PDA

View Full Version : December 5th vs. the donkeys!!!!!!

LTisbetter
11-08-2004, 09:09 AM
December 5th will be two days before the anniversary of Pearl Harbor...and the CHARGERS ARE GONNA DROP BOMBS!!! Bring on Denver!!!!! LT is gonna finally be healthy and there's gonna be hell to pay for week 3!!!! We should rename Qualcomm "Beat Down" stadium...because when you come to San Diego, you're gonna catch a West Coast beat down...our last four games have been won by more than 21!!!!
DREW'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!!

Please fans...go support our team...this team WILL GET TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT!

broncofan
11-08-2004, 10:19 AM
The Chargers was already slapped around once by the real P.I.M.P.S. of the AFC west. The good part about it is we don't mind going to your house to do it. We had a couple of bad games but until you beat us and we are tied by wins and losses, we are on top of the division. just don't let that sissy boy Drew Brees choke on you. See ya on the 6th of December I'll be back to tal more smack

Sure the Chargers can go to the playoffs. Only If The kind hearted Broncos buy them tickets

LTisbetter
11-08-2004, 11:14 AM
Sissy boy Drew? lol...Our QB isn't the one who switches the ball into his left hand to throw interceptions...Jake the Fake plays one good game and you think he's good...you guys suck...you beat us with a hurt LT...congratulations, you are in for a big surprise Dec. 5...you're gonna catch a beat down...how did it feel to lose to the BUNGHOLES ON MONDAY NIGHT IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY?

PhillyFan
11-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Funny you used the word pimps, because all of you Bronc ho's will be getting pimp slapped all day.

brees2gates
11-08-2004, 12:04 PM
that takes some stupidity to talk down on brees when your man at the helm is jake the uncircumsized one eyes snake, should we compare season stats now or after he burns the slippery when wet champ bailey, he spent more time on his back than your wife does on her weekly visits. CHARGERS pimp slap the donkeys by 14 BOOK IT!!!

rule12b
11-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by: PhillyFan
Funny you used the word pimps, because all of you Bronc ho's will be getting pimp slapped all day.

That was a choice response. THe Chargers Pimp Hand is strong baby!

I actually can't believe Donks fans are stupid enough to even bring their smack in here after they squeaked past us in their own house. I expect us to thoroughly dominate them and will be there to savor it in person.

chargertom
11-08-2004, 07:11 PM
I read someone's post about the Donkeys, and I loved it. It said 'Trading Griese for Plummer is like trading syphillis for gonorrhea. Either way, it's bad'. I was laughing my a$$ off. Still am. lol

chargertom
11-08-2004, 07:14 PM
Do you know why Utah doesn't have a pro football team? Because if they get one, then Colorado will want one!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ThndrStrm5
11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Donkeys hope to make the playoffs as a 9-7 wildcard as the Chargers finish 11-5! Go Bolts! Didn't every1 love watching the hapless Bucs destroy the Chiefs....

ThndrStrm5
11-08-2004, 07:26 PM
I'm thinking 35-13 - with Denver kicking a 55 yd FG as time expires to get above 10 points... GO BOLTZ!

Jcharger5525
11-08-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by: ThndrStrm5
I'm thinking 35-13 - with Denver kicking a 55 yd FG as time expires to get above 10 points... GO BOLTZ!

I think that's just about right considering we havent won at home by less than 21 points in a while.

Richard
11-09-2004, 02:02 PM
the chargers haven't beaten anyone, all the teams you've beaten have been dogs.
Denver has shut down LT the pass 4 games against Denver. The bye week will cool down
the chargers. chargers are currently 500. against AFC west opponents, While denver
has beaten every team in the AFC west once already. The Bolts will do nothing against that
stout Denver D.

Richard
11-09-2004, 02:12 PM
Denver Broncos: 2 SUPER BOWLS

San Diego Chargers: 0 SUPER BOWLS

DENVER BRONCOS: OWN THE SERIES RECORD

Every AfC west team owns the series record against the chargers

JDaySoCal
11-09-2004, 02:17 PM
You shouldn't live in the past. Though, your "stats" might help you sleep at night after the Chargers kick the Donkeys out of SoCal.

New season, new team.

Richard
11-09-2004, 02:23 PM
F**k the moderators

Richard
11-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Chargers fans are softer than CARIVAL COTTON CANDY

Richard
11-09-2004, 02:27 PM
At least the Broncos get MNF games?

rule12b
11-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by: Richard
At least the Broncos get MNF games?

Correction: At least the Broncos get DOMINATED in MNF games.

Give it a rest Mule-boy, your Donks are gonna get spanked hard in our house. You know it, the entire NFL knows it. Just count down the days and hope no one gets hurt.

broncofan
11-09-2004, 04:42 PM
at least he ain't no punk

SDRaiderH8er
11-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Yo Little Richard, please keep it up, please, you are doing such a great job of embarassing yourself.

Your junk is quite weak you know that dont you, I am guessing you are what 14, maybe 15 Years of Age, please go back and ask mommy for some better material then what you are using right now, maybe she can help you out.

benji929
11-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by: broncofan

wow, there's a dumb statement made by a dumb kid. but then again, the majority of the broncos fan base ARE mentally handicapped 13 year olds.

hey, who knows what will happen at the game. denver's a good team but has been inconsistent. chargers are destroying everybody but they've been beating some bad teams. still, the chargers will get revenge at home.

boltz 27
donks 20

LTisbetter
11-09-2004, 05:16 PM
You donkey fans really think you have a team huh? Keep living in the past little boy. I know that you have reached the age of 15 and you learned how to use the computer finally, but you must realize that the NFL didn't start 7 years ago when you started watching football and decided to make the donkeys your favorite team because they won the super bowl. Look at how many interceptions your crappy QB has thrown. Jake has 10 picks this year and one of him was thrown with his left hand!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! You guys lost to the BENGALS ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BENGALS! THE BENGALS! Then you lost at home to a team coming off a 56-10 loss!!!!!!!!!! You guys suck! Face it! Jake the Fake is inconsistent! We have beaten better teams than you also! You lost to the BENGALS!!! We beat the Texans on the road, we BEAT THE LIVING CRAP out of the Jags and Titans, two teams you guys can't beat, and you barely pulled a win out of your @ss home with our best player hurt! Wait til we get you guys in Cali...you're gonna get spanked just like your mom does every night. BEEOTCH! Don't worry Bronco fans, you're only 20-30 chop blocks from the super bowl!

runnin21
11-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Bronco fans are almost as pathetic as Raider fans, Superbowl wins from years past don't win games today, how many current players on your roster have a Superbowl ring that says Broncos on it? How many teams with winning records have the Broncos beaten? 2? Looks to me like your smack, much like your team, is weak.

SDRaiderH8er
11-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Bronco Fans are worse, just ask them why their team had to cheat to win the Super Bowl and why they still continue to cheat on Blocking.

LTisbetter
11-10-2004, 11:06 AM
All I have to say to Bronco fans is whose your daddy? Carson Palmer? The Bengals? Monday night? 100 million viewers...good job...I'd be embarrassed too if my team lost badly to the Bungholes

PhillyFan
11-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by: Richard
the chargers haven't beaten anyone, all the teams you've beaten have been dogs.
Denver has shut down LT the pass 4 games against Denver. The bye week will cool down
the chargers. chargers are currently 500. against AFC west opponents, While denver
has beaten every team in the AFC west once already. The Bolts will do nothing against that
stout Denver D.

You my friend are a Bronc ho!

You talk about how the CHARGERS haven't beaten anyone, HA!
The CHARGERS beat 4 out of the same 6 teams that you beat.
Houston 1
Oakland 2
Carolina 3
Jacksonville 4(OOPS! SORRY YOU LOST TO THEM! But, I guess that the JAGUARS are the exception to your post, right.)
But, your right about one of the teams though, Tenessee was a easy win.
How about your easy win on Monday night football against the BENGALS. OOPS! YOU LOST IT AGAIN!

At least the CHARGERS beat Carolina by 2 TD's, you barely squeeked by with a 3 point win.

And when it comes to losses, yes you did beat us in the first game, but the Donkey's just looked flat out pathetic against Atlanta. ATLANTA!
The team that the CHARGERS were playing good against the whole game, but none the less came up 2 points short of winning that game.
So, stop talking about how the CHARGERS haven't beaten any good teams, yes they have. By the way, if the Bronc ho's need any pointers on how to beat the SAINTS next week, they are absolutely going to be watching the footage of the CHARGERS kicking their butts last week. How do ya like them apples?

chargertom
11-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by: LTisbetter
You donkey fans really think you have a team huh? Keep living in the past little boy. I know that you have reached the age of 15 and you learned how to use the computer finally, but you must realize that the NFL didn't start 7 years ago when you started watching football and decided to make the donkeys your favorite team because they won the super bowl. Look at how many interceptions your crappy QB has thrown. Jake has 10 picks this year and one of him was thrown with his left hand!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! You guys lost to the BENGALS ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BENGALS! THE BENGALS! Then you lost at home to a team coming off a 56-10 loss!!!!!!!!!! You guys suck! Face it! Jake the Fake is inconsistent! We have beaten better teams than you also! You lost to the BENGALS!!! We beat the Texans on the road, we BEAT THE LIVING CRAP out of the Jags and Titans, two teams you guys can't beat, and you barely pulled a win out of your @ss home with our best player hurt! Wait til we get you guys in Cali...you're gonna get spanked just like your mom does every night. BEEOTCH! Don't worry Bronco fans, you're only 20-30 chop blocks from the super bowl!

Dude, I am laughing my a$$ off at this post. You just pummeled this donkey. I love it. I can see him now, running around his little corral, doing pathetic little back kicks and going Heeee Hawwwwww!! Heeee Hawwwwww!!! The faiders suck, and the jacka$$es blow!!! Go Chargers!!

TheRealLT
11-10-2004, 02:27 PM
There is only one LT: Lawrence Taylor.

Tomlinson sucks.

TheRealLT
11-10-2004, 02:29 PM
There is only one LT: Lawrence Taylor

Tomlinson sucks

TheRealLT
11-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Morons

PhillyFan
11-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by: TheRealLT
Morons

Morons live in the past. How is it back there?

LTisbetter
11-10-2004, 03:14 PM
There is only one LT: Lawrence Taylor

Tomlinson sucks

LOL! Lets compare....Lawrence Taylor...one of the best linebackers ever. He also is one of the greatest crack smokers of all time.

LaDanian Tomlinson- a mixture of Barry Sanders' talent with Walter Payton's heart and effort....soon to be the best runningback ever before he even hits the age of thirty...and show everyone why he's the youngest RB to ever run for 4 200 yard games. The only runningback to catch 100 balls (shattering the old record), meanwhile playing on one of the worst teams in the nfl the past few seasons. Oh and by the way, he had the second most yards from scrimmage in NFL history last year. He also has the most runs for 50+ yards in nfl history...need I continue...but I guess you're right...he does suck.

LTisbetter
11-10-2004, 03:16 PM
correction...the most runs ever 50+ yards in one season...my mistake! But I'd still say that's pretty good.

chargertom
11-10-2004, 05:58 PM
Corrected Copy:
There is only one LT: LaDanian Tomlinson.

Lawrence Taylor sucks.

Cmon man .... you know your name is Danny Taylor, you're 11 and you're Lawrence's illegitimate son. Good job coming in here and sticking up for him. Is he still working at that gas station, or did he get promoted to McDonald's? I guessing that you must have a huge lack of positive male role models, for you to be swinging on this crackheads nutz. Wasn't he someone to be admired, trying to be a color commentator for the NFL (even though he probably struggles to spell NFL), with his weed-induced chinese eyes, and that big gaudy LT hanging out of his ear. Looked like some wanna-be pimp throwback to the 70's. But hey, he's your daddy, and rehab or no rehab, you have to stick beside him. If you want him to buy you a new bike for Christmas that is. Fear not little one, 10 - 15 years from now, people will stop laughing at him. For now though, we just can't help it. Go Chargers!!

tourplayer2004
11-10-2004, 07:11 PM
7-3 here we come!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Donks........there's nothing we or you can do to stop that now. Be sure to bring the advil. You will need it from the A$$ whippin' you are going to sustain.

EDIT: Oh sorry......It will be 9-3 by the time we're finished with the donks.

MoveitMister
11-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Richard nor TheRealLT nor any of his/her other personas will not be able to answer any of your comments.

There are just some things you DON'T do.

Even in the Shack.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

spysnipedis
11-12-2004, 12:20 AM
moveitmister, why did you have to own them i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

just when we have some one to talk smack to. Oh well Chargers win. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

good job mods.

MoveitMister
11-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis
moveitmister, why did you have to own them

just when we have some one to talk smack to. Oh well Chargers win.

good job mods.

Someone in this thread reported his behavior.

Post #15 alone was what booted him out.
That he had multliple usernames sealed his/her faith.

Go find something else to chew on.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ChargerFanatik
11-13-2004, 10:37 AM
I am predicting an injury to the Donkz QB Jake the Fake Plummer. I would prefer a 100% Donks team though. That way there are no excuses when they lose against the San Diego Super Chargers!

LTisbetter
11-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by: superchargers929

Originally posted by: broncofan

wow, there's a dumb statement made by a dumb kid. but then again, the majority of the broncos fan base ARE mentally handicapped 13 year olds.

hey, who knows what will happen at the game. denver's a good team but has been inconsistent. chargers are destroying everybody but they've been beating some bad teams. still, the chargers will get revenge at home.

boltz 27
donks 20

We haven't been beating up on bad teams all along...we beat the crap out of the Jags, Titans, Saints, and Raiders...we won games against the Texans and Panthers. Those teams aren't all bad. Plus we were predicted to get our a$$es kicked on the road against both Denver and Atlanta. We played just as good as both but didn't pull it off against the Falcons cause of a couple calls and against the donkeys cuz of a roughing the kicker...but when we're at home, our offense is better than anyone. We're gonna take some of this momentum on the road!