PDA

View Full Version : saints message board

Sdboltz619
11-05-2004, 08:41 PM
does anyone know where i can find a good saints message board? They don't have one o ntheir site for whatever reason

Thunderstruck
11-05-2004, 08:56 PM
Saintsreport.com (http://67.19.43.146/forums/index.php?s=df91e831244b7438d25cd221f50ef321)

Bolts4Life21
11-05-2004, 09:23 PM
They are really worried about the Chargers. They all seem to hate their team as well. It's a nice change. Go Bolts!

boltzman3
11-05-2004, 10:09 PM
i got respect for the saints.i've always had a soft spot for them...they're having a charger like season.but they way it looks.right now we have the better all around team,bothsides of the ball...don't think that marty and philips are looking past the saints. we'll have a game plan aswell.ther secondary is no better than ours,and the run deffesne .well sucks..if they bring their A game .it will be a good game if not.........we will blow them out.they are not a high scoring team

IgorUnchained
11-06-2004, 12:09 AM
If you like the Saints or not, you have to give props to Saints fans. We as Chargers fans know what "the occasional" losing season is like. It takes a certain kind of person to stick it out year after year with a cellar dweller, and still be a fan of that team every year. As bad as some periods of Chargers history has looked, the Saints have had some very rough stretches.
Go Chargers....and Go Saints (just not this weekend)

kingporterblood
11-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by: IgorUnchained
If you like the Saints or not, you have to give props to Saints fans. We as Chargers fans know what "the occasional" losing season is like. It takes a certain kind of person to stick it out year after year with a cellar dweller, and still be a fan of that team every year. As bad as some periods of Chargers history has looked, the Saints have had some very rough stretches.

Go Chargers....and Go Saints (just not this weekend)

Props I hope the Chargers give them pops.... upside their heads this week they are the enemy and as far as losing ... what losing seasons it`s all about this year baby forget the bad days and live for this the good days. Go Chargers!!!

yodafro
11-06-2004, 09:32 AM
I respect all fans unless they're Raider fans.

wikimama
11-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Tell the Saint fans to leave the gear at home, i don't want to be surrounded by Saints jerseys.

SDRaiderH8er
11-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: wikimama
Tell the Saint fans to leave the gear at home, i don't want to be surrounded by Saints jerseys.Saints Fans, are cool, I actually work with one,and the last time the Saints came to town I went over to their Tailgate party, and they know how to throw one! I had a most pleasent time.

MoveitMister
11-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

Originally posted by: wikimama

Tell the Saint fans to leave the gear at home, i don't want to be surrounded by Saints jerseys.Saints Fans, are cool, I actually work with one,and the last time the Saints came to town I went over to their Tailgate party, and they know how to throw one! I had a most pleasent time.New Orleans is a wonderful city and their hospitality is great.

They can bring their gear.
Fair is fair.

Go Chargers!

futurerezident
11-07-2004, 12:32 AM
I heard that they may move to LA.....

Anyway, I must say, for some reason, I am worried a little
about this game....

Aarron Brooks, Joe Horn, Deuce???
That is some serious talent.!

I just hope that we don't look past them...
This could very easily be a loss...

As a sidenote....thanks to all of you guys/gals for being here
and letting me share in the joy of watching a game and
knowing that we can beat darn near every team we play...

we keep getting better..and I truly believe that we can beat
the 3 teams we lost to ...no doubt...

I haven't felt that in a long time...

This year we are in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gadzooks
11-07-2004, 08:14 AM
If they're looking past them it's to a week of golf and an early off season.

That's a pretty good board. I've been in there many times. Seems like most of the out of division teams we've played this year have some pretty classy fans.

Whodatstac
11-09-2004, 05:51 PM
thanks for the nice remarks. After being at the game on Sunday and experiencing the Charger fans. I think they forgot how it is to have a loosing season.

good luck Chargers