints.

McCardell getting 100 yard , vs MCKenzie, ha ha , don't make me laugh 34 old year is going to out play a top rate Corner.

LT rushes for 100 and 1 or 2 Tds, which one is it ? You don't sound too sure! but would sound about right.
But than again you're not having the same kind of production in rushing like in the past.

Saints 32 - San Diego 28 mostly field goals. HAHAHAHAHAHA like Oakland.

lol, ok.

mckenzie- top rated cb... lol, can't even say anything, im laughing so hard
lt- rushes for 2 tds, chatman rushes for another one. how about that?

lol, if you think your O is better than ours, you're just delusional.
and if you think your D can stop anything, you're just an idiot.

Gillis
11-06-2004, 02:10 PM
28-10

spysnipedis
11-06-2004, 05:00 PM
man, it's going to be a good day to pass the ball. why? LT = injured and doesn't have the speed and just isn't LT. he will be good for the game though, just picture this, it happens in every game. Brees fake pitch to Tomlinson, the whole o-line moves with LT and so does the defense. Brees rolls out the other way, Gates open. LT has gotten so good, even when he's injured he is a great decoy on the pass. Chatman will break one on this game, i can feel it. as for the recievers, they catch the ball = high points.

Offense plays good, catches the ball, throws good. Defense plays the run well and does ok on the pass SCORE IS:
34-21 Chargers

Offense plays like chet, balls are dropped, run game isn't going anywhere. Defense plays great pass/run.
14 - 17 Can go either way.

LTisbetter
11-06-2004, 05:39 PM
lol, ok.

and if you think your D can stop anything, you're just an idiot.[/quote]

Coudn't have put is better myself...when did McKenzie become a top rate corner? lol...maybe last year when LT gave him a nice stiff arm and McKenzie fell and cried.

LTisbetter
11-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Your team sucks...period...we're going to the playoffs and you're 3-5 after tomorrow and in the worst division in football...these are facts...not opinions.

Saints0226878380
11-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: runnin21

San Diego 31-Nawlins 14

OOOOOH The Saints stopped the monster run game of Tampa Bay(lost that game) Minnesota(lost that one too) and Oakland(you won that one, but a pop warner team could do that)

So what good running backs have the Saints shut down?

Ditto. The samething is said about you guys! What good is it stopping the rushing yards but not stopping the rushing TDs.

You guys are in fantasy World!

Saints0226878380
11-06-2004, 09:17 PM

lol, ok.

If you don't know McKenzie is one of better corners you are in for a bigger surprise than i thought,
Lt rushing for 2tds would be amazing. LT is becoming the typical running back. He's finally falling back to earth. You guys haven't gone against a stronger defensive line like our yet especially the three last games. Marshal Faulk even had a hard time scoring and that was before we change the defensive line.

Offensively, we are better than yours . We had harder defenses to go against. Tampa Bay 3rd, Seattle 8th, San Francisco 10th, Arizona 13th

You guys had two : denver 4th and the jets 9th lost to both. denver, look how badly they getting beat and you guys couldn't beat them.

so you're the idiot: idiot

lightningstrike14
11-06-2004, 11:34 PM
We live in a fantasy world.
Your the one making up quotes from saints players, things they have never said, but you say they did.
Then you have audacity to come into our MB, and tell us we live in a fantasy world. You are a weirdo buddy. And nothing you have said in previous posts makes one bit of sense.

Dude you are not right, and I highly encourage you to stay away, Your team is about to be Bolt slapped tommorow. You dont want some certain people to start droppin bombs, your feelings might get hurt. So quit while your ahead.i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Saints0226878380
11-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by: lightningstrike14
We live in a fantasy world.
Your the one making up quotes from saints players, things they have never said, but you say they did.
Then you have audacity to come into our MB, and tell us we live in a fantasy world. You are a weirdo buddy. And nothing you have said in previous posts makes one bit of sense.

Dude you are not right, and I highly encourage you to stay away, Your team is about to be Bolt slapped tommorow. You dont want some certain people to start droppin bombs, your feelings might get hurt. So quit while your ahead.

I'm not in the discussion room , so I guess I'm in the Smack room , Dropping Bombs is what should be happening but its not. Audacity I am , and next week I will be in the KC's room saying the same things.

lightningstrike14
11-07-2004, 12:55 AM
You sound confused. Maybe too much gumbo and crayfish makes ones thoughts a little distorted.
You are in the smack shack, and you have been absolutely smacked sensless. I have read your posts and the replys, you have been outwitted, outsmacked, outsmarted however you want to put it.

Let me give you some advice, dont go into the KC's room saying the same stuff. Come up with something better than what you have mumbled and stumbled your way through in here. If you say the same things it just makes you look like a jackass.

Saints0226878380
11-07-2004, 01:21 AM
You sound confused. Maybe too much gumbo and crayfish makes ones thoughts a little distorted.
You are in the smack shack, and you have been absolutely smacked sensless. I have read your posts and the replys, you have been outwitted, outsmacked, outsmarted however you want to put it.

Let me give you some advice, dont go into the KC's room saying the same stuff. Come up with something better than what you have mumbled and stumbled your way through in here. If you say the same things it just makes you look like a jackass.

Look like the jackass that you are , trying to smack down on someone who's been smacking since the early ages , Your comprehension is at the level of a 5 year old. Its easy to post about others teams on your own Message Board , say things that doesn't make sense until that person's team comes in here and straighten things out , There haven't been alot of people coming in here and talking smack at me , more viewers than anything . You talk until common sense starts to kick in, then you start to criticize the person for making you beleive other wise.

You are Merit that serves no purpose , so fly away little bird , fly away

lightningstrike14
11-07-2004, 01:36 AM
Wow !! sounds like I hit a sensitive spot. You are so funny!!! I can read right through you.
Ive been reading your posts, who did you get to write that last one? Did you go wake up your older smarter brother? Or did you just plagiarize someone elses post from the past? You are as weak as they come.

Bolts Baby!

Saints0226878380
11-07-2004, 01:48 AM
Wow !! sounds like I hit a sensitive spot. You are so funny!!! I can read right through you.
Ive been reading your posts, who did you get to write that last one? Did you go wake up your older smarter brother? Or did you just plagiarize someone elses post from the past? You are as weak as they come.

Bolts Baby!

As weak as they come , I think your misrepresentation serves you right, as you are the weakest as they come , thanks for calling me smart for if you saying that I got someone to write something so simple means your comprehension abilities are a bigger issue than I thought.

lightningstrike14
11-07-2004, 02:16 AM
You give yourself way too much credit!
Bolts Baby!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Saints0226878380
11-07-2004, 02:38 AM
You give yourself way too much credit!
Bolts Baby!

And you are a true Meriti/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

spysnipedis
11-07-2004, 03:04 AM

lol, ok.

If you don't know McKenzie is one of better corners you are in for a bigger surprise than i thought,
Lt rushing for 2tds would be amazing. LT is becoming the typical running back. He's finally falling back to earth. You guys haven't gone against a stronger defensive line like our yet especially the three last games. Marshal Faulk even had a hard time scoring and that was before we change the defensive line.

Offensively, we are better than yours . We had harder defenses to go against. Tampa Bay 3rd, Seattle 8th, San Francisco 10th, Arizona 13th

You guys had two : denver 4th and the jets 9th lost to both. denver, look how badly they getting beat and you guys couldn't beat them.

*** you talking about... LT is injured been injured since oct.3 and hasn't become a typical running back... i hope you come back to hear everything and you better.

chargertom
11-07-2004, 06:58 AM
Hey cellar-dweller, gumbo breath, swamp-water drinker ... here's some statistical facts for you to digest along with your crawdads.

Yards Per Game: NOR 326, SDG 339
Points Per Game: NOR 22, SDG 27.4
Yards Allowed: NOR 385.3, SDG 330.6
Points Allowed: NOR 27.3, SDG 19.5

Hmmm .... now tell me again. Which category is it that your team is better than the Chargers in? Oh yeah, that's right. NONE!

There won't be any Aints fans in the Mighty Q today. One got sick, and the other one said they weren't going by themselves.

Shut your pie-hole, go back to Bourbon Street and have another shot or six of your favorite slop. It'll help ease your pain today. The Aint's are gonna get beotch-slapped all day on both sides of the ball. And Archie Manning will be hiding in the swamps somewhere, wishing he would have kept his fat head out of the draft so his son could be playing for a stellar team like the Chargers. Funny thing is, if your low-class, bottom-feeding Aints are so great, then why didn't Archie want his son(s) to play for you guys? Because he knows Nawlins SUCKS gator nutz, that's why. Crawl back into the swamp, slap some skeeters, and pretend like your team won't finish with a losing record this year. Call the local witchdoctor and have him reduce your dosage of powdered crawdads, because if you think you have a mosquito's arse's chance of winning today, you're hallucinating. And go move that transmission so your mother can take a bath!

Chargers 38 Aints 10. Your points come in the 4th quarter when we start playing prevent. Nuff Said!

SDRaiderH8er
11-07-2004, 07:52 AM

lol, ok.

LT is falling back to earth? What are you saying, he has a pulled Groin. if it was me I sit LT this week, with your Defense, Chatman will do just Fine, why ruin the Racecar when the Volkswagon will do just as good.

SDRaiderH8er
11-07-2004, 07:59 AM

Bolts Baby!

As weak as they come , I think your misrepresentation serves you right, as you are the weakest as they come , thanks for calling me smart for if you saying that I got someone to write something so simple means your comprehension abilities are a bigger issue than I thought.Dude you have some serious Issues going on, I love how you can back up your Team, and I love your ability to deliver, but please do not go overboard, the Chargers are Playing at the top of thier Game right now, the only way we lose is if we look past you, and look towards taking next week off! Yep thats right, the only way we lose, is if we look past you, up and down the Line, Man to Man, your Team just does not matchup, you are in last place in the weakest Division, your strength of Schedule is your Bye Week! Do not embarass yourself to much, just remember that after the Game you come back here!

chargertom
11-07-2004, 08:09 AM
He won't come back. Just like the rest of the teams we've beaten this year. He'll run and hide. Cellar dwellar fans have no honor.

runnin21
11-07-2004, 08:35 AM
It looks to me like the Saints best player is John Carney, out of the few games they actually did win, it was by a margin on less than 5 points, even against Oakland, and Oakland was able to put up 27 points against their defense, real powerhouse there...

SDRaiderH8er
11-07-2004, 09:31 AM
It should be a very loud cheer for John when he is introduced on his first kickoff, which should be he is only kickoff, and that one should be the kickoff to start the second Half!

benji929
11-07-2004, 10:11 AM

lol, ok.

"LT is becoming the typical running back. He's finally falling back to earth."

lol. if you havent noticed, LT has been battling a groin injury for the past, what, 4 weeks? and if LT is a typical RB, then deuce is a definite below average RB. like i keep saying, who have you beat? nobody. who have you lost to? everybody. end of story. our team is better. don't call me an idiot, idiot.

lol

LTisbetter
11-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Hey Saints fans...you have no room to talk...you're 3-4 and inthe worst division in football!!!!!

chargertom
11-07-2004, 05:19 PM
5 bucks says Saints90210OU812 doesn't come back after that a@@ whooping the Aints just took from us!! Any takers?

PhillyFan
11-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Que the tumbleweeds, and say goodbye to the saints fans.

Gillis
11-07-2004, 08:19 PM
I was shaking in my seat as the Saints handed out that devistating offensive assault you were talking about. You were so close to having half our score, and you're right, Douche read our paper defense perfectly, and just pounded us into the ground.

Chargers
11-07-2004, 08:45 PM
I hope you enjoy your crow.