PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Fans GET THE **** OUT OF HERE

broncossuck7
12-05-2004, 07:12 PM
your team is just not skilled enough for a playoff spot i mean chopblocks aren't everything...only good charger football leads to victory......... so i think the bolt board isnt fit for u losers anymore GO HOME TO COLORODO

How about backing off for a spell - take a few deep breaths and calm down OK? - Moderator

ThndrStrm5
12-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Dude... We barely beat them and go 1-1 this year vs them and U act like we white washed em? I am nursing a sore throat and nerves and enjoy the win like anyone... But have a little class. I was as big a fan last year at 4-12 as I am this year at 9-3 ... It's my team. Donkeys like their mules too, so be it. GO BOLTZ

joeysz06
12-05-2004, 07:52 PM
What don't be a wuss its are time to shine !

joeysz06
12-05-2004, 07:53 PM
We have class but would you go on there web sight to talk smak.

BarkdogRX7
12-05-2004, 11:03 PM
God, this is dumb. Yes, you beat us, I am not here to talk anything bad (Even tho I am am in the smack shack), u can crack all the Donkey jokes u want but whatever I said a few weeks back u should stfu til u have something to say. But I have to say last weeks game against the Raiders and this weeks game again yout guys was awesome. Not that I am a fan of losing but these last two games were awesome!! I was sooooooo ready to go into cardiac arrest. Only thing I can say is if we don't make it to the playoffs, it would be good to see you guys go somewhere. The AFC WEST is where the talent is at, if we wer eall in the NFC we would be the best teams ever...

Go ahead and rip me, whatever....

Dan40
12-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Wait a minute, bsuck... you've started these two threads following the game:

WHERES ALL THE DONKO FANS WHEN U NEED EM?
Bronco Fans GET THE **** OUT OF HERE

Make up your mind, bro.

chargertom
12-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by: BarkdogRX7
God, this is dumb. Yes, you beat us, I am not here to talk anything bad (Even tho I am am in the smack shack), u can crack all the Donkey jokes u want but whatever I said a few weeks back u should stfu til u have something to say. But I have to say last weeks game against the Raiders and this weeks game again yout guys was awesome. Not that I am a fan of losing but these last two games were awesome!! I was sooooooo ready to go into cardiac arrest. Only thing I can say is if we don't make it to the playoffs, it would be good to see you guys go somewhere. The AFC WEST is where the talent is at, if we wer eall in the NFC we would be the best teams ever...

Go ahead and rip me, whatever....

Your team fought the good fight, and stayed true to itself. This time we win. You guys still have plenty of more wins over us, and I look forward to our next meeting. Both teams will have progressed even further, and it should be another epic battle.

Thanks for having some class, and coming back in. Like I said, this time we won. Next time, who knows?

And tell Lynch that Jesse owes him one. He won't forget.

Go Chargers!!