PDA

View Full Version : Let's travel to Oakland to support the Chargers!!!

Properzs
11-09-2004, 12:57 AM
I am looking for some die-hard charger fans to travel up to oakland to support the chargers! It will be a great game to go to! Please reply if you plan on going or are thinking about it.

Triknique
11-09-2004, 10:54 AM
There is a strong possibility I will be up in NoCal for business that weekend, and if that happens I will be representing at the game. I'll definitely know at weeks end.

afraire
11-10-2004, 12:17 PM
i am thinking about it, but can't leave till Saturday. Let's take over their house like they tried here.

jdronk
11-13-2004, 01:36 PM
I'm a Charger Fan living in the Bay Area, and I am leary of going to the game. A Charger Fan was stabbed at Qualcomm 2 years ago by a Raiders Fan and Oakland Coliseum is pretty much the "belly of the beast". Until you have seen Oakland, you don't know what its like. The Raider Nation has some MEAN animals up here.

The Chargers are going to crush them next Sunday but an injured animal is always the most dangerous. I'm probably going to go, but I'm not going to wear any Charger logo gear.

viento1602
11-15-2004, 11:29 AM
i am going to the game as well how can we all meet up so there will sfty in numbers

suprmnn
11-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Yeah I am definately going up...Me and my wife (Bolt Fans) and My brother in law and his girl (tRaider Fans)...It should be a good time....I definately want to go and represent w/o being hassled with somone wanting to kick my @$# because I like the bolts! Anyhow!!! It should be a good game if the Chargers play as if they were facing an 8-1 team and not the tRaiders.