PDA

View Full Version : fans going to cleveland

BigT
11-06-2004, 12:35 PM
hey i was there @ the atlanta game and it was a good one. im also going to the game in cleveland! last year i was @ cleveland 2 and we sat right next to where they came out onto the field in row 5! this year well be in the same section 149 but in row 1 and seats 1-4 hope to see you all there and do u all know where the bolts hotel will be at in cleveland? hope to see you all there and maybe we can get together and tailgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blu858
11-06-2004, 02:34 PM
I'll be there. In fact there could be 8 of us which is causing some ticket probs. I did find a block of ten on ebay but naturally there in the 500 section. My feeling is that since I'm going through all the expense I'd like to get good tix, so we might split up. I've got a buddy in Cleveland so I wont be going to a hotel.

Maybe we could get a big Charger's tailgate going brrrr

BigT
11-06-2004, 07:56 PM
hey if u need some help finding tickets go to www.tickets.com that's were i got mine from or use yahoo. hope to see u at the game! try to get tickets close to sec 149 if you can thats right were the bolts will come out and after the game if they win they trow up gloves that they used during the game. last year i got to talk to marcellis wiley it was awesome! oh and again hope to see u @ the game

ptplayers
12-06-2004, 09:20 PM
My bro and I will be going to the game. Section 124. If there is a Chargers tailgate party, let me know and we will be there.

bajabum
12-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Chicagoland Bolt fan will go just for the tailgate!! keep in touch!

Seau55
12-13-2004, 04:56 PM
i will be there and up for some tailgating with some bolt fans, my seats are in sec 147 though i may try to upgrade them when i get to cleveland.