PDA

View Full Version : The dead skunk on top of Hacksaw's head says...

Dan40
11-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Just to prove he doesn't watch the Chargers or read their press materials anymore, Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton declared on MNL that the Chargers will collapse again because Schottenheimer always works his team too hard. Apparently, he has spent too much time having relations with his "High Speed Sports Wire" to read up on Schottenheimer's changed ways in the UT. Even Canep-blob has gotten back on the Chargers bandwagon. Just remember folks, that dead skunk on the Saw's scalp has controlled his brain since 1996.

And can't Trotter wear a nice business suit or anything? Is he the Chargers beat writer or the tan pimp?

ratchit21
11-16-2004, 04:31 AM
i thought the skunk was alive... thank u for clearing that up

SDRaiderH8er
11-16-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by: Dan40
Just to prove he doesn't watch the Chargers or read their press materials anymore, Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton declared on MNL that the Chargers will collapse again because Schottenheimer always works his team too hard. Apparently, he has spent too much time having relations with his "High Speed Sports Wire" to read up on Schottenheimer's changed ways in the UT. Even Canep-blob has gotten back on the Chargers bandwagon. Just remember folks, that dead skunk on the Saw's scalp has controlled his brain since 1996.

And can't Trotter wear a nice business suit or anything? Is he the Chargers beat writer or the tan pimp?
Why do you even listen to him?

LTisbetter
11-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Hacksaw is simply an angry Republican who takes pride in cursing out Raider fans and calling them inferior Mexicans. He doesn't know what he's talking about and he has been in need of a haircut for over a decade. My cousin and I constantly mock his angry voice as he attempts to give the Chargers advice on what to do. He's an idiot and has no knowledge of what it takes to win in the NFL.

BlueandGoldRush
11-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Hacksaw is simply an angry Republican who takes pride in cursing out Raider fans
You say that like it's a bad thing...

Dan40
11-16-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
Why do you even listen to him?

I zoned after MNF. But you have to admit there's a spectacular sexual chemistry/discomfort between him and Teddy Leitner. It's funny to see them smack each other with their hands in their laps. (Of course, I'm assuming that, because we can't see their hands!) Hacksaw better watch out, he might become Teddy's eighth wife!

guimcharger
11-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Hacksaw sucks. He is in the same catergory as Salsberry, Al Davis, and any other charger hater.

daboltz
11-19-2004, 01:01 PM
Hacksaw still thinks the Chargers are going to lose to oakland this weekend. He is clueless and just talks to fill up time.

ChargeLess
11-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Hacksaw is a fool.

http://www.xtrasportsradio.com/images/hack110.jpg

Dan40
11-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by: ChargeLess
Hacksaw is a fool.

No, no, no, we won't let you have common ground with us! You have to like him! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

ChargeLess
11-19-2004, 04:01 PM
No, no, no, we won't let you have common ground with us! You have to like him!

OK, than:

Hacksaw is a God.

http://www.xtrasportsradio.com/images/hack110.jpg

Dan40
11-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by: ChargeLess

No, no, no, we won't let you have common ground with us! You have to like him!
OK, than:
Hacksaw is a God.

Aw, man, does that mean I have to say Brian Greasy is a brilliant QB? 'Cause that ain't gonna happen.

Chargers
11-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Hacksaw is one sexy beast

but anyway.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hamburglar
11-19-2004, 05:03 PM
lol

luv2fli2
11-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by: Chargers
Hacksaw is one sexy beast

but anyway.....

Is that his picture up there? (I'm not from SoCal)

If so, I would agree on the BEAST part.