PDA

View Full Version : Pull No Punches

kingporterblood
11-23-2004, 07:22 PM
When other fans come here and disrespect our Chargers make sure you show them we have the Chargers back in full force, I dont even think they let us in the Faider forum anymore I know I cannot get in, so I say instead of being like that lets just give it to them so bad they dont want to come in here anymore with those ludicris attitudes! Better respect these Bolts!

LTisbetter
11-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Screw the Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs, and anyone but the Chargers..Actually, the Bears are cool too... sorry but I was born in Chicago so they're my #2 team)....but screw everyone else!!! LOL!

Chargers Rule!
11-24-2004, 03:19 PM
hell yeah k.p.b.! The faider, donkey, and * fans will all be crushed!!! I am so tired of all the smack produced by these fans. The nfl hates al "ice cream man" davis, they will never go back to the big dance. the donkeys are about two interceptions away (jake the mistake) from loosing the afc west. The ****** need a coach that will not cry every time the cameras are on him. That leaves the chargers, afc west champs.

SDRaiderH8er
11-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by: kingporterblood
When other fans come here and disrespect our Chargers make sure you show them we have the Chargers back in full force, I dont even think they let us in the Faider forum anymore I know I cannot get in, so I say instead of being like that lets just give it to them so bad they dont want to come in here anymore with those ludicris attitudes! Better respect these Bolts!
You mean we are not supposed to hurt their feelings, and stuff like that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kingporterblood
11-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

You mean we are not supposed to hurt their feelings, and stuff like that

Just read the one by nino brown what he is tired of then you will understand what I mean, when I say pull no punches!

brees2gates
11-27-2004, 07:13 AM
i dont have a second favorite team, never have

broncossuck7
11-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Thats right! screw every1 else. They come to our boards to talk s*it but cant they realize that there not wanted? just stay where you belong all u enimies

kingporterblood
12-03-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by: brees2gates

What is a second favorite team? Aztecs maybe?

Thunderhead
12-03-2004, 05:07 PM
What did Thumper's Momma tell Thumper...?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

LTisbetter
12-03-2004, 08:13 PM

Originally posted by: brees2gates

What is a second favorite team? Aztecs maybe?

Go SDSU!

kingporterblood
03-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: Thunderhead
What did Thumper's Momma tell Thumper...?

What did she say?

GaNgGrEeN4LiFe
03-15-2005, 02:54 PM
why screw the jets?

broncossuck7
03-15-2005, 03:22 PM
because they beat us! just kidding man, we cool with ya!

Screw the RAIDERs

guimcharger
03-15-2005, 07:20 PM
If a opposing fan invades this forum and I am on I will smack talk him until he leaves.

kingporterblood
03-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
If a opposing fan invades this forum and I am on I will smack talk him until he leaves.

thats what I`m talking about guimcharger, love that attitude

chargertom
03-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Can I play? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Go Chargers!

chargertom
03-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: GaNgGrEeN4LiFe
why screw the jets?

Are you guys getting your own stadium or what? I heard they were going to build one in Manhattan. Is that true?

Go Chargers!