PDA

View Full Version : Broncos and Chargers...what's the difference?

LTisbetter
11-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Here's a brief summary of the Denver Broncos...they traded Brian Griese for Jake Plummer, which is equivalent to trading syphillis for gonorrhea. Plummer has sucked for about a decade, yet the Broncos still believe he has a future, although he continues to make bonehead plays like throwing picks with his left hand. The Broncos also traded the second best runningback in the nfl for one of the best cornerbacks in the nfl, but unfortunately he has a rare problem that no one else has...he slips too much. He got smoked on nearly every play by Chad Johnson on Monday night and was partly responsible for the a$$kicking they received on Monday night, in addition to the fact that their mighty offense scored 10 and Jake Plummer had one of those many off games he has. Then, the Broncos and their idiot fans expected them to bounce back, but unfortunately, they allowed 31 unanswered points in their own house against the Falcons...so much for consistency...then a few weeks later, they were embarrassed by the NFL's worst team as the Raiders beat the Broncos on Sunday night football...my fault, that game is in two days, but the Broncos will still lose.

The Chargers, on the other hand, are one of the hottest teams in the NFL, winning 6 of their last 7 with their best player hurt. If you ask me, I'd say the Chargers are better and they have the home-field advantage vs. the donkeys.

NinoBrown21
11-27-2004, 08:31 AM
Chargers are better PlzSTFU you have to be stupid, every good Cb has their game during the year in which they mess up it's human! And I shouldn't have to defend champ seeing as though you have the balls to talk about CB's getting burned what happened when Jake torched Jammer, and Lelie made him look stupid, or when your best play that game was a HB pass, Gates played no role in that game and he won't next sunday, get it right. And Jake may not be the bet QB in the world, but I bet if it was his CONTRACT YEAR like some other QB's he'd be mistake free too. All it comes down to is the pattern that you as a franchise have established, YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!

SDRaiderH8er
11-27-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by: NinoBrown21
Chargers are better PlzSTFU you have to be stupid, every good Cb has their game during the year in which they mess up it's human! And I shouldn't have to defend champ seeing as though you have the balls to talk about CB's getting burned what happened when Jake torched Jammer, and Lelie made him look stupid, or when your best play that game was a HB pass, Gates played no role in that game and he won't next sunday, get it right. And Jake may not be the bet QB in the world, but I bet if it was his CONTRACT YEAR like some other QB's he'd be mistake free too. All it comes down to is the pattern that you as a franchise have established, YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!

So now its History that is going to beat us,Well History also shows that untill you get Elway Sharpe, and Davis back together, you aint going nowhere

Oh and some of your Einstiens over there seem to think think that plummer and Elway do look like each other?

So do not come in here and tell to STFU! You will be in for a very rude awakening!!!!

spysnipedis
11-27-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er

So now its History that is going to beat us,Well History also shows that untill you get Elway Sharpe, and Davis back together, you aint going nowhere

Oh and some of your Einstiens over there seem to think think that plummer and Elway do look like each other?

So do not come in here and tell to STFU! You will be in for a very rude awakening!!!!

you hit the G-Spot

sanluischargerfan
11-27-2004, 02:15 PM
get it right. And Jake may not be the bet QB in the world, but I bet if it was his CONTRACT YEAR like some other QB's he'd be mistake free too. All it comes down to is the pattern that you as a franchise have established, YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree plumber is not the best QB, not even close. As for patterns the Bolts will dominate the donkeys for the next ten years. We have built the foundation that is going to establish the CHARGERS as the team from the AFC West. Donkeys will have to relive the past news paper clippings.
How’s the weather?
Donkey

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LTisbetter
11-27-2004, 06:13 PM
Didn't you guys lose to the Bengals?

ThndrStrm5
11-28-2004, 08:46 AM
Nino is still mad because his mon hooks outside Mile-High Stadium only when the Boltz are in town in hopes of meeting a real Man. It's OK Nino - there are real men in Colorado and they are Bolts fans in Charger Territory. He talks smack but takes it up the hershey highway next weekend... Go Bolts!