PDA

View Full Version : Raiders of the Lost Cause

Thunderhead
11-08-2004, 09:57 PM
How much healthier/scarier/will the raiders be in 2 weeks?

just wondering...

i/expressions/devil.gif

HeadTrip
11-08-2004, 10:03 PM
To my knowledge, they wernt too banged up in the first place. They shouldnt be much of a threat again, but you never know. A lot of the time, you can throw everything out the window in divisional games with a rivalry like this. They should be p*ssed after the last game.. although they sure didnt seem like it at the time it wa happening.

Thunderstruck
11-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Right now, the Raiders are all talk no walk. I'm not the type for overconfidence, but I called for a blowout in game one, and I don't think the results in game two will be much different. The Raiders can't play with us.

spysnipedis
11-08-2004, 11:38 PM
look for another warren sapp low performance and getting mad at his coach day.

Thunderhead
11-09-2004, 08:15 AM
I hope they keep Tomlinson in reserve (the word bench just sounds bad) for the
sake of those 2 chief games. You know it;s gonna be the LT vs. Holmes showdown...

and for that matter Gonzalez vs. Gates. On the bright side, aren't we #1 against the rush?

Hmmmmm.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

maverjoe
11-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by: Thunderhead
I hope they keep Tomlinson in reserve (the word bench just sounds bad) for the

sake of those 2 chief games. You know it;s gonna be the LT vs. Holmes showdown...

and for that matter Gonzalez vs. Gates. On the bright side, aren't we #1 against the rush?

Hmmmmm.

Well I think the bye week may be all that is needed to get LT back to his old form.

denverboltfan
11-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
To my knowledge, they wernt too banged up in the first place. They shouldnt be much of a threat again, but you never know. A lot of the time, you can throw everything out the window in divisional games with a rivalry like this. They should be p*ssed after the last game.. although they sure didnt seem like it at the time it wa happening.

You better believe that they will be p*ssed and looking for revenge. In huge rivalries like this, you can throw out previous records and stats. This is going to be the biggest game that the bolts have played in years, and it will definitely have playoff implications. I hope Marty makes all of this very clear and the players treat it like a playoff game.

rule12b
11-09-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: denverboltfan

Originally posted by: HeadTrip

You better believe that they will be p*ssed and looking for revenge. In huge rivalries like this, you can throw out previous records and stats. This is going to be the biggest game that the bolts have played in years, and it will definitely have playoff implications. I hope Marty makes all of this very clear and the players treat it like a playoff game.

You got that right. Especially the way some of us (myself most definitely included) have been smacking Raiders Felons on their sites and chat rooms. There fans will be calling for blood and it will definitely energize their team to come out and save face. This will be our biggest test of our young team, how they come off the bye. I for one am quietly concerned to say the least.

Thunderhead
11-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Yes Rule 12b, you and others have been having a little fun over there in the Black Hole,

which I refer to simply as Satan's #sshole. The Blue and Gold still present a many-sided

offensive threat to Any defense. That is what makes us so unpredictable. But I think

Keenan summed it up best when he described the intense focus that Brees now has.

The man is on a mission. You watch Collins play and he's erratic and for the most part just

stumbles through the game like a blind horse in a ditch. And as far as Sapp goes, he's

just a spacer.

Our warriors should let off some steam - they deserve it. You know as well as I, that if

Marty doesn't have these guys Mentally ready...it's gonna show.

One word: S - W - E - E - P !

Go cHargers!

WARHAWKS
11-09-2004, 07:40 PM
raiders their dabngeros offense is their KICKER! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

spysnipedis
11-09-2004, 08:07 PM
i hate the raiders kicker, i don't know why.

Gillis
11-09-2004, 08:30 PM
Lol, did you guys hear about the ex-raiders punter getting arrested for a drive bye a few weeks ago?