PDA

View Full Version : get the party started

broncossuck7
11-26-2004, 11:38 AM
the countdown nears to the bronco bolt game and the bolts who are more ready then ever are gonna give them a beating. Dont let these donkey fans come in here and diss us out.. thats pathetic just give them a asskicking full of smack that they will never forget!!

GO BOlTs!

pissing them off on their boards wont hurt either or just stay here and keep them out

brees2gates
11-26-2004, 03:49 PM
im definitely not one to look a week ahead, especially when we got kc in two days

luv2fli2
11-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Not one to count my wins before they get here so let me just say

DONKOS SUK!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Go Chargers!

HeadTrip
11-26-2004, 05:09 PM
We are not playing the broncos this week, we are playing the chiefs.

guimcharger
11-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Dec. 5 is going to be a great day for the bolts and a sorry one for the donkeys.

luv2fli2
11-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
We are not playing the broncos this week, we are playing the chiefs.

I know that Headtrip sweetie, just wanted to throw that out in the yard, just to get it out of the way! LOL!

No need to worry about the cold in KC, cause when the lightning strikes, it's gonna get HOT!!!!

Go Chargers!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LTisbetter
11-26-2004, 05:41 PM
KC without Priest will prepare us for the donks...but no one can run on us and our D is good enough to contain both Jake the Fake and Trent Green...our offense puts up about thirty, our defense allows 21 or so against the Chefs and Donks but we still pull off the next two games...but first we must focus on a place that we never win...Arrowhead.

Dec. 5 is a day that will live in infamy!

HeadTrip
11-26-2004, 06:54 PM
Dec 5 doesnt mean a damn thing if we lose to these other games. I dont know why everyone is looking past this game... I think we will win but i still get nervous about it. It is a tough thing to make the playoffs in this years AFC. Winning the division means we have to beat everyone not just the broncos.

kingporterblood
11-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: brees2gates
im definitely not one to look a week ahead, especially when we got kc in two days

Well the cheifs are to quiet like they shoud be, your right dont look ahead or past the chiefs but if a buster comes in here disrespecting, smack him back where he came from nomatter what fan he is or claims to be.