PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick and tired of the chiefs

oklahomasooners
11-14-2004, 10:14 AM
It is tough to be a CHARGERS fan in Oklahoma, because every week we have to watch the chiefs play. I'm sick and tired of watching the chiefs play week after week. THEY SUCK.

diego4life
11-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Well OklahomaSooner the only good thing about having to watch the Chiefs play is that they suck and have been entertaining me by losing so much. Plus we are guaranteed to see two Charger games a year. It does suck being in enemy territory but it is funs to wear my colors and get those stares from the squaw fans. Good luck to your Sooners, I hope they take the Big 12. Keep flyling your blue and gold, maybe a closet Charger fan might come out and fly thiers. Go Bolts!!!

diego4life
11-16-2004, 08:38 PM
The only good thing about having to watch the chiefs play every week is that they suck. That means they've been entertaining me quite alot this year since they keep on losing. Keep your chin up Sooner, The blue and gold is everywhere and we will be heard. Good luck to your sooner, I hope they take the Big 12. Keep sporting your colors and maybe you'll inspire a closet Bolt fan to come out of the closet. Take car brother bolt. Go Bolts!!!

diego4life
11-16-2004, 08:42 PM
OOPS! I thought I had lost my reply and submitted anotherl. That sucked. As kyou can tell I'm no computer wiz so plese forgive. Go Bolts!!!

bolt85
11-17-2004, 05:30 PM
I know what you mean, I live in Kansas and those chiefs p*ss me off. But I got to admit, it was fun watching them lose to the bucs and then again to the Saints. The only problem is, I could be watching the Chargers win instead of watching the Chiefs lose which kinda sucks.

oklahomasooners
11-24-2004, 09:41 PM
ITS FINALLY HERE! I CANT BELIEVE IT! CHARGERS FANS THAT LIVE NEAR KC, ITS ABOUT TIME! WE GET TO WATCH THE BEST NFL TEAM PLAY THE chiefs! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND! MAKE SURE YOU ALL WATCH!

ntman68
11-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Gonna be a great year for you, oklahomasooners... You get to see the Chargers ruin the Chiefs AND see the Trojans ruin the Sooners.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif