PDA

View Full Version : Times A Wastin


TheMeccahEmeka50
11-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Hello you lil chargers fans out there( out of the 60 ) i have to remind u of somethings...
Guess who will be gone next yr??? BREES your NFL's best Qb rating holder this year will be playing for another team (lighting it up by the way) while u r sitting here with a Still Developing QB in phillip rivers, he will take time to play well so this yr is ure only shot. Ladanian has carried the load threw the years and will break down sooner or later. Chargers have an evergoing theme about them LOSING and after this yr plan on living in dispare and sorrow while ure team trys to "develope" (if thats wut they call it these days) while the NFL passes them by. GOOD LUCK and JUST DONT FORGET 3-13 is a year away

Your Good Friend,
Mek

kiwibolt
11-05-2004, 04:17 PM
by your screen name, I'm guessing that you're a Okafor fan...thus from the N.C. area.... you a disgruntled Panther fan or something??

Yes, Brees is a FA in the offseason, but in case you didn't know...
-our starting O-line has 2 rookies that have outplayed every D-line they have faced this year, a 3rd year dominator by the name of Fonoti and 2 great vets in Oben and Goff. Solid there for a few years AT LEAST.
-Our TE is probably the most dominant TE in the NFL right now and this is only his 2nd year playing football.
-You hinted that LT might be finished....you'll need to bring something a little stronger than that. LT is the leagues most dangerous weapon. Name another 1000 yard rusher who also caught 100 passes....oh yeah, there has NEVER been another one!

-Defensively we are the leagues #1 run stoppers + we are YOUNG at basically every position with speed to burn...we are only going to develop and get better.

How do you figure that we are going to be 3-13 next year??

compubolt
11-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Don't feed the turd troll, this will get bumped over to the smack shack soon I am sure, and then this guy will post how the mod's deleted his thread and did not allow him his freedom of speech. We will argue with him, he will then start a few more threads for no reason or he will just cuss at someone and then get banned. oh and...


5

JDaySoCal
11-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Because he's a bitter, bitter old man.

kiwibolt
11-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by: compubolt
Don't feed the turd troll, this will get bumped over to the smack shack soon I am sure, and then this guy will post how the mod's deleted his thread and did not allow him his freedom of speech. We will argue with him, he will then start a few more threads for no reason or he will just cuss at someone and then get banned. oh and...

5

I agree...sometimes it's fun to force feed them though
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

4!

TrumpetDude
11-05-2004, 04:28 PM
3

geekster
11-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by: TheMeccahEmeka50
Hello you lil chargers fans out there( out of the 60 ) i have to remind u of somethings...

Guess who will be gone next yr??? BREES your NFL's best Qb rating holder this year will be playing for another team (lighting it up by the way) while u r sitting here with a Still Developing QB in phillip rivers, he will take time to play well so this yr is ure only shot. Ladanian has carried the load threw the years and will break down sooner or later. Chargers have an evergoing theme about them LOSING and after this yr plan on living in dispare and sorrow while ure team trys to "develope" (if thats wut they call it these days) while the NFL passes them by. GOOD LUCK and JUST DONT FORGET 3-13 is a year away



Your Good Friend,

Mek

I suggest you 1). Take time to read forum rules then 2). Abide by them or you won't be around here long. Moderator

luv2fli2
11-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by: TheMeccahEmeka50
Hello you lil chargers fans out there( out of the 60 ) i have to remind u of somethings...

Guess who will be gone next yr??? BREES your NFL's best Qb rating holder this year will be playing for another team (lighting it up by the way) while u r sitting here with a Still Developing QB in phillip rivers, he will take time to play well so this yr is ure only shot. Ladanian has carried the load threw the years and will break down sooner or later. Chargers have an evergoing theme about them LOSING and after this yr plan on living in dispare and sorrow while ure team trys to "develope" (if thats wut they call it these days) while the NFL passes them by. GOOD LUCK and JUST DONT FORGET 3-13 is a year away



Your Good Friend,

Mek




2

rule12b
11-05-2004, 06:01 PM
1

spysnipedis
11-05-2004, 06:25 PM
why you countin down?
happy new year?

SDRaiderH8er
11-06-2004, 07:11 AM
The Guy cant read, he only wants whats best for him, he is not a Team guy.

davidxx00
11-06-2004, 08:13 AM
0...Zero...I guess it's time for Lifting Off MEKey Mouse's Squeeky Message from this thread!...What gets me is people like Mek coming in here with their "lil" jelous comments. LT is only going to get better and much stronger...DB may not be with the Chargers next season...WE already knew this may happen and if it does...our O line and WR threat...and with River's talents...We have so much to look forward to...DB futre is his to make and his alone...I hope he decides to stay...The Chargers WINNING ATTITUDE is Amongnst the NFL...so get used to it MEKey Mouse...You come off as being so so jelous of the Chargers...more like 13-3 in 2005!

ElectricChair
11-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by: geekster

Originally posted by: TheMeccahEmeka50
Hello you lil chargers fans out there( out of the 60 ) i have to remind u of somethings...

Guess who will be gone next yr??? BREES your NFL's best Qb rating holder this year will be playing for another team (lighting it up by the way) while u r sitting here with a Still Developing QB in phillip rivers, he will take time to play well so this yr is ure only shot. Ladanian has carried the load threw the years and will break down sooner or later. Chargers have an evergoing theme about them LOSING and after this yr plan on living in dispare and sorrow while ure team trys to "develope" (if thats wut they call it these days) while the NFL passes them by. GOOD LUCK and JUST DONT FORGET 3-13 is a year away



Your Good Friend,

Mek

I suggest you 1). Take time to read forum rules then 2). Abide by them or you won't be around here long. Moderator

What exactly is a smack section for if people can't talk smack? Just curious.

As for this chump, screw 'im. He's just hating on us because his team stinks. "You guys will suck next year!!!" LMAO!!!!

compubolt
11-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by: ElectricChair

What exactly is a smack section for if people can't talk smack? Just curious.

As for this chump, screw 'im. He's just hating on us because his team stinks. "You guys will suck next year!!!" LMAO!!!!

Well it was started in the general discussion area so it was moved, other then that if you have a good take, smack or not, you are fine, but if it is one liners that turn into just plain insults, you won't last long. Atleast that is what I have noticed, but I do not think many have been banned they just never come back