PDA

View Full Version : BAD NEWS FOR THE GIANTS

urlacher54
11-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Wooo looks like the giants loose both their two starting defensive linemen. And the media is pis$ed off at warner, i think this team is beginging to fall apart after wooooo my bears beat them( im a big chargers and bears fan) and everything is looking well! but hey just wanted to let u guys know that we are gonna get a mid range draft pick or maybe even lower!

urlacher54
11-08-2004, 02:36 PM
well guys it looks like michael strahan and another top defensive linemen on newyork are out for the season! well im sorry for those guys but hey its gonna benefit our team next year. With the ny media angry at kurt warner, its only a matter of time before this team falls apart. They got shut down by my bears and im feeeling this team is going downhill. Woot midranger low pick hopefully next year!

winburgh
11-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Look for both NY teams to start losing and eventually fall out of the playoff race or possibly get a wildcard.

Thunderstruck
11-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Well, I wouldn't normally care all that much, but if the Giants fall apart, it helps us, soooo......

Muhawhawhaw...

HeadTrip
11-08-2004, 10:22 PM
The Giants are now a below average team, but there schedule is also below average. They can prolly get a few more wins simply because they play such crap hole teams.

Chargeroo
11-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
The Giants are now a below average team, but there schedule is also below average. They can prolly get a few more wins simply because they play such crap hole teams.
I'm not so sure -

2004 Remaining Schedule

Nov 14 @Arizona 4:15pm
Nov 21 Atlanta 4:15pm **
Nov 28 Philadelphia 1:00pm **
Dec 5 @Washington 4:15pm
Dec 12 @Baltimore 1:00pm **
Dec 18 Pittsburgh 1:30pm **
Dec 26 @Cincinnati 1:00pm
Jan 2 Dallas 8:30pm

Looks like four sure losses and Arizona, Cinn., and Dallas are capable of beating them too. That pick may yet turn out to be a nice pick for us.

jtzsd43
11-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Hehehe. I really don't have a problem with the Giants (except for the cry baby Manning) but their demise is going to help the chargers with the first round pick they gave us. My mouth is salivating upon the idea of getting two first round picks. Whose it gonna be? One things for sure, A.J. Smith is doing a great job giving us quality players. Can't wait for next years draft.

snappysammy
11-09-2004, 05:56 PM
We should trade our two first round picks for 6 7th round picks. They don't hold out, they play hard and aj knows how to find late round talent............................