PDA

View Full Version : Is Eminem an Eagles


ElDudearino
11-30-2004, 03:01 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/896665/EaglesFans.jpg

Actually the guy goes by, "Die Hard." Smackdown in the meadowlands, does this just happen on the east coast???

I doubt it, the raider nation is pretty rowdy.... East Coast representing, how many charger fans throw down in Oakland??

ElDudearino
11-30-2004, 05:34 PM
Anyone?? Bueller???

oklahomasooners
11-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Who are those guys in the pic?
The one in the hat looks like Paul Heyman.

To answer your ?, I don't live near Cali.

ElDudearino
11-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: oklahomasooners
Who are those guys in the pic?

The one in the hat looks like Paul Heyman.



To answer your ?, I don't live near Cali.


They are just fans in NY that fought in the stands, it made the papers up there..

Chargers
11-30-2004, 08:04 PM
It's nice to see Em supported finding a cure for cancer i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ElDudearino
11-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by: Chargers
It's nice to see Em supported finding a cure for cancer



Cure of cancer??

You mean vitamin B-17??

spysnipedis
11-30-2004, 08:42 PM
yes Eminem has truely shown decication to the Eagles and pretty soon a Charger Fan i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif w00t w00t

ElDudearino
12-02-2004, 12:55 AM
It got busted up quick...

riverhead
12-03-2004, 04:00 AM
This happens frequently on the east coast. Everyone is very uptight here. And there is absolutely NO place worse to go into than Philadelphia. The Eagles fans are notoriously the worst. Do not go into their stadium wearing an opposing teams jersey.

Raider Fans heed the warning.

ElDudearino
12-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by: riverhead
This happens frequently on the east coast. Everyone is very uptight here. And there is absolutely NO place worse to go into than Philadelphia. The Eagles fans are notoriously the worst. Do not go into their stadium wearing an opposing teams jersey.



Raider Fans heed the warning.


I thought the Raiders were equally as friendly....

CHiPPY
12-05-2004, 11:59 PM
im thinkin he picked a fight with the wrong guy by the looks of it, that guy is alot bigger than him and he has a friend bad tactical move on his part.

ElDudearino
12-06-2004, 01:41 PM
That guy is younger, faster and stronger than those 2 old fat fogies, look again. And they picked on him and got beat down and in trouble with the law....He got off both ways...

riverhead
12-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by: ElDudearino

Originally posted by: riverhead

This happens frequently on the east coast. Everyone is very uptight here. And there is absolutely NO place worse to go into than Philadelphia. The Eagles fans are notoriously the worst. Do not go into their stadium wearing an opposing teams jersey.







Raider Fans heed the warning.





I thought the Raiders were equally as friendly....

I don't know about the Raiders. Seems like they are always an odd bunch. Like a bunch of kids that were picked on in their childhoods and now they're gonna get even with the world. I suppose it's that east coast-west coast thing. Folks out that way have always seemed a little more laid back (educated as well) take pride in how they look, care about their health, etc. Everything is contrary here. Especially in the Northeast.

MoveitMister
12-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by: ElDudearino
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/896665/EaglesFans.jpg



Actually the guy goes by, "Die Hard." Smackdown in the meadowlands, does this just happen on the east coast???



I doubt it, the raider nation is pretty rowdy.... East Coast representing, how many charger fans throw down in Oakland??

Nah, Em is probably a Lions fan.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif