PDA

View Full Version : Bolt fans in the AZ desert?

desertdevil
11-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Are there any Charger fans in AZ?

HeHateACC
11-22-2004, 10:35 PM
if there is any arizona bolt fans, anybody know a place in the phoenix area that is open to all ages that shows all the nfl games? i'll be in the chandler area this weekend and will need to find a place to watch the chargers @ chiefs!

desertdevil
11-23-2004, 09:22 AM
There are plenty of sports bars in Chandler, I will have to get back to you on some names and the locations of a few.

HeHateACC
11-23-2004, 06:12 PM
i'd need a place that a family could go to...i dont know if a sports bar would be ok...know anything about gameworks? i heard they show the games there on sundays and its a place everyone could go to.

desertdevil
11-24-2004, 10:20 PM
I don't know if they show football, but there is a bar in the top of it that has TV, and the kids could play video games, I think it's 20 for 2 hours and you can add more money to the card has needed.

Fridays off of Ray road and I-10 shows games, or Native New yorker restauarant across the highway
does, I think the Family part other than a restaraunt, is a hard for me to think of. I just watch the games
on my sunday ticket.
I hope that helps you. Just write again if you have any other questions, I'll check in from time to time

HeHateACC
11-29-2004, 11:07 PM
well i made it out out to native new yorker and at wings all day and slammed my drink down and spilled it when hall returned a kick for a td, but it ended up great since the bolts one and the drive home to san diego was much more enjoyable.

thanks for the help.

brandon
12-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Your talkin to the hardest charger fan this side of the colorado river. Born and bred into the super-charger world since 1974. let's take it to Denver this sunday like never before!

desertdevil
12-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Glad you liked native, ACC, Brandon glad to hear I am not the only AZ bolt fan here.
Loved watching the Bolts spank the pony's sunday. Bring on the bucs, K Mc will have his revenge!!

tray5pbs
12-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey, I just moved out here this year where's a good place to watch a charger game I know there are fans because I have seen Bolts stickers and a flag on cars. We should try to get together sometime

PhoenixBoltFan
12-17-2004, 10:03 PM
I'm a native San Diegan living out here in the desert for about 10 years now. I like to watch Charger games at Gillians at Desert Ridge (north Phoenix) because its close to my house. Also, they have lots arcade games upstairs so I can keep my 4 year old boy happy when I bring him sometimes.

guimcharger
12-20-2004, 04:31 PM
the cardinals may win the NFC west. What do you think of that?

Infernus
12-20-2004, 10:44 PM
I am a charger fan in Arizona. Im only 16 and lived in san diegoi utnil last year. Did anyone go to the preseason game? I dido and was down on the handicap area on the field. I saw LT, and Mike was cool he was talking to the people around us, hes a nice guy.

grumpynat
12-25-2004, 12:38 AM
HUGE Chargers fan up here in brrrrrr cold Flagstaff AZ!! I've met 4 other Bolt fans up here so far!

onedesertdog
01-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Just new to AZ, I have found at least one other Super Charger fan here in Sierra Vista. Will be making it over to San Diego next year for a few Charger games. Next year they will be the defending SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS. GO BOLTS

Infernus
01-12-2005, 08:02 PM
I know some charger fans in Sierra Vista.

I'm in Casa Grande

GrnLntrn420
01-20-2005, 03:54 AM
I am a AZ native raised in SD and been a Bolts fan as long as I can remember. Currently living outside the US on a small little Island in the Pacific Ocean near Korea. So I can only watch the games when I don't work on a Monday since I am a day ahead everyone else. I can't wait to move back to the States to acctually watch a Game on a Sunday or go to a Home Game in SD. Before I left the States I was at every preseason game at Sun Devil Stadium the only Blue and Gold in a sea of red and white

Infernus
01-24-2005, 08:44 AM
I went to the preseason arizona charger game. I was practically on the field.

LazyBoyJavier
02-02-2005, 09:03 PM
I AM A TRUE DIE HARD CHARGER FAN. I WAS BORN & RAISED IN SAN DIEGO & NOW LIVE IN AZ. I DID NOT MISS ONE PLAY OF EVERY GAME THIS SEASON & WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO NEVER MISS A BOLTS GAME.

tucsonboltfans
09-10-2010, 01:08 PM
We lived in SD for 30yrs and just a few years ago moved to Tucson.
Are there any other fans in the old pueblo?

JBone
09-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Nice! I will try to make it over some Sunday. :logo