PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Denver Bronco's

PhillyFan
11-21-2004, 06:07 PM
You didn't break any of the Saints legs today. That's a big achievement for you.

Gillis
11-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Check your pm box please.

Chargers
11-22-2004, 02:54 PM
I fear that game in 2 weeks (as we all know they will try to injure someone). If they even try something that resembles a chop block, those mofo's will be sorry.

LTisbetter
11-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by: LynchOwnsU
FYI its called a cut block, there is a big difference between a chop block and a cut block

There is a big difference between an interception with your left hand and an interception with your right hand...there's also a big difference between a loss to the Bengals and a win vs. the Bengals...HAHAHAHA!

Broncos1AFC
11-23-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by: Chargers
I fear that game in 2 weeks (as we all know they will try to injure someone). If they even try something that resembles a chop block, those mofo's will be sorry.

You are an idiot. You clearly dont understand football or the Denver Broncos. What.......are you going to throw something at the bench? Try to fight Tom Nalen? Al Wilson? Every team this year has injured players and cut blocks are legal and practiced by every team. I can give you a course via film session proving this but that might teach you something so Im sure youre not interested.

tourplayer2004
11-23-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: Broncos1AFC

You are an idiot. You clearly dont understand football or the Denver Broncos. What.......are you going to throw something at the bench? Try to fight Tom Nalen? Al Wilson? Every team this year has injured players and cut blocks are legal and practiced by every team. I can give you a course via film session proving this but that might teach you something so Im sure youre not interested.

We're the idiots? You came to our house you door knob. Do you have something to prove to us tool? Cut.....Chop.......call it what you want. You know that it ends seasons for opponents, so you say use it. We call it dirty ball. And that's what the Broncos play is dirty ball. You HAVE to cheat to win. You can argue till your blue in the face about whether it's legal or not. All looks the same to me......Cheating. Now if ya'll want to play football the way it's supposed to be played, well......I guess that would probably put your team somewhere areound 4-6. No....I'll give you 5-5. Then you wouldn't even be here.

I don't need to see your films on how to take a player out for the season.

Ignorant people can be taught. Stupid people stay that way all their lives. You, my friend, are the latter of the two.

Portis26
11-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Denver's Offensive Line Motto:

Ending Careers since 1995,

Guaranteed 1,000 yard backs since 1995

Beating up on the AFC West

Portis26
11-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Al Davis is a leather baseball glove in a black jumpsuit

Broncos1AFC
11-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Man you have some series anger issues. Relax Ron and take a deep breath. I know this winning stuff is new for your team but trust me after years of watching winning seasons and playoff games I have learned that even the Charger fans will someday have a legitamate reason to cheer. But its not this year.

And, If you think cut blocking is cheating then I guess the entire NFL is full of cheaters......including San Diego. But I doubt you have ever played a down of real football so I will spare you the explanation.

Portis26
11-23-2004, 02:30 PM
Portis is better than Tomlinson

chileanbolt
11-23-2004, 03:28 PM
portis26 i needed a laugh thanks buddy!! wow i almost fell out of my seat and im at work that cant be good....heheh its still getting me...and im thinking ur still hooked on him even tho u dropped him like a bad habit....broncos0afc im sure u havent played a down urself u have just been learnin by being glued to the TV watching the donkey cheaters....bro face it u know they are dirty players, r donkey fans the only ones blinded by this?? or just in denial

TemeculaMike
11-23-2004, 04:22 PM
The Broncos are not "Cheaters" because they Chop-Block, they are cheaters because they break the rules both on and off the field:

On the Field:

Denver's Herndon, Shanahan Apologize To Chargers' Williams (http://www.cbssprtsline.com/nfl/story/5981625)

Broncos' Neil Fined for Clip on Patriots' Cox - Breaks Cox's Leg (http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/clayton_john/1272089.html)

Broncos Have the Dirtiest Players - 3 in Top 10 (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/players/10/12/poll.dirtiest/)

Off the Field

Shanahan Lies About Plummer's Injury (http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/6642966) (Note: Shanahan avoided a fine or penalty but agreed his actions were unethical)

Broncos Fined and Lose 3rd Round Pick - Cheating Salary Cap (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7687802)

The bottom line is the Broncos of today are the Raiders of yesteryear. The Denver Broncos do not emulate what is "good" with the NFL, rather, are a shining example of how to win at the expense of honor and fair play. If there is any truth to the saying: You are not trying unless you are cheating - then the Denver Broncos try harder than any other NFL team.

LTisbetter
11-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by: Portis26

LOL! LT's been hurt all year and he's still tearing the NFL apart. Portis now has no o-line and he sucks...I guess you should take your head out of your a$$!

LTisbetter
11-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: TemeculaMike
The Broncos are not "Cheaters" because they Chop-Block, they are cheaters because they break the rules both on and off the field:

On the Field:

Denver's Herndon, Shanahan Apologize To Chargers' Williams (http://www.cbssprtsline.com/nfl/story/5981625)

Broncos' Neil Fined for Clip on Patriots' Cox - Breaks Cox's Leg (http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/clayton_john/1272089.html)

Broncos Have the Dirtiest Players - 3 in Top 10 (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/players/10/12/poll.dirtiest/)

Off the Field

Shanahan Lies About Plummer's Injury (http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/6642966) (Note: Shanahan avoided a fine or penalty but agreed his actions were unethical)

Broncos Fined and Lose 3rd Round Pick - Cheating Salary Cap (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7687802)

The bottom line is the Broncos of today are the Raiders of yesteryear. The Denver Broncos do not emulate what is "good" with the NFL, rather, are a shining example of how to win at the expense of honor and fair play. If there is any truth to the saying: You are not trying unless you are cheating - then the Denver Broncos try harder than any other NFL team.

And I thought the Raiders were a dirty team...now that they just suck, the Broncos decided to play dirty to take their place...hey, maybe if you win a few more games and Jake Plummer stops throwing picks with his left hand, you'll only be 8 or 9 chop blocks from the big game!

Chargers
11-23-2004, 06:58 PM

I know you're a homer, but I didn't know you were this big of a homer. Justifying the dirty play of the offensive line? If that's the case, then all I can say is what goes around comes around...

LTisbetter
11-23-2004, 11:35 PM
Man you have some series anger issues. Relax Ron and take a deep breath. I know this winning stuff is new for your team but trust me after years of watching winning seasons and playoff games I have learned that even the Charger fans will someday have a legitamate reason to cheer. But its not this year.

And, If you think cut blocking is cheating then I guess the entire NFL is full of cheaters......including San Diego. But I doubt you have ever played a down of real football so I will spare you the explanation.

Denver sucks beeotch!!! Jake the Fake...how many picks does he have? Oh yeah he's in double digits already. Didn't you guys lose to the Bengals?

LTisbetter
11-23-2004, 11:39 PM
You are an idiot. You clearly dont understand football or the Denver Broncos. What.......are you going to throw something at the bench? Try to fight Tom Nalen? Al Wilson? Every team this year has injured players and cut blocks are legal and practiced by every team. I can give you a course via film session proving this but that might teach you something so Im sure youre not interested.[/quote]

Broncos have tried to cheat on several different occasions and everyone knows it. Salary cap, Shanahan lying to the media, players having sex with donkeys, you name it. They're doing it all. The public voted that they have 3 of the top 10 dirtiest nfl players, so their reputation is obviously not good. They have the nerve to complain about illegal blocks by the Chiefs...lol...ask Bryan Cox, Jamal Williams, or any defensive linemen in the NFL for that matter, and they'll say that the Broncos o-line are just a bunch of cowards who play to injure rather than to win.

goretek
11-25-2004, 12:31 PM
hahaha, mule fan got burned. You have to be a f%king idiot not to realize that the mules are the dirtiest players in the league. You guys are f%king disgusting. You piece of $h1t pigs.

SDRaiderH8er
11-25-2004, 12:49 PM

I would expect this from a walking advertisment for fertilizer

Just because something is legal, doesnt mean its right, your Team has to chop block, they have no other way to keep people out of the backfield.

Its legal to stick your finger in a Electrical socket, go for it!

chargertom
11-30-2004, 11:05 AM

Your sister was better than your mom. Thanks for both, tho.

LTisbetter
11-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: chargertom

Your sister was better than your mom. Thanks for both, tho.

LOL!

Anyways, Chargertom schooled these guys...one cannot defend a team that cheats consistently, whether it's lying to the media, cheating the salary cap, or blocking illegally, the Broncos are dirtier than their fans little shacks in Denver!