PDA

View Full Version : This is good for River fans

sanluischargerfan
11-23-2004, 10:25 AM
One of the many good things that drafting Rivers has brought to the chargers is the huge following of fans from Rivers college days. Now I am sure these fans are disappointed that they don't get to see him play. And I can understand their disappointment. Instead, it has given them time to become Charger fans and not just Rivers fans. Learn more about the team and the players AJ has put together this year. It is a great story so far and Rivers will be a part of it soon enough. Heres to kickin some KC butt this weekend!
How bout them Chargers!!!

i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

riverhead
11-23-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by: sanluischargerfan
One of the many good things that drafting Rivers has brought to the chargers is the huge following of fans from Rivers college days. Now I am sure these fans are disappointed that they don't get to see him play. And I can understand their disappointment. Instead, it has given them time to become Charger fans and not just Rivers fans. Learn more about the team and the players AJ has put together this year. It is a great story so far and Rivers will be a part of it soon enough. Heres to kickin so KC butt this weekend!

How bout them Chargers!!!

Excellent point for all the Rivers followers. I think there are a lotRivers followers who are also on the Brees Train also. Go Chargers!

kingporterblood
11-23-2004, 08:45 PM
There`s no I in team I preach this all the time good post and good reality check.

sheron75
11-28-2004, 04:01 PM
I root for the Chargers except when they play the Colts. A lot of Purdue students and alumni are following Brees and rooting for the Chargers. Guess you don't hear about it much out west, but you have a lot of midwest support. Just got through watching the Chargers win...again. I watched about every game Brees played at Purdue. He's a keeper...just my opinion.

sanluischargerfan
11-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are correct. Drew brought a huge number of fans when he was drafted as well. He played great today. Way to go Drew!!! With the right supporting cast Drew is an outstanding QB. People like to point out past years and give all the blame to one player. This is wrong. No one player deserves all the Blame nor do they deserve all the credit.
I am riding this wave as long as I can!!!
Go Chargers!
Phonies....you are on the clock.

i/expressions/clock.gif

alw32187
11-28-2004, 08:19 PM
I think you are right, I pull up the gametracker every week...now I will admit it is mainly hoping I will see Rivers name pop up, but either way I know it is bringing his fans along for the ride with the Chargers.

overcast
11-28-2004, 09:21 PM
I too have been watching Brees all the way through Purdue and became a chargers fan because they got him. And the Colts as well.

Chargers
11-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: sanluischargerfan
Welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct. Drew brought a huge number of fans when he was drafted as well. He played great today. Way to go Drew!!! With the right supporting cast Drew is an outstanding QB. People like to point out past years and give all the blame to one player. This is wrong. No one player deserves all the Blame nor do they deserve all the credit.

I am riding this wave as long as I can!!!

Go Chargers!

Phonies....you are on the clock.

Right on!i/expressions/beer.gif