PDA

View Full Version : Man you guys are taking this too seriously

NinoBrown21
11-25-2004, 06:45 PM
Why keep going back and forth about the fact that we are on top of the AFC west. There's no reason to avoid the truth. And no I don't care about any lame jokes about the Broncos because our messageboards are filled with them about your Chargers. Point is, I like having competition in the division because I got tired of it always being the Raiders, you guys are having a good season so far and so are we, but to get back to the point I know you guys think you can beat us but think of this...LT can't run on us, Gates was shut down and Champ will do it again, and Mccardell...please TB dumped their trash on you guys, number one run D? please you guys never faced a good rusher with the exception of Fred Taylor who really isn't all the hot this season, you guys better hope for that wild card, cause the division is ours get it straight.

P.S-At least we both can agree on this...the Cheifs got their butts whipped monday night

chileanbolt
11-25-2004, 08:15 PM
ur right i dont care about the repititive jargon either just like this lame a55 thread u wasted our time with...can u come up with any other excuses u have for why u think u have a chance especially since we dont play u this weekend and we can care less what u think right now? ok good day....u will see first hand and then u will stay away because u seem like the trolling type...late hick

HeadTrip
11-25-2004, 08:30 PM
I get tired of all the crap that we sling around like apes as well, but i do think this:

The chargers are an incredibly young team that have come togather quickly. They will be exponentially better, especially the D that is in a new system from last year.

MS understands how to make a running game great, and also how to shut one down. However, he needs 8 guys in the box to do it against LT. The passing game is much better than it was when we plated last.

Dont ever underestemate a guy like Gates. He has all the potential in the world and the work ethic to get the most out of it. He will not be the same guy you faced before.

We aint going to mile high this time.

Basicly, we are a better team than we were in week 3, so bring ur A game if you want a chance of winning this division.

guimcharger
11-25-2004, 08:40 PM
i think that all donkey fans are afraid of Dec. 5 at the Q. Trust me you aren't going to sweep us.

LTisbetter
11-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by: NinoBrown21
Why keep going back and forth about the fact that we are on top of the AFC west. There's no reason to avoid the truth. And no I don't care about any lame jokes about the Broncos because our messageboards are filled with them about your Chargers. Point is, I like having competition in the division because I got tired of it always being the Raiders, you guys are having a good season so far and so are we, but to get back to the point I know you guys think you can beat us but think of this...LT can't run on us, Gates was shut down and Champ will do it again, and Mccardell...please TB dumped their trash on you guys, number one run D? please you guys never faced a good rusher with the exception of Fred Taylor who really isn't all the hot this season, you guys better hope for that wild card, cause the division is ours get it straight.

P.S-At least we both can agree on this...the Cheifs got their butts whipped monday night

You my friend, are an idiot. First of all LT's been hurt all year. Second of all, now we have Keenan who, by the way, has a Super Bowl ring and is an effective receiver. so shut your a$$ up. Plus, we're gonna be at home, plus you guys lost to the Bengals and got blown out at home in front of your dumba$$ crowd. We haven't been blown out all year...you allowed 31 unanswered points at home. We didn't play against good runningbacks? How about Domanick Davis, your sorry runningback, Fred Taylor, Curtis martin, Cris Brown, we contained Vick better than almost anyone this year, while you got spanked by the Bengals...the division belongs to the Chargers this year beeotches!!!!

HeadTrip
11-25-2004, 10:23 PM
LT was hurt at tennessee, which was after the bronco game. Drew didnt deliver that game, and as such, the broncos stacked the box and LT wasnt very effective.

However, i wouldnt try that again. Drew, Gates and KM will eat you alive if you do. This is not an offense that you treat as being 1 dementional any longer, because if you do, you will get burned.

SDRaiderH8er
11-26-2004, 06:04 AM

P.S-At least we both can agree on this...the Cheifs got their butts whipped monday nightThen why do you put so much energy into something that is still 2 weeks away? We play the Chiefs this Weekend, Its you guys who seem to have their Panties bunched up into a wad or something.

Then this crap of TELLING US the Division is yours, maybe through Attrition, your Team was not good enough to beat the Likes of the Chiefs or the Raiders, and now that they have fallen, you figure that you can claim the top spot. Not without a Fight!

broncossuck7
11-26-2004, 11:53 AM
i hate bronco fans.. they cant define the word education

spysnipedis
11-26-2004, 12:02 PM
Broncos winning on Dec. 5, Please.

the only thing they are winning is the Outback Steakhouse takeaway of the game i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Chargers make them turnover all the time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kingporterblood
11-26-2004, 07:11 PM

Why ask why we dont care what you donkeys care about and we dont care about you liking any competion bsides your twin faiders so the point is Lt will thrash your sorry D and as far as Gates is concerened you better check his numbers before you make ludicris remarks on him and I`m glad you think Mccardell is trash because he is going to wipe it all in your mouth, You better come here stronger than that duduBrown.

SDRaiderH8er
11-27-2004, 07:37 AM
I am begining to think this is the reason we should start a post count, and that would enable New Members to start new threads after having so many Posts.

This garbage has but 1 Post, and its this one. and he has splattered our walls with this trivial B.S. and he does not have the guts to come back to defend him. He must be scared, he must be hiding, does he feel like he just woke up the Giant and now must run?

NinoBrown21
11-27-2004, 08:09 AM
Common you guys are too ampted up about this, especially you SDraider you need to take that battery out of your back, you're too funny! As far as Dec 5th you know whats going to happen, the same thing that continues to happen season after season...WE WILL SWEEP YOU DOLTS! Waking a giant?!? What the heck are you talking about, it's relentless babble like that that makes me question the intelligence of Charger fans, mainly because half of you never even posted or said anything about the Chargers til they started winning, but I'll drop that issue...and McCardell..come on that guy is slower that slow, do you really think that a top four Defense will allow him to do anything? And wasnt LT greeted to Mile High by Al Wilson?? Gates? Please like I said before Champ locked down Tony he'll lock down Gates, cause as much as you guys lie about it the fact is that Tony is better than Gates and you know it. Marty's a good coach I respect him LT's cool but don't come at me with that Gates and McCardell crap...I bet you fools think Eric Johnson would kill us too. Get a grip on reality because come DEC 5th we'll force it down your throat

SDRaiderH8er
11-27-2004, 08:54 AM
Common you guys are too ampted up about this, especially you SDraider you need to take that battery out of your back, you're too funny! As far as Dec 5th you know whats going to happen, the same thing that continues to happen season after season...WE WILL SWEEP YOU DOLTS! Waking a giant?!? What the heck are you talking about, it's relentless babble like that that makes me question the intelligence of Charger fans, mainly because half of you never even posted or said anything about the Chargers til they started winning, but I'll drop that issue...and McCardell..come on that guy is slower that slow, do you really think that a top four Defense will allow him to do anything? And wasnt LT greeted to Mile High by Al Wilson?? Gates? Please like I said before Champ locked down Tony he'll lock down Gates, cause as much as you guys lie about it the fact is that Tony is better than Gates and you know it. Marty's a good coach I respect him LT's cool but don't come at me with that Gates and McCardell crap...I bet you fools think Eric Johnson would kill us too. Get a grip on reality because come DEC 5th we'll force it down your throatSo what you are calling us is abunch of bandwagon Fans huh.And take the battery out of My back? Dude you are the one who started this Krap, and i am just responding to it.And if I am questioning the Intellegence of you, then why do you come in here? Then why does the Broncos fans keep coming back, maybe its because you feel like the unwanted Puppy, you need some love, and you will go anywhere to get it, you need attention.

You beat us early in the season, and this team has done a complete turnaround since then. Please bring your sorryass back after the Game! But then I am going to expect the worse from you, all mouth, and no actions!

benji929
11-27-2004, 09:57 AM
Common you guys are too ampted up about this, especially you SDraider you need to take that battery out of your back, you're too funny! As far as Dec 5th you know whats going to happen, the same thing that continues to happen season after season...WE WILL SWEEP YOU DOLTS! Waking a giant?!? What the heck are you talking about, it's relentless babble like that that makes me question the intelligence of Charger fans, mainly because half of you never even posted or said anything about the Chargers til they started winning, but I'll drop that issue...and McCardell..come on that guy is slower that slow, do you really think that a top four Defense will allow him to do anything? And wasnt LT greeted to Mile High by Al Wilson?? Gates? Please like I said before Champ locked down Tony he'll lock down Gates, cause as much as you guys lie about it the fact is that Tony is better than Gates and you know it. Marty's a good coach I respect him LT's cool but don't come at me with that Gates and McCardell crap...I bet you fools think Eric Johnson would kill us too. Get a grip on reality because come DEC 5th we'll force it down your throat

"Common you guys are too ampted up about this"? sorry if we're excited about the chargers on a chargers message board. i guess people in denver don't care about their football team. and i don't blame them.

and please, i hope donks has the same attitude regarding gates as you do. in pratically every game this season, teams has overlooked him and gotten burned. it'll happen to you too. if chump bailey decides to cover gates, then parker or dwight or mccardell will burn you (i don't expect you to know who they are as you seem to have a limited football knowledge). mccardell was pro bowl last year so don't say he can't play.

i hope your chop blocking donkeys can take a beating because that's what's going to be going down on dec. 5. only thing you'll be forcing down our throats is a big fat W.

SDRaiderH8er
11-27-2004, 10:03 AM
The guy is nothing, I can see he is flexing his cvber Muscles, but he is just coming across as some young BOY! He is trying to act the tough part, and he sure is displaying some"Puffed out Chest Syndrome", but he is but a widdle troll, who had the Balls to tell us to STFU!

sanluischargerfan
11-27-2004, 02:27 PM
and Mccardell...please TB dumped their trash on you guys, number one run D? please you guys never faced a good rusher with the exception of Fred Taylor who really isn't all the hot this season, you guys better hope for that wild card, cause the division is ours get it straight.

================================================== ======

You sound like one of those fans that come in here and know nothing about the Chargers. And yet you feel free to declare that a two time Pro Bowl receiver will have no effect on our season.
You have no credibility because of the above statement.
None....
How’s the weather?
Donkey

NinoBrown21
11-27-2004, 02:48 PM
Now you're just making this all too fun. Your sad attempts to insult me are pathetic, I'm comming at you guys on football knowledge and football knowlegde alone, McCardell was good but not now, we don't have to overlook Gates he'll be covered and you expect for a group of recievers none of which has had a 100 yard game this year, better yet a 1000 yard season to burn us get real kid. You are obviously the one who knows little to nothing about football. I didn't call all of you bandwagon riders just some and I guess the guilty have spoken. I didn't say that McCardell wont have a effect of you guys season I just said that he would have no effect when you play us. Everyone overlooks Gates and underestimates his speed by putting LB's on him but maybe you need to realize that we have one of the fastest cover LB's in the league next to TB, and even they use our former LB's so matching up with him speedwise will be no problem. And for the record it's called "Smack Talking" because it's all just rivalry fun, nothing personal, I could care less about what you think of me because honestly no of you know me, I'm just adding wood to the fire for Dec 5th...in the words of Laker great Kobe Bryant "Calm Down guys....Calm Downnn."

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 03:04 PM
nino this week u play the faiders we play the chiefs..u see how that works? 1. do u always get a hard on looking ahead of the schedule to figure ways to sound clever? 2. does anyone else know that u have nothing better to do?? remember u play us NEXT weekend....just come back when u have something relevent to contribute THIS weekend...till that happens i could care less what u say....just go shovel some snow and pop open some of that cr@p beer coors

Hamburglar
11-27-2004, 03:06 PM
cant we all just get along i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif