PDA

View Full Version : sorry dolts

daBIGDog
11-21-2004, 02:47 PM
Dispite all your hoping anf praying the Broncos destroyed the aints....leaving us atop the div were we will stay!!!

nippstr
11-21-2004, 04:52 PM
It doesn't matter if the broncos beat the saints or not in two weeks the :bolt: Chargers will show you who should be atop the AFC West

broncossuck7
11-21-2004, 06:09 PM
hella yea my brotha of blue and yellow

SDRaiderH8er
11-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by: daBIGDog
Dispite all your hoping anf praying the Broncos destroyed the aints....leaving us atop the div were we will stay!!!
It must be that new Math, I thought 7 and 3 was 7 and 3, can anyone explain this new math thing, this crapass thinks his Team is alone at the Top, yet 2 Teams have the same record, did i forget to carry the 1?

ThndrStrm5
11-21-2004, 07:26 PM
They brag about beating up on the Aints? Proves a point... GO BOLTZ!!

guimcharger
11-21-2004, 07:28 PM
the donkeys will be looking at the chargers back after we destroy them December 5.

mgpretzel
11-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by: ThndrStrm5
They brag about beating up on the Aints? Proves a point... GO BOLTZ!!

Should we remind them what the score was when we played the aints? Because if I remeber correct and I do. WE BEAT THEM WORSE! with an injured LT

ChargeLess
11-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
It must be that new Math, I thought 7 and 3 was 7 and 3, can anyone explain this new math thing, this crapass thinks his Team is alone at the Top, yet 2 Teams have the same record, did i forget to carry the 1?

You must be new to football…

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakers">NFL Tiebreaking Procedures
1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
.</a>

HeadTrip
11-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Count it while you can, because the Bolts will put this issue to rest when you come visit us at the Q.

LTisbetter
11-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by: ChargeLess

You must be new to football…

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakers">NFL Tiebreaking Procedures
1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
.</a>

You my friend, are an idiot...the Chargers will win on DEC. 5th and your tiebreaker lead will mean nothing....kinda like your fake QB who throws picks with his left hand.

ChargeLess
11-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Your strong, well educated and facts based arguments are leaving speechless.

LTisbetter
11-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Your strong, well educated and facts based arguments are leaving speechless.

Didn't you guys lose to the Bengals?

ChargeLess
11-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by: LTisbetter

I thought mentioning the past is forbidden on the Charge-less board.

Didn't you guys lose to the Broncos?

JDaySoCal
11-22-2004, 11:32 AM
The context of past is for past seasons. Anything that happens this season is current.

You still lost to the Bengals on Monday Night.

guimcharger
11-22-2004, 11:38 AM
i wouldn't be so proud of your donkeys if you only scored 34 points on the aints while we scored 42. you also losed to the bengels which is PATHETIC. This next monday night game the faiders are going to beat you at home and you will begin to look at our backs the whole season.

Chargers Rule!
11-22-2004, 12:22 PM
hey big donkey! the aint'a aint crap! wait untill 12/05 thats when the bolts will turn your donkey
into glue!!!

kingporterblood
11-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Attn:littlemutt,
The only thing we are hoping and praying for is for the donkey show to make their way here so we can snatch you off the ground and smack you continuasly for 60 min. We are going to play snatch and pin the donkeys tail into the turf.

ChargeLess
11-22-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
....... This next monday night game the faiders are going to beat you at home and you will begin to look at our backs the whole season.

Next MNF game is Rams @ Packers

LTisbetter
11-22-2004, 01:16 PM

....... This next monday night game the faiders are going to beat you at home and you will begin to look at our backs the whole season.

Just leave the 5 year old Bronco fan alone...he's trying to forget about Monday Nights...especially because the Bengals embarrassed them on Monday NIGHT!!!

Good teams don't get blown out at home...the Broncos did against the Falcons!

guimcharger
11-22-2004, 02:11 PM

I guess it is sunday night. I knew it was a prime time game.

lightningstrike14
11-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Chargeless
Your a comlpete waste of time. You accuse other posters of not having strong, well educated and fact based arguments, but you continue to leave Two sentence posts with absolutely no substance. Your a hypocrite in the worst way. The only time you came up with some facts, was when you posted a link of the tie breaker procedures. Wow how profound, brainless. Yes, we are tied right now, but there is a lot of season left. So in reality those procedures are meaningless, kinda like every one of your posts!

CHARGELESS
You remind me of that fat boy in Detroit, who ran on the court and jumped bad, only to get punked in front of national audience. Then will say after the fact, what did I do? You have a bad case of CHARGER envy and it shows. You bring nothing to the table chargeless. Every time some one has raised a question to you with an educated, strong based arguement you avoid them. There is a word for that and its "coward" which is exactly you portray yourself as.

There is no place on this board for haters like you. Why dont you just leave with what little dignity you have left!i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

lightningstrike14
11-22-2004, 02:25 PM

DaBig Dung Pile.
Its despite mule lover! And despite another weak attempt at smack, you have once again been boltsmacked. Please stop wasting our time in here. Although your feeble attempts are amusing, we thank you for that mule tool! i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif Slapped once again!!!

ChargeLess
11-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by: lightningstrike14
Chargeless
Your a comlpete waste of time. You accuse other posters of not having strong, well educated and fact based arguments, but you continue to leave Two sentence posts with absolutely no substance. Your a hypocrite in the worst way. The only time you came up with some facts, was when you posted a link of the tie breaker procedures. Wow how profound, brainless. Yes, we are tied right now, but there is a lot of season left. So in reality those procedures are meaningless, kinda like every one of your posts!

There is no place on this board for haters like you. Why dont you just leave with what little dignity you have left!

<u>Lets take a closer look at the Charge-less fans quality posts:</u>

Originally posted by: nippstr
It doesn't matter if the broncos beat the saints or not in two weeks the :bolt: Chargers will show you who should be atop the AFC West
A true fanboy

Originally posted by: broncossuck7
hella yea my brotha of blue and yellow
Did we said fanboy already???

the donkeys will be looking at the chargers back after we destroy them December 5.
Fanboy etc…

Originally posted by: mgpretzel
Should we remind them what the score was when we played the aints? Because if I remeber correct and I do. WE BEAT THEM WORSE! with an injured LT
You beat them with a higher margin because you are a classless “runs-the-score-up” team.
And you played at home (in front of less than 60,000 people)
We closed the game after 5:30min, next!

Originally posted by: HeadTrip
Count it while you can, because the Bolts will put this issue to rest when you come visit us at the Q.
Back to fanboyesm

You my friend, are an idiot...the Chargers will win on DEC. 5th and your tiebreaker lead will mean nothing....kinda like your fake QB who throws picks with his left hand.
We starts with personal attacks. Nice.
A wishful fanboy request and topping with “throws picks with his left hand”
FYI J.P. got a TD pass with his left hand. So he is 1-1 left handed.

Congrats, first fact posted!
Wow, this guy is a walking NFL encyclopedia.

Originally posted by: JDaySoCal
The context of past is for past seasons. Anything that happens this season is current.

You still lost to the Bengals on Monday Night.
All the fanboys are joining the wagon: “we lost to th Bengals”

i wouldn't be so proud of your donkeys if you only scored 34 points on the aints while we scored 42. you also losed to the bengels which is PATHETIC. This next monday night game the faiders are going to beat you at home and you will begin to look at our backs the whole season.
Broncos do not run the score vs. any team. (you learned it twice last year and you will be reminded 12/5)
I got nothing else to say so: “you lost to the Bengals”

Originally posted by: kache85
hey big donkey! the aint'a aint crap! wait untill 12/05 thats when the bolts will turn your donkey
into glue!!!
??? ??? ??? ???

[quote]
Originally posted by: kingporterblood
Attn

lightningstrike14
11-22-2004, 04:05 PM
Like I said you remind me of that punk who thought he was bad in Detroit only to have faced pounded in!
I must say brainless your improving, you moved up to three sentence post. I really dont care about all those other post you quoted. I thought this might be between you and me. True to your character you hid behind some other posts. Once again you are a coward. Go away!

ChargeLess
11-22-2004, 04:23 PM
I have nothing personally against you. You accused me of not responding to facts and arguments:

...... Every time some one has raised a question to you with an educated, strong based arguement you avoid them. ......
I just showed you there where none in this thread.

How am I a cowered?
By responding with “you lost to the Broncos” every time someone posts “you lost to the Bengals”, or by not responding to the personals attack???

I came here on Sunday night, congrats you on the win without pointing out anything negative in your game (and you can agree with me there were plenty). Yet all I heard was “Donkeys are chop-blocker” “Saints are worthless” “we will win 12/5”

Yes I think Denver is better than SD, and YES I think we will win the AFCW division and our game in week 13 and I have many reasons to believe in that.

If you cant stand my posts, ignore me… if you want to talk football go ahead.
But make sure you bring something to the table.

chileanbolt
11-22-2004, 04:54 PM
bring something to the table? you come here weeks in advance to just blab away? that definantly means u have us in the back of ur heads....you think you guys will win and said you have many reasons...i can care less what ur reasons r since u havent had an opinion worth giving a damn...just like every donkey fan i have ever seen. you are probably a freakin skinny little dork at ur computer at ur parents house that doesn't have crap to do all day but go on other peoples forums galloping around talking nothing but crap, why dont u keep ur crap in hickville with ur other donkey trash...ur not even worth smack talking with

ChargeLess
11-22-2004, 04:58 PM
I meant bring something other than empanadas and curantos.

tourplayer2004
11-22-2004, 05:00 PM
I have nothing personally against you. You accused me of not responding to facts and arguments:

...... Every time some one has raised a question to you with an educated, strong based arguement you avoid them. ......
I just showed you there where none in this thread.

How am I a cowered?
By responding with “you lost to the Broncos” every time someone posts “you lost to the Bengals”, or by not responding to the personals attack???

I came here on Sunday night, congrats you on the win without pointing out anything negative in your game (and you can agree with me there were plenty). Yet all I heard was “Donkeys are chop-blocker” “Saints are worthless” “we will win 12/5”

Yes I think Denver is better than SD, and YES I think we will win the AFCW division and our game in week 13 and I have many reasons to believe in that.

Bring something to the table? Dude you bring nothing to this board. Are you having problem with you female anatomy again? First bout with PMS huh? That's okay. We understand completely.

Yes...you owned us for the last forever. But that will all change this year. Your days are numbered butthair!

Whenever you post, all I hear is a dial tone. Like there's nobody on the other end of the line.

Talk Football? What do you know about football other than, "...the dolts suck..." or "you lost to the Broncos..." Maybe you should go back home and practice your smack. We'll give you some time to do that. Too bad the season will be over by the time you come up with anything good.

We'll see how many of you mule tools are in here after we mop the floor with you. Are you man enough to come back and take it? Or will you put your dress on and be a little house bytch?

Bolts 56
Donks 10

ChargeLess
11-22-2004, 05:20 PM
I will be here 12/6 to wish you GL next season or if hell would freeze over to eat a well-cocked crow.

I’m happy for the true Chargers fans to finally enjoying a playoff run; I know how it feels to follow a team that suck for years (not in football though). And how intoxicated you gat when they finally start to win.

Go ahead post your worthless prays and hopes I’ll be here to school you whenever you mix facts with childish dreams.

Go out and enjoy your first divisional sweep since 1999 and try to act like you've been there before.

guimcharger
11-22-2004, 05:49 PM
chargeless don't even act the donkeys are a classy team. shanahan teaches the line men to cheap shot defensive players and hold them correctly so they don't get caught for the five yard penelty. the donkeys out of 32 teams cheat the most and get away with it. the faiders cheat just as much but they get caught. the running up the score thing those were our back ups scoring the td's. it is also the n.f.l. their is no MERCY RULE.

tourplayer2004
11-22-2004, 07:20 PM
I will be here 12/6 to wish you GL next season or if hell would freeze over to eat a well-cocked crow.

I’m happy for the true Chargers fans to finally enjoying a playoff run; I know how it feels to follow a team that suck for years (not in football though). And how intoxicated you gat when they finally start to win.

Go ahead post your worthless prays and hopes I’ll be here to school you whenever you mix facts with childish dreams.

Go out and enjoy your first divisional sweep since 1999 and try to act like you've been there before.

"...act like you've been there before." That's a good line. I think it was Lou Holtz that said it first. Not sure, but I think he said it. Although he was talking about a team with alot more class than the Broncos.

Yes it is nice to see the Chargers finally looking like a contender. It's been a while. But what we Charger fans are seeing is not just the team we have now. We are seeing a team that will be a contender for years to come. The days of the Chargers being 1-15 are over. We can all look back on that and laugh and say, "yeah, we sucked then, and it's nice not to ever have to go there again." See, we look beyond the here and now. Unlike Bronco fans who are constantly lookin backwards. The Chargers will be a major player in the NFL for years to come.

We are not stuck in reverse like you guys. Even if we don't win the AFC West this year, we will leave a mark on this season that you won't soon forget. But I don't see us losing the division. We are tied at the top with you donkeys and we will remain there even after you guys are gone to the way of 2nd place.

There's alot more heart in San Diego than there is in Denver. These guys want it worse than you do. THAT'S way I believe we will win.

Portis26
11-23-2004, 02:46 PM
All of you Dolt fans shut up

The Broncos will go undefeated in the AFC West

not only have the broncos beat up every team

in the AFC West, will do it again.

Last time, Broncos 23, Dolts 13

Next time, Broncos 24, Dolts 10

Portis26
11-23-2004, 02:49 PM
AFC West

Broncos currently 3-0

Chargers currently 2-1

The Broncos have already tore you a new one

chileanbolt
11-23-2004, 03:34 PM
wow portis26 im glad ur mom/wife has taught u well there in hickville....if 10 points is tearing a team up im scared to know what else that bucktooth of a mom taught u hee hawwww

WHITELIGHTNING
11-24-2004, 01:09 PM

If I were you, and Im glad Im not, I wouldn't go around bragging about well-cocked crows. Just think what good folks might think of you and your kind. Oh and by the way, in the first meeting I do recall the Bolts giving that game to the Donks, not that they were the better team, but because we played poorly. That will not be the case on 12-05, so feel free to have your well-cocked crow in hand.

SDRaiderH8er
11-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by: Portis26

Those are some grande huevos there Amigo, and what do you plan on doing next?

LTisbetter
11-24-2004, 06:02 PM
No matter how you look at it...you lost to the Bengals and got blown out at home by the Falcons...the only reason you beat the Chargers is because LT was hurt, you were at home, you got a few calls, and Brees wasn't in the zone yet.

LTisbetter
11-24-2004, 06:04 PM

michael
11-24-2004, 06:23 PM
lets not forget since our first meeting it seems you have gotten an apetite for losing.

if not, you would still be a game up on us but youre not. were tied.

i watched the MNF game and that was some funny TV. i guess we should be real scared of how you handle AWAY games huh?

spysnipedis
11-24-2004, 06:28 PM
heh. just a smart as$.

LTisbetter
11-24-2004, 08:32 PM
You lost two easy games already...you can't beat the Chargers...we're the hottest team in the nfl right now outside the Steelers.

ftwbolt
11-25-2004, 01:32 PM

It must be from the high altitude,you get light headed and dizzy. Mix that and the cold weather, and you get a brain freeze. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SDRaiderH8er
11-26-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by: ftwbolt

It must be from the high altitude,you get light headed and dizzy. Mix that and the cold weather, and you get a brain freeze.
Years and Years ago I paid good money for them Feelings, but now I am recovered

Dan40
11-29-2004, 01:42 AM
... leaving us atop the div were we will stay!!!

As of 11-29-04, WRONG!

brees2gates
11-29-2004, 06:27 AM

uh.... you sure about this post? lmao

SDRaiderH8er
11-29-2004, 08:30 AM

So then for the $64.00 Question, In Denver they serve Bulls Ball’s for delicacies, does this mean you are full of B.S ?

chargergirl21
11-29-2004, 01:18 PM
Where are all the Donkeys now????? Got nothing to say now that the CHARGERS ARE #1 and will be securing our #1 spot next Sunday when we when we kick the Donks to the ground!!!!!!!!!!!

davidxx00
11-29-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by: chargergirl21
Where are all the Donkeys now????? Got nothing to say now that the CHARGERS ARE #1 and will be securing our #1 spot next Sunday when we when we kick the Donks to the ground!!!!!!!!!!!

Really!...Has anyone seen broncostool and his scroungy mutt ...dabigdog?

Chargers
11-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by: brees2gates

uh.... you sure about this post? lmao

All I can say is......hahahahahhah. Something went severely wrong, didn't it Donkey fan?

chargertom
11-29-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by: Portis26
The Broncos will go undefeated in the AFC West not only have the broncos beat up every team
in the AFC West, will do it again. Last time, Broncos 23, Dolts 13 Next time, Broncos 24, Dolts 10

Two words for you Portis26 ... Donkos suck!!

Lose to the Faders ... in YOUR house ... in a snowstorm? Chump Bailey getting torched ALL night long. Collins throwing 4 TD's? He can't throw 4 TD's when it's 85 and sunny. But he did at YOUR house. Another nationally televised embarassment for the posers called the Donkos. Eat your words, and get ready for another whoopin this Sunday. The seats in the Q will have new horsehair covers on them when its over, mule boy. You'll be 7-5 and exposed for the whole league to see. Wannabe's .. that's all you are.

Faders beat you ... in YOUR house ... HAhahaHAHAhahahahHAHAHHAhahahahhaHAHAH!!! Losers! Posers!

Last time Donkhos 23 Chargers 13. Next time Chargers 38 Donkhos 13.

Who says there isn't a Santa Claus??

Go Chargers!!!!