PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Fan in Broncos country

Ash1138
11-08-2004, 12:16 AM
A Charger fan since the days of Air Coryell, there's no way I can get it out of my blood (the Bobby Ross era only cemented it). I moved to Denver a few years back and I get a lot of flak wearing my Chargers Jersey every year at Mile High (I attend every game the Bolts play here). It's always nice to see others at the stadium wearing the blue and gold, and I know I'm not alone.

ThndrStrm5
11-08-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm there with you bud! Watched helplessly as both the Chargers and Donkeys slopped around in week 3. I am in the Springs and 5 or 6 die-hard Charger Fans watch them religiously and root against the Chiefs, Raiders, and Donkeys... Go Bolts! PS-I grew up in Santee and am still the #1 Charger/Padre Fan outside So Cal!

gusescobedo
11-09-2004, 01:33 PM
It's nice to see know there are other Charger fans in Orange Crush land as I'm told by the locals.

I moved to Denver(Aurora) in 2000 and enjoyed my first two years here because the Chargers and Broncos ended up splitting games so Donkey fans never picked on me until last year.
Unfortunately, I went to the Chargers Broncos game (the 37-8 game)at Invesco and as we all try to forget it was a humiliating defeat. The only thing I could say was that we were playing for a 1st pick.

It's nice to talk to Bronco fans about the Chargers because now they know the teams will split again.

LTisbetter
11-10-2004, 11:49 AM
broncos suck...go bolts!

LTisbetter
11-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Donkeys suck...what brought tears to my eyes was seeing the Raider fans leave early with their heads down and chanting "Raiders suck" as they left the stadium...can't wait to get the donkeys in cali!

efunk55
that is awesome man...... I can't remember the last time we had a kick butt game there.

ThndrStrm5
To go to Donkey stadium and see hundreds of Chargers Fans brought tears to my eyes. Sure, we lost, but at the end of the season after we have beaten the Raiders 2x, the Chiefs 2x and the Bronco's by 21+ in Dec and enjoy the AFC WEst Title - I will continue to wear my Chargers Hat and Jacket EVERY SUNDAY in Donkey land snd promote the bolts till I die... GO BOLTZ!

ThndrStrm5
11-10-2004, 08:16 PM
GO BOLTZ! I hope Denver ends up 6-10...

mrintensity
11-16-2004, 10:36 PM
I agree. I hope we stomp them on dec.5.