PDA

View Full Version : Another Donk vs Charger thread

runnin21
11-25-2004, 11:55 AM
I know there are already a bunch of them, but what I have to say here would just get burried in the pointless namecalling that's going on in the other threads,

Firstly, let's look at the factors that went into the Chargers losing the first matchup between the two best teams in the AFC West:

1. Home field advantage, Denver is the definition of home field advantage, the altitude is enough to slow down the best of athletes, the Donks are fortunate enough to practice and play there enough that their bodies adapt to it.

2. At the time of the first matchup, the Chargers still hadn't developed their rythm, or their passing game.

3 The Donks simply outplayed them.

Now, some things have changed since week 3:

1. This game is in our house, no altitude advantage.

2. The Chargers' offense has really gotten moving, the addition of McCardell will make a huge difference.

3. The Chargers are playing at a much higher level of intensity than Denver at this point in the season, don't even start with the whole "running up the score" thing, it's a team's job to put up as many points as possible in a game.

Players that are going to go big in the game against Denver, Brees will pass for over 300 yards, and at least 4 TDs, LT will put up at least 150 yards and 2 TDs, Gates will get around 100 yards recieving and 2 TDs, McCardell will catch a TD pass, as will at least 2 of our other WRs.

It will be a close, high scoring game, but the Chargers will claim the victory, and the lead in the AFC West.

LTisbetter
11-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Sorry but I disagree...it's gonna be like Super Bowl 20...when the Bears beat the Patriots 46-10. LT busts for an 80 yard TD on the first play....rushes for 150. Brees throws for 4 more. Chargers win 46-10. Jake the Fake Plummer plays like the Jake we all know and throws three picks, all to Donnie Edwards! Broncos suck!

ThndrStrm5
11-28-2004, 08:43 AM
I can only dream like you two... I live in reality though and expect a hard fought 27-24 Victory... Hell I'd take 3-2... Just win Baby! GO BOLTZ!!