PDA

View Full Version : Prediction - Bolts Win Big

fanfromwayback
11-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Ok fellow Boltheads and foeís lets face it, the KC win was the biggest win in a VERY long time. I'm trying not to get too cocky about playing the Donkey, but I've been breaking this one down and I have several reasons for coming to the conclusion that this one will not be as close as everyone thinks.

Reasons:

1. Momentum - Denver just lost in "THIER HOUSE", in Mile High, we're coming off a win in KC,

2. Shanahan looked shell shocked during a press conference after the game; he didnít sound confident.

3. Champ is a major Chump, Lynch can't cover Gates, Gates will have at least 2 touchdowns Sunday.

2. They were THUMPED by Atlanta, Boltís should have beaten Atlanta, but we didn't get smoked up and blown out of town like the Donkeys.

3. They were shut down by Jacksonville, WE SPANKED Jacksonville, 34-21 seems like a closer score than it really was.

4. Plummer will throw up balls that make Shanahan look like he's getting an enema by his offensive coordinator and our d-backs will be in position to take Jakes gifts (I think Jammer will have a big play in this game).

5. Brees has something he didn't have when we traveled to Mile high earlier this season, McCardell and CONFIDENCE! His confidence at home (and away) has been nothing short of superb.

6. The Broncos do not have a returner as elusive as Hall. Bolts will not give 7 points or field position gifts this Sunday.

7. The Chargers have not returned to their pre-bye week form as of yet, this Sunday we WILL!

8. Game is sold out because of San Diegagan's buying up the rest of the tickets, the SD transplant Donkey lovers will be over shadowed, drowned out, and nullified like the faider fans on Halloween!

So, maybe the win will be less dominate than our win against the sorry Aint's but there is a good possibility that the Donkey fans will be leaving the Q before the midway point of the 4th quarter because they are more than 3 scores down with no chance to win. At least they beat the crowd for the trolley. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hamburglar
11-29-2004, 07:26 PM
got some good points there

LTisbetter
11-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Broncos can't win this game!

spysnipedis
11-30-2004, 08:38 PM
Brees 4 touchdowns
LT 1 touchdown

ThndrStrm5
11-30-2004, 09:14 PM
as long as we win baby - who cares the score... GO BOLTZ!! 9-3!!

Gillis
11-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Damn straight, the Broncos haven't impressed me at all since Elway left.

lilballer619
12-01-2004, 04:54 PM
We have a almost 100% LT, and McCardell. The Bolt's will take this game...Go Chargers!!!!!

enjoydispinoy
12-01-2004, 05:31 PM
brees 3 tds
2 gates
1 mccardell
2 rushing TDs for LT