PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the Saints fans go?

LTisbetter
11-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Sorry Saints fans...but even I thought it would be closer....how about the play when Brooks threw the ball twenty yards backwards? lol....that was the play of the game...good job of stopping Brees...DREW'S YOUR DADDY!!!!

PhillyFan
11-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Your giving them to much credit. I knew it would be a blowout just like last week.

Whodatstac
11-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Thought we were in Oakland and not in San Diego. We all know that the Chargers and Raiders hate each other but............... The Charger Fan's are no better than the Raider Fan's. It is fun to hackle each other but you cross the line when you throw beer bottles into the crowd of saints fan's. I do have to give credit to SD police for handling this matter quickly. It was so bad that the Charger fan's wouldn't even let the saints fan's back to their seats. I WOULD NOT TAKE MY FAMILY BACK TO A CHARGER GAME. COME TO A SAINT'S HOME GAME AND WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW REAL FAN'S TREAT THE OTHER TEAM FANS.........

I am a female fan and I had charger fan's all up in my face.

LTisbetter
11-09-2004, 05:08 PM
All Charger fans aren't like that...but you MUST expect hostile fans at even Charger games. Most Charger fans are some of the dorkiest, nicest people around (no offense to some of you), but the problem is that the Raider fans come here and provoke us every year, so it rubs off on some of us. I gotta admit, sometimes I get carried away, but it's football. You pay to talk smack...but if they wouldn't let you back to your seats, then I must say I am very surprised because I can't imagine Charger fans not allowing you back to your seats and throwing beer bottles...where were you sitting? This seems almost impossible to have happened? I sat next to the best opposing fan I have ever experienced...He was a Saint fan from New Orleans who did nothing but cuss at Aaron Brooks the whole game...it was funny.

Gillis
11-09-2004, 07:36 PM
Yah its all in good fun, till some drunk idiot starts being a d**che.

Whodatstac
11-09-2004, 07:38 PM
lv section 59-60-61

I understand the heckling back and forth in fun we were sitting around some nice charger fans too.

whodat87
11-10-2004, 02:42 PM
the cgarger fans were way out of control i mean cime on now im only 17 and a grown a$$ man wants to beat the sh@! out of me cuz im a saints fan what the hell?

LIKE I SAID TO HIM R WE IN SD OR IN OAKLAND

chileanbolt
11-11-2004, 01:13 PM
bro you decided to show up with a saints uni, so ur free game, i apologize if you got hurt in anyway but in no way are we as bad as fayder fans

Gillis
11-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Just because he wears another teams jersey doesn't mean he deserves to be prosecuted, theres a difference between goofing off, and being a d*ck.

whodat87
11-16-2004, 01:47 PM
whate ever dude i can wear any jersey i want it doesnt matter. yes u chager fans really acted like RAIDER fans. i mean come on howw r u gonna start talkin crap to my mom and then act like ur gonna hit her.

LTisbetter
11-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by: whodat87
whate ever dude i can wear any jersey i want it doesnt matter. yes u chager fans really acted like RAIDER fans. i mean come on howw r u gonna start talkin crap to my mom and then act like ur gonna hit her.

We didn't all do that...a couple of bad Charger fans doesn't mean we are all Raider-like.

Dan40
11-16-2004, 06:14 PM
whodat87

There is no place for physical intimidation at any stadium. It's extra disgraceful to threaten a 17-year old girl and her mother. You should tell the Chargers front office about it. I doubt any of those drunk mouth-breathers would have the cognissance to operate the computer much less post on this message board, so you are preaching to the choir. More winning means some of the drunk fans will get rowdy and forget how to treat the other team's fans with respect in our park. Chargers need to crack down.

rule12b
11-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by: whodat87

Well, you didn't tell us your mom was wearing an Al Davis costume. . .

Seriously, sorry you had a bad experience.

CHiPPY
11-16-2004, 07:20 PM
They went marching home, sorry about the mistreatment but not every charger fan is like (i know i aint) that so dont call us all raider fan alikes it insults our intelligence, sure there are a few bad apples but dont stereotype.