PDA

View Full Version : Cleo Lemon

oklahomasooners
11-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Whats up with Cleo?

mcc2mobile
12-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Not much as defacto #4, He is inactive each week. If Brees stays, I have a feeling he's on the release block next year.

In fact I believe that if Brees stays, Flutie may be " asked" to retire, lemon goes and we're back down to two Qbs and 1 on Practice squad

JoeMcRugby
12-02-2004, 05:28 PM
The only reason I can think of why they kept 4 QBs on the roster (other than to trade Brees before the deadline - glad that one didn't happen) is that they want Lemon as the 3rd teamer in 2005 and were afraid he'd be scooped up if placed on the practice squad.

Look for him to be the 3rd string emergency QB in 2005.

Chargeroo
12-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Did you know that Cleo has a brother playing in college right now? His name is Leo Orange - a good looking prospect! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

oklahomasooners
12-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
Did you know that Cleo has a brother playing in college right now? His name is Leo Orange - a good looking prospect!

What team? What position? Starter?

guimcharger
12-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Cleo Lemon has a lot of potential. he is good to keep if Brees goes down next year.

JoeMcRugby
12-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by: guimcharger
Cleo Lemon has a lot of potential. he is good to keep if Brees goes down next year.

I haven't seen a lot of him, but it's obvious that Marty and AJ see a lot of potential in him. Otherwise, they would have exposed him to other teams by cutting him in the hope of moving him to the practice squad instead of keeping 4 QBs on the active roster and cutting Wesley Welker.

kingporterblood
12-03-2004, 06:32 AM
I think Flutue is gone next year hopefully Cleo stays

MaddenChamp
12-03-2004, 09:47 AM
cleo lemon is good. he has a strong arm. strongest out of the 4 qb's. chargers should keep him he was good in pre-season.

SuperMatt
12-03-2004, 11:55 AM
I like Cleo, but I'd be just as happy to see him for only four games every (pre-)year. I think we've got enough QBs on our 1-2 hand that we don't need to drag a 3rd into it.

I like what I've seen from him in the preseason, but if he's playing, that means something bad has happened to Brees, PR and possibly even Flutie.

GrbgCllctr
12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Did you know that Cleo has a brother playing in college right now? His name is Leo Orange - a good looking prospect!

Nice!!!!!!! You got one to bite, but you didn't reel him in. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

MoveitMister
12-08-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by: GrbgCllctr

Nice!!!!!!! You got one to bite, but you didn't reel him in.
He should have used a heavier test line and better bait.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/wine.gif