CHARGERNATION
12-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Yeah come back when you have something to talk about

SDRaiderH8er
12-02-2004, 02:14 PM
I wonder what he said

lilballer619
12-02-2004, 02:47 PM
He didn't say anything. He's just a Bronco fan... Yeah don't come back!

geekster
12-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
I wonder what he said

Not trying to just take away your fun SDRaiderH8er - he was posting the same dribble in all caps in multiple forums - which violates three of the forum rules - thus earning a weeks "timout" to reflect upon the error of his ways and assuring he has time to actually read the forum rules.

-=dave=-

WHITELIGHTNING
12-02-2004, 03:58 PM
AWWWW Geek we're big boys, we could take him and shame him right on out of here.

LTisbetter
12-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Broncos don't even own the Raiders at home, how are they gonna beat the new and improved air martyball?

SDRaiderH8er
12-02-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by: geekster

I wonder what he said

Not trying to just take away your fun SDRaiderH8er - he was posting the same dribble in all caps in multiple forums - which violates three of the forum rules - thus earning a weeks "timout" to reflect upon the error of his ways and assuring he has time to actually read the forum rules.

-=dave=-

remind me to never type in all caps i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kingporterblood
12-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Did he say go Super Chargers?

SDRaiderH8er
12-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by: kingporterblood
That would be okay in all Caps, I wouldnt have a problem with that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SDynasty
12-03-2004, 01:15 PM

No, but I will.

Go San Diego Super Chargers whoo hoow

eyeofthebronco
12-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by: 214SD6

No, but I will.

Go San Diego Super Chargers whoo hoow

First of all, I think Static Electricity is more the style of SD then the super chargers, i ,ean where the hell do you come up with that. And DEn does own the SD static cling because we've beat them 3 in a row by scores of 37-13, 37-9( about) and this year's 23-13 and doin the math which the Chargers seem to have disadvantages in just talk to rivers about his holdout and he'll say they did the #'s wrong, the avg of those wins were 20.6pts a game.

Take a moment,or two, maybe three, or try reflectin on that until the loss of SD on Sun and you'll understand.

LTisbetter
12-03-2004, 08:07 PM
First of all, I think Static Electricity is more the style of SD then the super chargers, i ,ean where the hell do you come up with that. And DEn does own the SD static cling because we've beat them 3 in a row by scores of 37-13, 37-9( about) and this year's 23-13 and doin the math which the Chargers seem to have disadvantages in just talk to rivers about his holdout and he'll say they did the #'s wrong, the avg of those wins were 20.6pts a game.

Take a moment,or two, maybe three, or try reflectin on that until the loss of SD on Sun and you'll understand.[/quote]

You my friend, are an idiot. First of all, the past doesn't determine the present and future, but lets talk seriously. Yeah you did beat us the last three times, but what makes you think a team that has recently lost 3 of 5 EASY GAMES can beat the hottest team in football. Yes your team is not bad, but they are far from good because they were blown out @ home by the Falcons, embarrassed on Monday night by the Bengals, and how can anyone forget the great job of choking you did against Chokeland last Sunday night. We have the momentum, the home crowd, and the better team. You on the other hand, have Jake the Fake and Chump Gailey!

eyeofthebronco
12-03-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: LTisbetter

Take a moment,or two, maybe three, or try reflectin on that until the loss of SD on Sun and you'll understand.

You my friend, are an idiot. First of all, the past doesn't determine the present and future, but lets talk seriously. Yeah you did beat us the last three times, but what makes you think a team that has recently lost 3 of 5 EASY GAMES can beat the hottest team in football. Yes your team is not bad, but they are far from good because they were blown out @ home by the Falcons, embarrassed on Monday night by the Bengals, and how can anyone forget the great job of choking you did against Chokeland last Sunday night. We have the momentum, the home crowd, and the better team. You on the other hand, have Jake the Fake and Chump Gailey![/quote]

Man you have some naivete( sorry was that word too big) Circlin over your foreheads. I know that SD is on a 5-game streak and Brees hasn't through an int in about 200 passes but Den has been around longer and can take SD's offense on head-to-head. Plus comin off a loss to the faiders in Den, the Broncos will be on a rampage to take out the temporary Division champs and reclaim the throne of the West

Besides, Champ always bounces back from a game like that and will pick off Brees at least once, and Jake may have low stats, but thats why its called a TEAM sport.

SDRaiderH8er
12-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by: eyeofthebronco

You my friend, are an idiot. First of all, the past doesn't determine the present and future, but lets talk seriously. Yeah you did beat us the last three times, but what makes you think a team that has recently lost 3 of 5 EASY GAMES can beat the hottest team in football. Yes your team is not bad, but they are far from good because they were blown out @ home by the Falcons, embarrassed on Monday night by the Bengals, and how can anyone forget the great job of choking you did against Chokeland last Sunday night. We have the momentum, the home crowd, and the better team. You on the other hand, have Jake the Fake and Chump Gailey!

Man you have some naivete( sorry was that word too big) Circlin over your foreheads. I know that SD is on a 5-game streak and Brees hasn't through an int in about 200 passes but Den has been around longer and can take SD's offense on head-to-head. Plus comin off a loss to the faiders in Den, the Broncos will be on a rampage to take out the temporary Division champs and reclaim the throne of the West

Besides, Champ always bounces back from a game like that and will pick off Brees at least once, and Jake may have low stats, but thats why its called a TEAM sport.[/quote]
And what are you trying to say? Denver is going to win because they have been around longer? Oh boy thats a strong statement, and Chump always rebounds after getting burnt, now then we have some Rhode Scholar here! Really intellegent and really straight and to the point!

I am so scared now, golly I think I will just have find another Team.

chargertom
12-03-2004, 08:28 PM

Besides, Champ always bounces back from a game like that and will pick off Brees at least once, and Jake may have low stats, but thats why its called a TEAM sport.[/quote]

Hey .... eyeofthebunghole,
Put down the alfalfa blunt and back away slowly. Jake the fake always chokes in the big games, man. Been doing it since the bowl game with Arizona. He's a proven failure. Chump Bailey got scorched so many times by Porter that he shoulda been wearing Nomex underwear. Lynch? Come on man ... against McCardell or Gates? Are you kidding me? Antonio will carry him into the house on his back and not even notice he's there. Swat him away like some annoying little fly on his way to 6 more. Lt is healed up, so he's good for 2 TD's all by his lonesome.

Drew 32/44 320 yards, 3 TD's
Fake 17/29 154 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT's, 1 Fumble

Denver has had it's run. That's the past. This is now. It's our turn. We've earned it, and we're not gonna let a bunch of sorry donkeys deny us of what is rightfully ours. Get ready, eyeofthebunghole, because the Chargers are rolling. The Q will be the scene of a epic battle Sunday, and the Chargers will be victorious. You have been warned.

eyeofthebronco
12-03-2004, 08:31 PM

Besides, Champ always bounces back from a game like that and will pick off Brees at least once, and Jake may have low stats, but thats why its called a TEAM sport.
And what are you trying to say? Denver is going to win because they have been around longer? Oh boy thats a strong statement, and Chump always rebounds after getting burnt, now then we have some Rhode Scholar here! Really intellegent and really straight and to the point!

I am so scared now, golly I think I will just have find another Team.[/quote]

SDraiderh8r, if you actually do find a new team then you can have a sin lifted. Nah im not sayin that DEN has advantage for bein around longer what im sayin is that Den is used to playoffs and pressure while SD has put a little dust on the 95 visit to the playoffs. And Champ( With an 'A' not a 'U' dipstick) will defend whatever you have to offer on the WR slots on offense cause Den is just simply BETTER. so deal with it

lightningstrike14
12-03-2004, 08:36 PM
eyeof thebronco!
I have tried to read both of your posts about two times. Are you okay man? Your posts are very difficult to read and you are having trouble getting your point across. Take a deep breath, drink a Red Bull, do something different because you my friend have some serious issues.

After reading your posts we all know which eye of the bronco you are your the one on the backside of the bronco just above the hind legs!!! Get lost Mule Lover!!!

chargertom
12-03-2004, 08:37 PM
SDraiderh8r, if you actually do find a new team then you can have a sin lifted. Nah im not sayin that DEN has advantage for bein around longer what im sayin is that Den is used to playoffs and pressure while SD has put a little dust on the 95 visit to the playoffs. And Champ( With an 'A' not a 'U' dipstick) will defend whatever you have to offer on the WR slots on offense cause Den is just simply BETTER. so deal with it

Yeah ... and my dad can beat up your dad. Just cuz I said so. STFU eyeofthebunghole. Bring it with some facts, instead of your pungent speculation (sorry for the big words, there), or quit bringing it at all. How do you match up better against us? Tell me facts, or just shut up.

Tired of all the braying, hee hawing, and whinnying from you pitiful dumbver donkhos. Run your mouth after Sunday, when the dust has settled and your team has been annihilated.

Chargers 9-3
Dumbver 7-5
Count on it!

Go Chargers!!!

eyeofthebronco
12-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by: chargertom

Yeah ... and my dad can beat up your dad. Just cuz I said so. STFU eyeofthebunghole. Bring it with some facts, instead of your pungent speculation (sorry for the big words, there), or quit bringing it at all. How do you match up better against us? Tell me facts, or just shut up.

Tired of all the braying, hee hawing, and whinnying from you pitiful dumbver donkhos. Run your mouth after Sunday, when the dust has settled and your team has been annihilated.

Chargers 9-3
Dumbver 7-5
Count on it!

Go Chargers!!!

Unless you haven't seen the hit by John Lynch on Dante Hall week 1, you'll see were hardcore

I know you knocked the head off the Oakland Faider too so we don't have to say anything about that.

Back to the fact, Champ, Lynch, Wilson, and Co. can put a hurtin on people and won't slow down for dainty Drew Brees, or LT who didnt prove himself in wk3 or many wks this season with only about 1000yds so far. Plummer can scramble out of the pocket and run for Td's, Droughns can ramble over tacklers, and the recieving core can catch just about any ball.

If you wanna talk further, go to the denver post, cause you wouldn't last over there.

lightningstrike14
12-03-2004, 09:40 PM
No we dont want to talk further with ya Browneyeofthebronco your a lost cause, Just like the no good 2nd place football team you support! Good Riddance Mule Lover!!!

spysnipedis
12-03-2004, 10:49 PM

Unless you haven't seen the hit by John Lynch on Dante Hall week 1, you'll see were hardcore

I know you knocked the head off the Oakland Faider too so we don't have to say anything about that.

Back to the fact, Champ, Lynch, Wilson, and Co. can put a hurtin on people and won't slow down for dainty Drew Brees, or LT who didnt prove himself in wk3 or many wks this season with only about 1000yds so far. Plummer can scramble out of the pocket and run for Td's, Droughns can ramble over tacklers, and the recieving core can catch just about any ball.

If you wanna talk further, go to the denver post, cause you wouldn't last over there.

Ok, unless you didnt see that hit by Jammer against carolina. Godfrey on Raiders. THere were at leasy 2 more, but i can't remember by who. LT CAN'T PROVE HIMSELF!??!? are you crazy. yea he has 899 rushing yards playing HURT for most of the season and still playing hurt. Has Droughns played against the Chargers run Defense? I heard they are pretty good, 2nd run defense in the NFL.

Brees can also scrable too, just does it do it much because he can find open recievers, or should i say no one can cover Gates.

Talk on the Denver Post?? HELL NO. whoever posts on there all they do is get bashed and talk about the past. Here we talk about present. The past does not make the present team any better.

just be happy you guys are in 2nd place.

spysnipedis
12-03-2004, 10:53 PM
one more thing, try to talk to any of the coaches or players and tell them please don't hurt our defense with cheat-shots.

tell your O-line to play fair this time.

MaddenChamp
12-04-2004, 12:35 AM
all i remember about john lynch first game we played was when he coulda got L.T at the line of scrimmage L.T cut on him n left Lynch in the dirt. John Lynch? He's all hype.its kinda hard to hit em big when they lookin huh john? Al Wilson? Who's that?Everyone one of chargers linebackers can hit. Leber. Godfrey on Porter. Steve Foley vs. Jacksonville, the bit hit that forced a fumble. I cant wait to see Rod Smith or Ashley Lelie get caught slippin tryna sneak thru the middle on a crossing route.. Plummer? vs K.C Godfrey floors Blaylock for the sack. Plummers in trouble. Champ Bailey? if charles woodson, mike mckenzie, ray buchcannon, n 2 K.C linebackers 2!had trouble covering gates, bailey most likely will also have trouble. gates is too fast for linebackers and too big for corners. he'll box champ out for the ball. droughns? he'll be lucky to have over 40 yards rushing. griffin walked away with what 33? playcalling in the chargers offense has changed a lot since last game. man i hate the broncos. oh yea BRONCOS SUCK!!!!!!!!!

kingporterblood
12-04-2004, 02:51 AM
Yeh mustything

SDRaiderH8er
12-04-2004, 05:58 AM
Okay Chump what ever you say?

I am not, nor have I ever looked for another Team to root for,So why would I.

If Denver is better, why are they in Second Place? And why couldnt they beat the Raiders?

All that Playoff experience will get you this, you are better prepared to lose a Game in which the loser goes Home, and the winner advances!

eyeofthebronco
12-04-2004, 12:55 PM

If Denver is better, why are they in Second Place? And why couldnt they beat the Raiders?

All that Playoff experience will get you this, you are better prepared to lose a Game in which the loser goes Home, and the winner advances!

You guys seem hopeless. were better because were coached better in every aspect of the game and have maintained a good record since 99. when were the Chargers with a winning record, a playoff birth, or aNYTHing that might make them look better than pop-warner. The stats of SD are impressive hafta admit but we want it more.

SDRaiderH8er
12-04-2004, 01:02 PM
You guys seem hopeless. were better because were coached better in every aspect of the game and have maintained a good record since 99. when were the Chargers with a winning record, a playoff birth, or aNYTHing that might make them look better than pop-warner. The stats of SD are impressive hafta admit but we want it more.

We have a 12 Year old Child trying to say something

Son get off the Computer, does your Mommy know where you are at?

That entire Statement just reeks, it has absolutely no substance, it has nothing that reaches out and grabs you.

geekster
12-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Oh GREAT "eyeof the bronco" - guru of everything football - can you explain to me why the Donkeys have lost 3 of their last 5 games? Talk about POP Warner and the Broncos in the same breath if you want to - we will most certainly understand your frustration.

A good cup of warm milk and pulling your "bankie" over your head until Monday might help you this weekend.

benji929
12-05-2004, 01:00 PM

oh well, if you want it more, then we might as well give it to you. seriously, what is your point? is there any reason why the donkeys will beat the bolts? the bolts are hotter, they're plaing at home to a sold out crowd, LT is recovering, and nobody can stop gates. meanwhile, the donks just lost to chokeland AT HOME IN THE SNOW. beaten by a cali team in the snow... thats all you need to know.