PDA

View Full Version : Broncos will take the Charger by 14

Plummer
11-30-2004, 11:45 AM
All this talk is very similar to what was said before the raiders broncos game. I am looking forward to a very tight game....but Denver will use the same scheme what was instaled against the Chiefs. Sorry guys, all of us are football fans...but Denver will win in SD, and it´ll suck for you guys, cause we just went through it. In division games, throw out all the stats, as the saying gose ¨any given sunday¨

JoeMcRugby
11-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by: Plummer
All this talk is very similar to what was said before the raiders broncos game. I am looking forward to a very tight game....but Denver will use the same scheme what was instaled against the Chiefs. Sorry guys, all of us are football fans...but Denver will win in SD, and it´ll suck for you guys, cause we just went through it. In division games, throw out all the stats, as the saying gose ¨any given sunday¨

The Broncos very well could win this game.

But by 14???????? i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

michael
11-30-2004, 11:49 AM
**** and your appearance here is comical in light of the fact that you just got spanked at home by chokeland and not too long ago got manhandled by Cincy!

champ bailey was a great move too!!

everytime we see him hes getting beat for a TD. glad hes part of your team.
Name calling violates the forum rules - Moderator

11-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Mister plummer, I think your brain drain is clogged. But cause you're a charger fan I forgive ya! I hope you're wrong and I'm right! Chargers by 13+

michael
We will handle the moderation here thank you - Moderator

see, if they used the same scheme as they used against oakland wed have a chance but since youre privy to the scheme their using and are here to rub it in our face its the one you used against KC i must say...now were terrified.

cause THAT was the scheme of all schemes

Plummer
Champ has had some bad games....but to call my apperance here comical is really uncalled for, and I´m certainly not an idiot, we sould leave the name calling aside.

The 14 points is a strech, but hey, I am a Denver Fan!!!!!

Congratulations on a great season, keep up the good play, God knows this division needs it with some teams stinkin up the joint.

michael
11-30-2004, 12:01 PM
you are catching me on a day where i really have not a place in my heart to be kind to any denver fan. your presence makes me nauseous and you dont have a leg to stand on. your boasting is idiotic and transparent.

Plummer
11-30-2004, 12:05 PM
Peace and Love......Till sunday......

michael
11-30-2004, 12:11 PM
that last post sounded a little too nice because what i really think is that though this could be a good game, san diego has the opportunity to turn this game into a landslide of denver and to send the rest of the league a little message that they are all on notice.

this isnt the beginning of the year
this isnt in denver
this isnt last years team
if we play like were capable you will be punished. look at what weve done since weve played you.

you look silly trying to come to our boards starting a thread of some dumb, unintelligent prediction

maybe it worked on the saints message boards, but this isnt NO

KDOG760
11-30-2004, 12:13 PM
The broncos by 14 is a big stretch. U only won by 10 last time, so how has your team gotten even more dominante than the last time we met. Im glad to see u supporting your team but u guys dont have a chance. We have been killin teams at home and yours will be no acception.

Chargers 27

Donkeys 17

11-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Oh,so your're a Denver fan? Just in San Diego for the winter? Just do me a favor? Go to the game and spend lots of money. My brother works there. Denver will eat street apples Sunday.

chargerchick
11-30-2004, 12:24 PM
They must have some really good stuff to smoke in Denver.. You're high dude..

Thunderstruck
11-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Broncosfan before the Raiders game: We are the Broncos. We will crush the Raiders, and then we will crush the Chargers.

Broncosfan after the Raiders game: Umm...intradivisional games are always tough and...umm...it sucks but that's how it goes...and now using that same logic, we're gonna crush the Chargers.

Sorry Broncosfan, but this game's in our house, and the Broncos are going to have to bring it if they want to stay in it for more than a quarter. Ask yourself if your team is capable of rising to another level, because the Bolts aren't going to give the game away. We average 37 points a game at home. Your defense is better than most, but we'll still score 28, at least. You guys better be ready.

REALBOLTFAN
11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Bring it Broncos

Natedawg01
11-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Close game?

Not from where I'm sitting.

Blowout by the chargers, look for 35+ points scored, while the chargers limit denver to 14.

Think I'm crazy? You'd have said same thing last week if I told you riders would have beaten denver.

Jcharger5525
11-30-2004, 01:29 PM
I remember a certain Broncos vs Jaguars game, where the Broncos lost, then I remember a Jaguars vs Chargers game, where we began our blow outs and dominance at home, thats all I'm saying.

OldManCharger
11-30-2004, 01:31 PM
This is not week 3 or 4 anymore.....this team is entirely different than the one the Donkeys faced earlier in the season....I suspect a shootout like KC...but the Bolts will win in that event.....we have LT and a whole lot of team effort going now. If Plummer cannot keep up I would not be surprised to see a 14 point difference in favor of the Chargers.

But I suspect a Donkey choke like last week....that was great to watch wasn't it gentlemen?

Oh by the way, it is commical to see an enemy show up on this board, particularly one that appears to know very little about football, muchless the Bolts or his favorite team the Donkeys. Most of us would never waste our time on the Donkey forum because you guys over there only speak "jack-a-s-s".

OMC

REALBOLTFAN
11-30-2004, 01:34 PM
OMC has battered the correct.. it's gonna be a shootout.. a war... I don't think we are going to blow them out.. gonna be a good game, edge of the seat type thing like the KC game.. WITH THE BOLTS COMING OUT ON TOP!

OldManCharger
11-30-2004, 01:36 PM
Peace and Love......Till sunday......

check your pm box, please

OMC

parker88fan
11-30-2004, 01:43 PM
get out of here and go beat the raiders

Chargers
11-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by: chargerchick

Well the Donks don't play at Mile High (Invesco) for nothing i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

chargerchick
11-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by: Chargers

Well the Donks don't play at Mile High (Invesco) for nothing

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO .. didn't think about that hehe.. good one

JimmyTD
11-30-2004, 02:00 PM
I must agree with my fellow Bolts fans. This is not the same team Denver saw earlier in the season. They're in for a RUDE AWAKENING!!
This game is going to be a Bummer for Plummer.

Chargers 31 Denver 17

chargertom
11-30-2004, 02:14 PM

Jake the fake will have the worst game of his season in SD. He chokes in the big game. Proven fact. Chump Barely will be scorched for at least 2 TD's. Antonio will carry him on his back into the end zone if he has to. With Jake throwing for 150 yards, 2 INT's and a fumble, your offense gets 14 points if they're lucky. Drew, LT and the rest of the gang should be good for 38 - 42 points. In other words, the Chargers are going to be 2 games ahead of the donkhos in the division. No more tie breaker BS, and no more wondering who will be the Division champs this year.

Quit crying, quit trying to stir up crap after a loss to Jokeland at YOUR house. At YOUR house, I said! LMAO! Collins can't throw 4 TD's on a day that's windless, sunny and 85. But he does it in the snow, and burns your house down in the process. You lost to Jokeland!! San Diego SWEPT Jokeland. Let's see ... that's two, count em, two losses to teams you should have beaten, and both nationally televised. I know you're proud of that Cincinnati game. Talk about the new laughing stocks of the league.

Keep eating your oats and alfalfa, whinny some more about what a great team you have, and then get ready to have a lightning bolt branded on your backside Sunday. Your team is going down, hard.

Chargers 42 Dumbver 14

AFC Champion San Diego Chargers!!

Go Bolts!!!

boltsareback
11-30-2004, 03:02 PM
I agree that it will be a shootout for the first half, with the Chargers taking control by way of: big returns, interceptions? maybe... outcome Chargers 37 Broncos 23, we take a 2 game lead and that stupid Bronco fan who shows up every year with that barrel outfit will roll out of Qualcomm!Text

Chargeroo
11-30-2004, 03:13 PM
The Chargers are averaging 37 points per game at home. - That's 37 as in THIRTY SEVEN. Bring on the Broncos - it's their turn to get stomped. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/SDG_Drew_Brees.gifi/expressions/SDG_Football.gifi/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gif

TrumpetDude
11-30-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
The Chargers are averaging 37 points per game at home. - That's 37 as in THIRTY SEVEN. Bring on the Broncos - it's their turn to get stomped.

The crowd will be incredibly loud. This week will be the "mother of all cresendos" for an upcoming game. i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif

Plummer
11-30-2004, 03:32 PM
See you guys on Sunday...after Denver takes it by 10. Not going to change my mind

REALBOLTFAN
11-30-2004, 03:38 PM
http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL240/1259335/inbox/43065.jpg

chargertom
11-30-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by: REALBOLTFAN
http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL240/1259335/inbox/43065.jpg

Sweet! LMAO

yodafro
11-30-2004, 03:46 PM
The Chargers are unmerciless at home. It's going to be tooth and nail. Denver won't be smoking the Chargers out like they did back in Mile High.
Broncos lose by 7

Respect

You're in our house

chargertom
11-30-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
The Chargers are averaging 37 points per game at home. - That's 37 as in THIRTY SEVEN. Bring on the Broncos - it's their turn to get stomped.

Preach on, my brother!

Go Chargers!

guimcharger
11-30-2004, 04:00 PM
donkey fans are cocky sons of uknowwhat aren't they. Don't come into the messege forum of the chargers and say that your donkeys are going to win because they lost to the faiders at home when it was SNOWING!!! That should have given the donkeys the advantage but they are an average team because good teams win in close games. Obviously the donkeys couldn't handle it this week but the chargers sure did.

TrumpetDude
11-30-2004, 04:03 PM
See you guys on Sunday...after Denver takes it by 10. Not going to change my mind

The Chargers will change your mind.

You have no clue what your team is about to encounter. This Chargers team is way way focused and is no fluke. The Mules will get worked in our crib and if you are at the game - just listen to the crowd noise. You ain't seen nothing yet.

michael
11-30-2004, 04:11 PM
the guy who mad the thread is gone..as he should be..he hasnt rsponded since he made the thread

SDynasty
11-30-2004, 04:18 PM

A donkey struck by Lightning will die a quick death

WHITELIGHTNING
11-30-2004, 04:19 PM
This should be a tough game, hard hitting and lots of action. The Donks wont be able to keep up with the younger and more talented Bolts. With the speed that we play offens with the Donks heads will be spinning, they wont be able to handle the below sea level pressure in their heads. By the time their heads clear out in the second half, they will be playing catch up and right into our Bolts game plan, dogbreath the running back will no longer be a factor, as they will have to go to the air game just as the rest of our poor foes have. Bolts by many, fun aplenty.

chileanbolt
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
plummer (the fake)- you start out saying you guys will win by 14 and now by 10 oh and saying u wont change ur mind....last time i checked.....14 and 10 are different numbers? ur changing ur mind slowly but surely when that bud wears off

spysnipedis
11-30-2004, 05:10 PM
wait wait, Broncos can't stop Gates espically now. you can have your Champ Bailey cover him too. Mistakes were made early in the season now your team is going down. Brees is going to have an AIR GAME againt you guys. 4 touchdowns. Bank It.

Thunderhead
11-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Da Cha jahs will beat the Broncos like a rented mule...unless of course they beat themselves
(see Oakland/Denver fiasco).

"Snap-Crackle and POP!" (the sound our offensive line makes when it shoves
opposing d-lines into tomorrow).

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

spysnipedis
11-30-2004, 05:40 PM
one more thing, tell your team not to cheap block any of our D-line please. We can't afford any season ending injuries as we head into playoffs i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif HAHA

Dan40
11-30-2004, 05:59 PM
The Chargers will be fired up. The crowd will be fired up. It will be 14-0 before you know it. Jake Plummer will go into panic mode, throw a bunch of picks. This won't be close at halftime.

This rampage will be relentless like nothing have ever seen in this series.

You guys have no shot.

Chargers 42, Broncos 19

And I hardly ever predict blowouts.

REALBOLTFAN
11-30-2004, 06:50 PM
I am getting chills thinking about sunday... I make enough noise for three people

Plummer
11-30-2004, 08:24 PM
I'm not gone...just working.....

It will be a hard fought game....and Denver will win, see you guys Sunday night....I expect some of you wont fess up to loosing, but the fact is you will.

Take it easy, its only a game, last I checked none of us onwed the teams (but the Broncos do own the Chargers, already have my broom out for the SWEEP)

oklahomasooners
11-30-2004, 08:27 PM
OAK 14
SD 42

OAK 25
DEN 24

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hamburglar
11-30-2004, 08:27 PM
a donkey fan!!! i havent seen one of you since you guys lost to the raiders i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Dan40
11-30-2004, 08:35 PM

It will be a hard fought game....and Denver will win, see you guys Sunday night....I expect some of you wont fess up to loosing, but the fact is you will.

Take it easy, its only a game, last I checked none of us onwed the teams (but the Broncos do own the Chargers, already have my broom out for the SWEEP)

Fess up to losing? If we lose, then we lose.

Since you're so confident, how many Chargers games have you seen this year? I've seen 4 Broncos games, and you tanked big time in 2 of them.

Chargeroo
11-30-2004, 08:35 PM
El Predicto says Bolts by score of 42 - 17

spysnipedis
11-30-2004, 08:36 PM

who do you guys want to sweep? champ bailey, your team better hope they put him on Gates. OH *** WAIT, no one can cover gates.

Champ Bailey will be blamed AGAIN, after a blow out win.

Drew Brees 4 Touchdowns
Gates 2 touchdowns (Breaks the Record)
LT 1 touchdown (run)
Parker 1 touchdown
McCardell 1 touchdown

If i am wrong on who gets the touchdowns then,

Drew Brees 4 touchdowns
LT 1 touchdown

BANK IT
WRITE IT
RECORD IT

Chargers Win

yodafro
11-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Plummer, make sure to check back in after our Chargers buck the Broncos.

michael
11-30-2004, 10:58 PM
jake sure does like the INT column. he just gets worried when its not as high as his TD column. he says, "fair is fair".

Francis
12-01-2004, 12:10 AM

So, first you say Denver by 14, and now its Denver by 10? Yeah, nothing's going to change your mind.

LIGHTNINGBOLTinc
12-01-2004, 01:00 AM
Not only will Denver not win.... they probably wont even make the playoffs.... With a loss on Sunday they will be 2 games out of playoffs with 4 games left.... This game you will see just like the rest of the NFL how good the Chargers are, and how far they have come since the last game in Denver.... When you lose you can come back and wish us luck in the playoffs and join the Raider and Chief fans in doing so.... I know as a Denver fan this is hard for you to believe.... but after sunday you will see why this team is so special, and you might as well get used to it because Brees, Gates, and LT are still in the early years of their careers and they are only are going to get better from here.... You dont seem have any respect for us by your posts so far, and if your team comes to our house with that same attitude, you and your team are in for a big surprise !! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/SDG_Helmet.gif

JoeMcRugby
12-01-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by: LIGHTNINGBOLTinc

Not only will Denver not win.... they probably wont even make the playoffs.... With a loss on Sunday they will be 2 games out of playoffs with 4 games left [/quote]

Incorrect. They're tied with Baltimore with the 6th best record (7-4) going into Week 13. The Chargers will be in the same WILD AFC wild card race if they lose on Sunday.

The only way to be assured of a playoff spot in the AFC is to win your division. If you don't, you'll end up like the 2003 Dolphins at 10-6 looking at the playoffs from the sidelines.

Plummer
12-01-2004, 02:22 AM
Fantastic point JOE MCRUGBY, and some of you are VERY mistaken, I do have a high respet for the Chargers and the new play. People will go on and on about past games and statistics and game schemes and what have you.....some idiots on the Broncos forum even go as far as to say that DENVER has SCHOTTENHIMERS number...(what nonsense). While some of that has something to do with the game, it still has to be played....good luck and I wish your team and injury free game.

All said i have to call it.....

DENVER TAKES IT BY TWO SCORES

Plummer
12-01-2004, 02:29 AM
10) Drew Brees, Chargers, vs. Denver. A few people have asked if Brees can now be considered an every-week starter. Let's just say his matchup with the Broncos should be the last time you'll consider leaving him out of the lineup. Brees' worst passing game of the season (121 yards) came against Denver. You'll have to lower your expectations for Week 13.

From the sporting news.....

rule12b
12-01-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

You have no clue what your team is about to encounter. This Chargers team is way way focused and is no fluke. The Mules will get worked in our crib and if you are at the game - just listen to the crowd noise. You ain't seen nothing yet.

We are gonna shake the Q to its very foundation. . .

JimmyTD
12-01-2004, 06:41 AM
Even Vegas knows San Diego is going to win. They've got San Diego by 3 pts. (only!!)

boltman2200
12-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Chargers are going to win If you like it or not were gonna win... we are a totally diffrent team than in week 3

yodafro
12-01-2004, 08:37 AM
Denver is in danger of virtual elimination, since a loss would put the Broncos two games behind with four games to play. That won't be easy for Broncomaniacs to accept, considering that just five games ago their team was 5-1 and two games ahead of San Diego.

OverVolt
12-01-2004, 08:44 AM
Bronc fan, here are a few items us Charger fans know and you don't.
First you have one one to cover Gates, he will run lose all day, second Brees now has McCardell to throw to, our receiving corps is far better today than the first time we played. Third this defense now knows this new system, so they are far better than last time.
Lastly your in our house now.

A couple hits on Jake the Fake early and he'll pass us the ball more than once!

Chargers win 31-17

Chargeraven
12-01-2004, 10:35 AM
Yup...
we know that you know you can't run on us so we know you will be pass-happy and ... well, expect a lot of nickel. Further, Drayton Florence will be in instead of Davis and Lelie will not get space on D-Flo, so forget about preying on the side you did last time we met. On the other hand, we CAN and WILL run on you and accordingly we have a PA ticket, so I think we'll be feasting on you with single back, TE, 3-wide sets. Pick your poison....

AlaBolt
12-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Donkey-man are you scared...It's OK to admit it....Cause you know if the Donks lose this game they would be 4-4 in conf. play and would loss all the tie-breakers... With big Conf. games coming up Indy etc....So come Jan. you would just have to go skiing.....nothing else to do........HA.....

Plummer
12-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Concerned, not scared.
And Bolts fans should be as well, because if WE win, you will find yourself in a similar hole.....its a must win for both teams and looks to be the best game of the week. So all the circumstances that you put the Broncos in with a loss will be the same that San Diego would find themselfs in if they droped this game.

CHARGERNATION
12-01-2004, 03:58 PM
The Denver Fans will be soon shutting up like the Chokeland Faider fans. Come on Charger Fans, let them get there lil jabs in, come 6pm on Sunday they will all have respect for the Charger Nation. And the donkeys will be another Faider like team

LETS GO CHARGERS

onthegreenrb
12-01-2004, 04:09 PM
If you don't get pressure on Brees just like you didn't versus Collins on Sunday Night, the Chargers are going to wipe the floor with you guys.

The victory over us earlier this year is pretty irelevant given the fact that our offense wasn't even close to its current form and...we have McCardell now. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

shanehale
12-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Concerned, not scared.

And Bolts fans should be as well, because if WE win, you will find yourself in a similar hole.....its a must win for both teams and looks to be the best game of the week. So all the circumstances that you put the Broncos in with a loss will be the same that San Diego would find themselfs in if they droped this game.

Simular hole... i guess...

Denver loss puts then 2 games behind the Chargers, to start looking at divisional games. They would be 3-2 in the division (bolts 4-1), and 4-4 in the Confrence (bolts 7-2).

Bolt loss puts them 1 game behind the Broncos (Bronco's owning the head to head), with our divisional record at 3-2 (broncos 4-1) and 6-3 in the Confrence (Broncos 5-3)

I dunno... I gues they are simular holes.

Shane

lilballer619
12-01-2004, 05:35 PM
The Bolt's will take this game and send all the Bronco fans home. This is a whole different team now, not the team you played in the third week of the season. Brees+LT+Gates+McCardell=VICTORY..
Chargers 27
Broncos 17

chileanbolt
12-01-2004, 05:39 PM
only 27 lilballer? i think we put up at least 30 u have to remember we are playing at home and we are unstoppable here.

Broncoballa84
12-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Its gonna be a good game, but ill be very surprised if denver loses sunday, plus Sd got couple more tough games with Tampa(they are starting to play good) INDY and KC again! Denver is gonna win the west, they are the better team period. Good luck to SD, but not too much luck lol.

JDaySoCal
12-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Denver is gonna win the west, they are the better team period.

Have you been paying attention at all this season?!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Dan40
12-01-2004, 05:59 PM
This thread is too wide for my 1024 screen!

LTisbetter
12-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Broncos lost 3 of their last 5...all easy games they should have won. Chargers won 5 of their last 5.

LIGHTNINGBOLTinc
12-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by: JoeMcRugby

Originally posted by: LIGHTNINGBOLTinc

Not only will Denver not win.... they probably wont even make the playoffs.... With a loss on Sunday they will be 2 games out of playoffs with 4 games left

Incorrect. They're tied with Baltimore with the 6th best record (7-4) going into Week 13. The Chargers will be in the same WILD AFC wild card race if they lose on Sunday.[/quote] If you lose on sunday you will in fact be 2 games out of the playoffs if Baltimore beats Cincy at home (Im guessing they will unless there is an upset) you will in fact need to win 2 more games than Baltimore to pass them for the 6th playoff spot, and you would only have 4 games left to do it. Its a shame too, because if SD or DENVER was in the other conference both would make it easily with a couple of wins in the last 5 games.

geekster
12-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Concerned, not scared.

I mentioned this elsewhere - it is only a "must" game for Denver... After this game you have to go to KC and Tenn - then host Indianapolis... Have fun with all those "must" games...

If the Chargers win - you will have to sweep the rest of them to have a prayer - and THAT is a long shot indeed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

geekster
12-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by: Broncoballa84
Its gonna be a good game, but ill be very surprised if denver loses sunday, plus Sd got couple more tough games with Tampa(they are starting to play good) INDY and KC again! Denver is gonna win the west, they are the better team period. Good luck to SD, but not too much luck lol.

Err.... I just re-read that - "Denver is gonna win the west, they are a better team period"???

Denver has lost 3 of its last five games Broncoballa84 - weren't you watching? During the same time frame the Chargers have won all 5 of their last games.... Where do you come up with this "better team period" stuff... Again - clean up that crystal ball - it is lying to ya. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I agree - its gonna be a good game if nobody starts diving at peoples ankles from the back again. "Cut blocking" is one thing - diving at a guys legs from the back with your helmet is a "CHEAP SHOT" and should result in ejection/suspension IMHO. There are going to be 20 TV cameras and half of them will be focused on line play. No cheap shots this week is my advice.

boltfan805
12-01-2004, 10:31 PM
You are NOT serious RIGHT???

geekster
12-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: boltfan805
You are NOT serious RIGHT???

Errr... Who isn't serious? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

runnin21
12-02-2004, 12:28 AM
These bronco fans need to breathe some real air, yes, they have a chance to keep the score close, but they simply aren't good enough to close the deal.

A little something I made for another board I go to:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/amc258/donkz.gif

chileanbolt
12-02-2004, 12:01 PM
broncoballa i dont see how u can say ur a better team period...thats just thin air messing with u guys again...u guys have looked ok at best for the past 4 or 5 games...we have gone 7-1 since we last played u...we have a game on u...do the math and get back to me...SD wins but a good game

CHARGERNATION
12-02-2004, 02:14 PM

Chargers will take the Broncos by 17

LTisbetter
12-02-2004, 04:19 PM

How will the broncos win? They are terrible...can't beat the Raiders @ home, the Bengals, and they got torched by Carson Palmer. The Chargers got this win.

LTisbetter
12-02-2004, 09:17 PM

I find it interesting that you type Tampa, Indy and KC in Caps with an exclamation point.
Where oh where should I begin to pick this apart. Ok, first of all Tampa sucks. They lost to the 49ers and there's not way in hell they beat us in SD. Indy seems intimidating but they still lost @ home to the Jags, a team who we blew out, so we can beat Indy if we play a good game, although I agree it's our toughest game. You also claim that KC is so tough. Didn't we just beat them in their house already? What makes you think they'll beat us later in the year when we're at home?

eyeofthebronco
12-03-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: Johnnycrase
Mister plummer, I think your brain drain is clogged. But cause you're a charger fan I forgive ya! I hope you're wrong and I'm right! Chargers by 13+

13 for SD, thats too much, and 14 for DEN is too much also because whats gonna happen is defenses at work makin the score 23-17 DENVER.
Just try ta understand that if SD loses this game they'll still have a shot at the wildcard and I would defineately believe they can beat out JAX, BAL, and NYJ( alhough they lost to them)

chargertom
12-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: eyeofthebronco
[13 for SD, thats too much, and 14 for DEN is too much also because whats gonna happen is defenses at work makin the score 23-17 DENVER. Just try ta understand that if SD loses this game they'll still have a shot at the wildcard and I would defineately believe they can beat out JAX, BAL, and NYJ( alhough they lost to them)

eyeofthebunghole your crystal ball must be cracked. San Diego averages 37 points at home. What part of THIRTY SEVEN don't you understand? You guys are on the road, lost your last game, and we've won 5 straight.

Look again, and with your eyes open, and maybe you will see the real deal. San Diego by 14 ... easily.
Jake the fake is going to have the worst game of his season, maybe his career. 3 INT's and 1 Fumble.

Dumbver 7-5 after Sunday. Enjoy watching us in the playoffs with home field advantage. And all thanks to you donkeys.

GO CHARGERS!!

eyeofthebronco
12-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by: chargertom

[13 for SD, thats too much, and 14 for DEN is too much also because whats gonna happen is defenses at work makin the score 23-17 DENVER. Just try ta understand that if SD loses this game they'll still have a shot at the wildcard and I would defineately believe they can beat out JAX, BAL, and NYJ( alhough they lost to them)

eyeofthebronco your crystal ball must be cracked. San Diego averages 37 points at home. What part of THIRTY SEVEN don't you understand? You guys are on the road, lost your last game, and we've won 5 straight.

Look again, and with your eyes open, and maybe you will see the real deal. San Diego by 14 ... easily.
Jake the fake is going to have the worst game of his season, maybe his career. 3 INT's and 1 Fumble.

Dumbver 7-5 after Sunday. Enjoy watching us in the playoffs with home field advantage. And all thanks to you donkeys.

GO CHARGERS!!

Listen I see that there are stats but whos ta say that Denver isnt mad about losin to Oak and wants to come back. Brees is the actual fake because it taken him years to finally show cause I remember a man named Flutie for you guys. You may not even score 14 pts on us with our d-fense at the top of its game which it will be at. Itll be close but Den by 6

Hamburglar
12-03-2004, 09:08 PM
hey the great quaterbacks have gone through the worst

eyeofthebronco
12-03-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by: Hamburglar
hey the great quaterbacks have gone through the worst

Man Hamburgler, you are the first Charger fan with a brain.
You speak the real language.

Hamburglar
12-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Robble robble robble!!!

Bobo
12-03-2004, 09:47 PM
Don't know what the score will be, but I know the Broncos will need lots of cry towels. They ain't sweeping us again! The Chargers will shred the Donkeys' D & our D will overpower their cheapshotting O-Line. It's the Bolts time now. Get used to it!!!! Go Bolts!!!!

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by: michael
you are catching me on a day where i really have not a place in my heart to be kind to any denver fan. your presence makes me nauseous and you dont have a leg to stand on. your boasting is idiotic and transparent.

i didnt hear any BOASTING... oh well.. dont worry plummer, these dudes are just happy theyre back in a winning streak again. after their last 2 seasons.

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: JimmyTD
I must agree with my fellow Bolts fans. This is not the same team Denver saw earlier in the season. They're in for a RUDE AWAKENING!!

This game is going to be a Bummer for Plummer.

no it will not be a rude awakening, due 2 the fact that weve been in the film room and watching tape on ur guys. they know that ur a comp diff team. and so our boys will be ready..

Chargers 31 Denver 17

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:20 PM
[quote]

Jake the fake will have the worst game of his season in SD. He chokes in the big game. Proven fact. Chump Barely will be scorched for at least 2 TD's. Antonio will carry him on his back into the end zone if he has to. With Jake throwing for 150 yards, 2 INT's and a fumble, your offense gets 14 points if they're lucky. Drew, LT and the rest of the gang should be good for 38 - 42 points. In other words, the Chargers are going to be 2 games ahead of the donkhos in the division. No more tie breaker BS, and no more wondering who will be the Division champs this year.

Mark ur words, and when u see the final score take a look at it again.....

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by: TrumpetDude

from wut i DO kno, i kno that WE have braggin rights!! not u all.. u all are just hoping and praying that u win this game. just imagine how STUPID yall are goin 2 look after all this talkn.

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:25 PM

eyeofthebunghole your crystal ball must be cracked. San Diego averages 37 points at home. What part of THIRTY SEVEN don't you understand? You guys are on the road, lost your last game, and we've won 5 straight.

GO CHARGERS!!

tell me somethin' which REAL team did u guys play at home???? with a REAL D... was it the faiders?? or how about the chiefs proud D?? tell me??

lightsoutfools
12-03-2004, 10:48 PM
THAT GOOD YOUR IN THE MILE HIGH, CAUSE YOUR REAR IS AS HIGH AS IT GET THE CHARGERS WILL
CLEAN THE DONKEY CLOCK BY AT LEST 14 POINTS, IF THE DONKEY ARE LUCKY.

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by: CHARGERNATION

Chargers will take the Broncos by 17

by 17????? *throws head back and laughs.. u must be outside ur mind

spysnipedis
12-03-2004, 10:51 PM

eyeofthebronco your crystal ball must be cracked. San Diego averages 37 points at home. What part of THIRTY SEVEN don't you understand? You guys are on the road, lost your last game, and we've won 5 straight.

GO CHARGERS!!

Listen I see that there are stats but whos ta say that Denver isnt mad about losin to Oak and wants to come back. Brees is the actual fake because it taken him years to finally show cause I remember a man named Flutie for you guys. You may not even score 14 pts on us with our d-fense at the top of its game which it will be at. Itll be close but Den by 6

so? your defnese is playing at the top of their game...

one name. Champ Bailey (just brought your defense down)

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by: lightsoutfools
THAT GOOD YOUR IN THE MILE HIGH, CAUSE YOUR REAR IS AS HIGH AS IT GET THE CHARGERS WILL
CLEAN THE DONKEY CLOCK BY AT LEST 14 POINTS, IF THE DONKEY ARE LUCKY.

14 points??? hahahahahahaah Thats all 2 funny..

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis

GO CHARGERS!!

so? your defnese is playing at the top of their game...

one name. Champ Bailey (just brought your defense down)

champ bailey is 2 words... just thought id tell ya

Hamburglar
12-03-2004, 10:55 PM
he said one name not one word

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 10:56 PM

u kno, ur RIGHT... my mistake

spysnipedis
12-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by: broncoterrell

it's alright,

I look for a good game because i will be there, of course... season tickets.

hey will you be at the game? or will u be watching form T.V

spysnipedis
12-03-2004, 11:06 PM
i went to check out the Broncos message board at their offical website and i saw sooo many posts about how they lost because of Champ Bailey...

Thats the problem with Your fans, they blame the loses on a player. It's a team sport.

i could blame your field goal kicker for not kicking it high enough so it wouldn't get blocked for your guys lost. it just doesn't make sense. You should go talk some sense into your boys.

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by: spysnipedis

Originally posted by: broncoterrell

it's alright,

I look for a good game because i will be there, of course... season tickets.

hey will you be at the game? or will u be watching form T.V

u kno.... i WISH i could be there. but im a bronco fan livinin MIAMI.. so if it comes on tv ill be watchin it. but i doubt it.... *weeping**

Hamburglar
12-03-2004, 11:13 PM
dont be sad im sure theyll put it on tvi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

broncoterrell
12-03-2004, 11:16 PM
dont be sad im sure theyll put it on tv

i dont think so, theyll prolly be showin another game...

spaceagejohnnie
12-04-2004, 02:15 AM
Ok, first of all, i'm a Charger fan, been one since the early 80's....I realize that the Bolts haven't had as much success as the Broncos in the their history but we actually have something to be proud of and something to be excited about this year! So why do you have to hate? I can sit here and argue with you that the Broncos are NOT as good as they usually are and that maybe this is the year that the Chargers are actually better or maybe just having a better year!! That's the one thing i just don't understand about some football fans! Denver hasn't really been good since Elway retired! Jake the snake is NO Elway....NOT EVEN CLOSE!

kingporterblood
12-04-2004, 02:50 AM

For sheezy, he`s smoking donkey droppings, and Michael there is not a day in the year when your nice to any opposing AFC west teams not even a passing glance ya feel me! 14pts hahahahahahahahha

eyeofthebronco
12-04-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by: kingporterblood

For sheezy, he`s smoking donkey droppings, and Michael there is not a day in the year when your nice to any opposing AFC west teams not even a passing glance ya feel me! 14pts hahahahahahahahha

Who's high but the Charger ego head fans and an 8-3 record. They probably wont score 14 pts because, they scored 13,thats right, 13 pts last time and it doesnt matter the weather or the baby blue bull**** unis you wear, Den will run all over the D-fense

geekster
12-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Who's high but the Charger ego head fans and an 8-3 record. They probably wont score 14 pts because, they scored 13,thats right, 13 pts last time and it doesnt matter the weather or the baby blue bull**** unis you wear, Den will run all over the D-fense

Just like this Sunday's game will be played in our house - you are posting in our house.... That new signature line you chose to use is just a bit "over the line" don't you think?

Enjoy the game tomorrow - and be sure to tell all your little friends to tune in also.... Oh? They are out riding on the back of Daddy's snowmobile? Well - OK then - YOU watch it.

fanfromwayback
12-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Hey eyeofthebunghole, still there? Wish I had time to smack you in your place with the rest of bolt elite. Your comment about Brees being a fake, "look how long it took", LOOK how long it took Jake the Fake and he's still a LOOSER! Jake's had a lot more time in the NFL and had a better O Line last year in Denver, but he's had little success and has thrown more prayers up than the Pope.

Dan40
12-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: fanfromwayback
BEST IN THE WEST, AFC West that is!!!!!

I think we're best in the west, period. At least west of the Mississippi.

nillard
12-04-2004, 10:38 PM
See you guys on Sunday...after Denver takes it by 10. Not going to change my mindSOUNdS LIKE A BAND WAGON BRONCO FAN X-RAIDER FAN,who ever says at least Im not A RAIDER FAN unless you already know your new band wagon team is now destined to be the next losers.i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gifi/expressions/SDG_Dan_Fouts.gif

nillard
12-04-2004, 10:48 PM
The Chargers will win,they have all the weapons there is to take the broncos out,they are not even playing at their best ,so my prediction is A win by 13 for the chargers,but at least we can win and then say, AT LEAST THEY DID'NT GET BEAT BY THE RAIDERS AGAIN! i/expressions/present.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gif