PDA

View Full Version : 95% of Bronco's fans are GED's

ThndrStrm5
11-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Oh my goodness... The Denver newspaper released an article due out tomorrow showing 95% of Donkey Fans hold a GED as their highest educational level. They quoted thousands of supposed Donkey fans saying they Cheered the Chargers to Victory over the KC Chiebs and cheered the Raizers to victory over the Donkeys because their TV Show: "Cheer the right team this week" was cancelled and they had to choose who to root for on talent alone. This was way too funny. I wear my CHARGER Hat and Jacket everywhere in Donkey land and the "Boys" grumble and the Women absolutely dig it as a Charger fan is 99.9% more man than and Jacka$$ lover... GO BOLTZ!!

luv2fli2
11-28-2004, 09:00 AM
That's TOO funny! That answers all my questions about donko fans......No need to smack them any further, they no not what they are doing. I can't smack someone who qualifies for a handicap sticker on their car based on intelligence alone.....Poor things..Let's do a telethon for them........

Go Chargers!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gifi/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gifi/expressions/SDG_Football.gifi/expressions/SDG_Helmet.gifi/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

broncossuck7
11-28-2004, 02:30 PM
bronco fans are retards i dont care what the press says

Gillis
11-28-2004, 02:49 PM
the press actually said they are retards tho, haha

SDRaiderH8er
11-28-2004, 04:43 PM
When they come out with the Article, a link sure would be nice!

BarkdogRX7
11-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Hahahah omg that is funny, I don't care what the link says. We have idiot fans, you have idiot fans, you guys aren't even eff'n consistant enough of a team to be considered a team. Worst team one year real decent the next. We have never had a "Rebuilding year" as you know so well. You are the morons, I can't believe u think u can stereotype every single person who likes Bronco football. Since you guys are so special I wanna see all fo your college degrees, you clowns...god next week will be awesome, can't wait til we own you again harder this go around.

SDRaiderH8er
11-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by: BarkdogRX7
Hahahah omg that is funny, I don't care what the link says. We have idiot fans, you have idiot fans, you guys aren't even eff'n consistant enough of a team to be considered a team. Worst team one year real decent the next. We have never had a "Rebuilding year" as you know so well. You are the morons, I can't believe u think u can stereotype every single person who likes Bronco football. Since you guys are so special I wanna see all fo your college degrees, you clowns...god next week will be awesome, can't wait til we own you again harder this go around.
We are not even consistent to be considered a Team.

Yiippee

We have a GED Dropout here, Home Schooling couldnt even help

Then if we are NOT a Team here Einstien, why are you here?

And if this is your best Line, me thinks you need to go back Home and have yer Momma Give you another lesson or 2! You have absolutley nothing!

SDRaiderH8er
11-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by: BarkdogRX7
did you guys forget that you still had to play the Raiders, I guess so, now where are you?

"We have never had a rebuilding Year"

IT SHOWS!

chileanbolt
11-28-2004, 11:32 PM
sorry bark u lost