PDA

View Full Version : Grade Gallery

Thunderhead
11-03-2004, 04:53 PM
I haven't really seen any feedback yet on Gallery's performance or lack thereof...

Did the Chargers platoon him to oblivion?

just wondering,

i/expressions/beer.gif

spysnipedis
11-03-2004, 04:54 PM
i didn't pay attention to him, all i heard and saw was TD,TD,TD,TD,TD!

geekster
11-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Actually - he did show a little fire, but being a rook he did it by grabbing rather than blocking - then stomping around when the Zebras had the audacity to challange his right to do so - heck - he is a 1st round draft choice right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Its pretty easy to predict he will be the Faiders starting left tackle next year and will have a great career for many years - first he has to get over being a rook....

Boltdiehard
11-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
i didn't pay attention to him, all i heard and saw was TD,TD,TD,TD,TD!

LOL!!! Amen to that.

Gallery is going to be good; it helps to have good players around you which he doesn't have right now.

jtzsd43
11-03-2004, 08:55 PM
I would rank Gallery at about a 97 out of 100. Unfortunately there is a curve of 5,657 set by Shane Olivea.

1960BoltFan
11-04-2004, 06:40 PM
I would give Gallery a "C".
I would give Olivea an "A"!
HaHaaHaaaa! A #7 out performing a #1! i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif AJ is the best GM in the NFL. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

1960BoltFan
11-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderhead
I haven't really seen any feedback yet on Gallery's performance or lack thereof...

Did the Chargers platoon him to oblivion?

just wondering,

You know that he is not a Charger, but a Raider don't you?
He is now playing RT for the Raiders. I think part is he was overmatched at LT and part of it due to his injured left arm.

WARHAWKS
11-04-2004, 07:54 PM
i grade gallery C

and olivea A

guimcharger
11-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Olivea is way better. I am glad that no other teams relized that.

boltzman3
11-04-2004, 09:45 PM
i was at the game holoween.and watched the o=lines and d-lines alot.with ny binoculars.up close.i think gallery is all he was billed as.the dude is a monster of a man..but shane was every bit as good. i think a littler better in the pass blocking.but both young men looked very good...gallery was a #1 pick.............shane was a 7TH rpunder..we got the better of the pair.in my opinion.both are tremendous in size and talent

runnin21
11-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Gallery has essentially been playing with one arm all season, yet he still does a good job, I still wish we had snagged him up.

snappysammy
11-05-2004, 12:38 PM
If we had Gallery now where would he play

Chargeroo
11-05-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by: snappysammy
If we had Gallery now where would he play
He'd be the starting backup! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

In this game I thought Olivea played very well. I thought Gallery does a lot of holding that doesn't get called. I suppose that's because of his arm problem, he's essentially playing with one arm. My guess is they will both have long careers in the NFL. We lucked out getting Olivea in the seventh round!

snappysammy
11-09-2004, 05:51 PM
we got lucky shane didn't. He would have been luckier it he went in 3rd round.The difference in signing Bonus between Shane and Gallery is Millions, Shane got $40,000 what did Gallery Get. Don't tell Shane.

guimcharger
11-20-2004, 10:57 PM
Gallery sucks.

sanluischargerfan
11-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger

Gallery sucks.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sounds like you are giving him an F.
I would give him a D+ . His coaches that keep moving him all over the line during pre season and the first weeks of the season get an F+.

spysnipedis
11-23-2004, 10:50 PM
F or being a raider i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif