PDA

View Full Version : Lets ALL get together and watch the Game this Weekend!!!

CHARGERNATION
11-15-2004, 11:40 AM
Anyone interested in meeting up at the Sandbox in Anaheim to watch our Bolts sweep the Faiders this weekend?? I will be there for sure, anyone interested let me know, PM me if you want more details. Lets GO CHARGERS

suprmnn
11-17-2004, 11:02 AM
Hey...I'll be in Oakland to watch the game in person, but is the Sandbox a Bolt-Bar? Do Charger fans meet their regularly to watch the game?

CHARGERNATION
11-17-2004, 12:19 PM
It is a new establishment that has been opened for 5 months. I am a bouncer and bar back there on Thur Fri & Sat nights, the owner is from San Diego and does not mind if I get some fans over to watch the game.

dmercado70
11-18-2004, 12:07 PM
were is the sandbox located chargernation // i too may show up to watch the game there with you and my bro // i hope the the drinks are cheap cause i like to drink . . .
=============================
raidernation is like , third world to me !!!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

p.s. any eye candy to look forward to ?

CHARGERNATION
11-19-2004, 04:11 PM
HEY whats up, well this place is new, and its at the Desert Palm Suites, like i mentioned before i work there on weekends. the drinks are fairly cheap, and you will get the EYE candy from the ladies staying there at the hotel. There may be a few Faiders fans there who are sadly my friends, but you all are more than welcome to come on down, if you like I can post the flyer to our Lounge at nights with the Directions, there or maybe just send me a PM with you emai and I can send you an anyone else the directions, looking forward to meeting new FANS thanks guys