PDA

View Full Version : How do you like us now Donkey fans???

chargertom
12-05-2004, 05:39 PM
9-3 baby .... 2 games up and in control.

Nuff said!!

oklahomasooners
12-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Broncos will be lucky to make the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DKatz7
12-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Denver will end up 8 - 8
Chargers have alot of freakin work to do.

chargertom
12-05-2004, 05:46 PM
One game at a time....

daBIGDog
12-05-2004, 05:46 PM
WOW smacking talking about crow and winning by 3 people who weren't man enough to step up when asked earlier in the week and are now gloating on a ?? victory. You guys are impressive!!!!!

chargertom
12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: daBIGDog
WOW smacking talking about crow and winning by 3 people who weren't man enough to step up when asked earlier in the week and are now gloating on a ?? victory. You guys are impressive!!!!!

You lost. Get over it. This year we're better than you are. Like everyone used to tell the Chargers ... there's always next year man!

daBIGDog
12-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Just find it funny how none of you were man enuough to step up to the wager earlier in the week when you pride was on the line but now that you were handed the div, you come from behind your rock and make a statement like crow is being served....ya it is but not by any of you three clowns

chargertom
12-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Just find it funny how none of you were man enuough to step up to the wager earlier in the week when you pride was on the line but now that you were handed the div, you come from behind your rock and make a statement like crow is being served....ya it is but not by any of you three clowns

Just when I started thinking you had some class ... you drop the cl. Does it matter to you that I don't bet. Period. On anything? No ... you're feeling bad because your team lost, so now you're showing your true colors. I've given you props on 3 different threads for manning up, and supporting the Broncs.

Maybe I spoke too soon.

Go Chargers!!

davidxx00
12-05-2004, 06:02 PM
DaSMALLdog....in OUR house...challenging us some wager...STAND UP to YOUR challenge...follow through Your Challenge and EAT N SWALLOW your Donever CROW...You have some Lil weiner dog Balls to come in here and whine....get out of bed and quit crying and think of the positive side to your LOSS...A...Higher Draft pick....Your Crow is being served in a DOGGY BAG!!!...TO GO...Now GO HOME!!!!

davidxx00
12-05-2004, 06:12 PM

Your NOT man enough to eat your crow...your not man enough to take your loss...now you're 7-5...lil boys always blame others...point the finger...and NEVER take responsibility...you lil dog bone...will not be able to sleep for a year...COME SNOW COME RAIN...A DOG BONE BURIED Under Chargerland will always come up DRY...You were getting props from others and you just shown us that you have NO CLASS!!!

DKatz7
12-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Hey Hot Dog,
Having to read your weak smack all week was bad enough. Now that the donkeys lose it sounds like this little mongrel is in need of getting spayed.
Being man enough to step up an identify myself because of your little no-mind identification game sounds like you have rehearsed the stupid litle line, many times.
What a great year beating the donkeys for the AFC West title, and getting a higher draft choice (thanks Eli)

SDRaiderH8er
12-05-2004, 09:12 PM
I am sorry but on this Forum, I do not do those Bets, but if you look, I did say a few things before the game, now didnt I?

Dan40
12-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Now, now, guys, DaBIGDog was the only Broncos fan to return after the game to own up to the smack. He deserves his props. Not like ChargeLess or MileHighBytch or any of the countless other trolls who disappeared for good. He is manning up in my book. Let's not lay it on too thick. You guys do want somebody to smack in the event of a playoff rematch, right?

Chargers
12-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: Dan40
Now, now, guys, DaBIGDog was the only Broncos fan to return after the game to own up to the smack. He deserves his props. Not like ChargeLess or MileHighBytch or any of the countless other trolls who disappeared for good. He is manning up in my book. Let's not lay it on too thick. You guys do want somebody to smack in the event of a playoff rematch, right?

The problem with that is.....the Donks need to get into the playoffs for there to be a rematch. However, I just don't see that happening i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif :i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif;

Dan40
12-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by: Chargers

The problem with that is.....the Donks need to get into the playoffs for there to be a rematch. However, I just don't see that happening :;

They have the talent to win out the season, but yeah, I still think the Colts will eliminate them from the playoffs, too i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Chargers
12-05-2004, 11:19 PM
They certainly do have the talent, but if they don't realize the talent in time, I certainly won't be dissapointed i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BabyJay
12-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Dont get me wrong I am a huge bolts fan but we crawled away with that win

daBIGDog
12-06-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: davidxx00

Your NOT man enough to eat your crow...your not man enough to take your loss...now you're 7-5...lil boys always blame others...point the finger...and NEVER take responsibility...you lil dog bone...will not be able to sleep for a year...COME SNOW COME RAIN...A DOG BONE BURIED Under Chargerland will always come up DRY...You were getting props from others and you just shown us that you have NO CLASS!!!

What are you talking about?? I came on here as per my wager like a man when you weren't man enough to step up yourself,Pointing fingures at who...I aint blamed anybody for our lose. We had our chances and didn't capitalize. As far as the rest of your post sounds like running around in circles mumbling to me!! As far as getting respect and showing class...I give what I get and have show class and respect to those on this board that are deserving and not always taking childish shots and making assumptions

daBIGDog
12-06-2004, 02:18 AM

Dan ~ Thanx for the credit/support you are no doubt one of the class posters on this site(speaking as a football fan and not Bronco fan). Hopefuly several others will gleam something by reading a few of your posts!!As far as a play-off rematch if this last game is any indication of what could happen.......I can't wait!!

REALBOLTFAN
12-06-2004, 08:52 AM
lol @ dabigbs'er

LOL not taking your loss like a man! Don't divert the fact that we served the Bronco's dude.. lol

Instead of saying hey good game we lost.. it's "well you guys didn't want to bet".. pathetic

davidxx00
12-06-2004, 07:10 PM

You're right...props to DaBigDog...he did come back after I said what I said...He definately proved me wrong in that area...there's 4 more games and anything can happen...like the Chargers taking the AFCW.

davidxx00
12-06-2004, 07:19 PM

Originally posted by: davidxx00

What are you talking about?? I came on here as per my wager like a man when you weren't man enough to step up yourself,Pointing fingures at who...I aint blamed anybody for our lose. We had our chances and didn't capitalize. As far as the rest of your post sounds like running around in circles mumbling to me!! As far as getting respect and showing class...I give what I get and have show class and respect to those on this board that are deserving and not always taking childish shots and making assumptions

I know you came in here and made your wager...I missed it earlier...after the game I read that thread and knowing that your wager was on before the game...i would have taken you up on it...as soon as the game ended...your first instinct was to not stand up to your wager since you lost...I was surprised because you didn't seem like the type to back out...later you proved me very wrong...and I'm happy that you did...I rarely post messages though I read almost everything...given the time...you deserve props for being the BigMan and the Big DenverFan who represents very well.

daBIGDog
12-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by: REALBOLTFAN
lol @ dabigbs'er

LOL not taking your loss like a man! Don't divert the fact that we served the Bronco's dude.. lol

Instead of saying hey good game we lost.. it's "well you guys didn't want to bet".. pathetic

"real"boltfan ~ Talk all the crap you want about me not(??) manning up to my wager but you and a few of your fellow posters will be on an island by yourselves on that one. Alot of people on this site realize how wrong you are. "served" NO got a win in a really close game YES. I gave the chargers thier props on two different threads (started by me) shortly after the game.

12/05/2004 07:42 PM Gen discussion board “As per my wager in the smack forum............Enjoy the lead Chargers, you with stood a late Bronco surge and have earned the div. He!! of a game....”

12/05/2004 07:44 PM Smack shack “Grudgingly as per my wager. You won the game and have earned the div lead. Played a good game and managed to withstand a late Bronco run. Enjoy”

Now the fact that you can't take the time to research facts before you try to slam me is your problem and perhaps you will do so in the future. I have respect for several fans on this site and a couple on the Broncos board but posting stuff like you did just makes the Charger fans as a collective look bad.

chileanbolt
12-07-2004, 10:25 AM
say u bow down to the bolts like u said u would if we won and then have a good day...goodluck with miami...be sure that we wont stop giving it to u if u bust another donkey move and screw that one up

LTisbetter
12-07-2004, 11:24 AM

I don't care about wagers or bets. I care about the fact that my team is better than yours and donkey fans weren't man enough to admit it. You've lost 4 of 6 and we've won 8 of 9, how is it even possible that your team is better? By the way, what were Jake Plummer's stats? 4 Ints. 0 TDs. What was his QB rating, 2.4?

CHARGERNATION
12-07-2004, 12:05 PM

Bitter party of one