PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if I should say this?

mgpretzel
11-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Go Raiders?....I hope they beat the donkeys down. I NEVER thought I would say that. ughh it sounds bad. any hoo raiders beat the broncos PLEASE!! than lose evey game. If the Raiders follow my instructions than the chargers can be a game up on the donkeys when they play. than after that game we'll be 2 up.

So are you guys gonna root for the faiders this week? or not

ThndrStrm5
11-21-2004, 07:30 PM
It's allowable... They have to win 4 this year anyways... GO BOLTZ!

SDRaiderH8er
11-21-2004, 07:45 PM
Its not rooting for the Raiders to Win, its rooting for the Broncos to lose!

mgpretzel
11-21-2004, 07:48 PM
good way of looking at it.

SDRaiderH8er
11-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: mgpretzel
good way of looking at it.

See now you can clap for and cheer for every Bronco miscue and mistake, and not be pulling for the Raiders to win

Dan40
11-21-2004, 08:55 PM
The Raiders played better this week. Broncos better not look past...

spysnipedis
11-21-2004, 08:59 PM
i won't cheer when the raiders score, i'll only cheer when the broncos turn the ball over.

Broncos lose the game you losers i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Thunderhead
11-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by: mgpretzel
Go Raiders?....I hope they beat the donkeys down. I NEVER thought I would say that. ughh it sounds bad. any hoo raiders beat the broncos PLEASE!! than lose evey game. If the Raiders follow my instructions than the chargers can be a game up on the donkeys when they play. than after that game we'll be 2 up.

So are you guys gonna root for the faiders this week? or not

Well if getting beat by the Bolts not once but twice isn't enough to get pizzed off at, then
the Broncos have nothing to worry about. But sooner or later the raiders have to show up.

HeadTrip
11-21-2004, 09:49 PM
There is no circumstance in which i will ever root for the raiders to win, however I can root for denver to lose i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif.

kingporterblood
11-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Hey Bra, once you humble your enemy he`s nothing until they can bring it back on and as you can see the faiders had nothing coming in neither of our stadiums thats right I said it, thats our house up there too, and we spanked them like they stoled something, so dont look at it like your rooting for them because whats a win going to do for them anyways, commom sense says we want them to beat the funky dunkys.

LTisbetter
11-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Go Raidahhhhhhs!!!!! Beat those donkeys...hey guess what...we're playing a team that we get to scout tonight on Monday night....plus the raidahhhhhhhs didn't look too bad against us so maybe they'll pull off a victory in donkey town.

guimcharger
11-22-2004, 11:42 AM
donkeys will lose. the chargers on top of the divsion begins sunday.

tourplayer2004
11-22-2004, 01:38 PM
The only bad thing about teams getting beat by another sucky team is the team that gets beat usually is out for blood in the next game. Then they take it out on the next team they play. Not saying that I'm worried about the donkeys. I'm just saying that if they beat the Faiders then they will have a false sense of confidence going into our game. Why you would feel confident after beating the Raiduds I have no idea. Let'em go ahead and beat up on the Raiduds. Then they will REALLY think that they have it all in the bag. Then we come in and shatter their hopes. See what I mean?

Chargers
11-22-2004, 02:47 PM
You gotta put the Bolts first no matter what, even if this means pulling for the Faiders to beat the Donks. But even if they don't, no worries, we'll destroy them in 2 weeks.

Gillis
11-22-2004, 03:17 PM
I hope they tie, lol