PDA

View Full Version : The cbs announcers suck

KDOG760
11-22-2004, 09:40 AM
The announcers on cbs were so bias that i had to mute the tv and listen to the radio!!! All i heard was raiders this and raiders that.

LTisbetter
11-22-2004, 09:56 AM
I agree. All they talk about is the past and how the Raiders were still gonna win the game...such bull$hit. When the Chargers beat the donkeys everyone's gonna give us respect!

TrabucoWR
11-22-2004, 03:49 PM
they are stupid. the chargers completed a pass and #25 from the raiders made the tackle... only the anouncer called him Jamar Fletcher. #31 on the raiders made a tackle one time and the announcer complimented HANIK MILLIGAN for a nice play. if they cant get the names right they shouldn't be broadcasting.

Thunderstruck
11-22-2004, 03:59 PM
The announcer twice (immediately after the Chargers defense forced the Raiders to punt) referred to how well "this Raiders Defense" was playing. I wanted to fly to Oakland and slap the guy.

brees2gates
11-23-2004, 07:24 AM
I couldnt agree on this matter anymore, Every sunday im constantly correcting the announcers to our games sees how they send idiots with minimum qualifications to do our games. steve tasker? did that hit in houston in 91 put a permanent kink in your brain, i heard the milligan and fletcher statement the guys a douche. i normally call the player out after making a play before the announcer but thats not the problem. i use to think announcers need to remain as neutral as possible but apperently they are allowed to go out and root for thier teams like anyone else.